• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 4: Fight Hachi!!

Start the discussion for this interesting manga. Hopefully no one forgets the story like Ryu ƒñúƒÆǃÿ¡.

C3CC9817-872E-4EFE-9C9C-304F5B3E48B6
BA622F9C-E1CD-4448-B47C-3E44D33D1C96

No where was it stated that the dude was stronger than Ata. It was simply said that he looked stronger.

that doesnt mean much, destroying a large portion of a planet is easier than seperating two huge pieces of the moon because GBE >>>>>> destruction.

It is what holds a planet together iirc. Any value from fragmentation to vaporiation is less than overcoming the gbe of a planet

We'll see. Seems Benkei doesn't have a princess till now and he has two holders one is his bull holder and the other one is that satellite type holder on top of that planet through which he stealthed the planet. And don't know if others noticed it not, when the shooter shot at Benkei he blocked it and at the same time said that fools, you're being watched from above does that mean someone is up there.

Ann's brother. I just know it. Most definitely everything is about to fall into place. Ryu is going to see his partner try to kill Ann and his reflexes will start outa no where and stop him.

In the same reddit I just read an article of the legend of benkei and it was absolutely awesome just waiting to see how kishimoto sensei Executes this.

Ok the chapter is out and seems Hachimaru is a beast without even Ann and hayatarou, Benkei(with armor) and Daruma seem to be equally powerful hope they throw powerful techniques at each other .and the panel of humanoid holders coming put of the ground was awesome. Hachimaru is powerful in the speed department

Yeah just read it, Hachimaru's speed is on another level.

Also looks like I need to change what doggy paddle it, I thought it allowed Daruma to fly, but Daruma can fly without it, seems to be some use of electrons to create magnetic fields.

Okay yea definitely at this point speed is Hachi's special trait and I'd scale him to Daruma now he is definitely as fast as bass Daruma.

With Every chapter I just wonder how much of a monster Ryuu actually is Dude was holding his own against Armored Daruma who is clashing equally with Armored Benkei, Matched and Outskilled Trinity Hachimaru and all. He must be freaking monster with his holder and princess, his mystery is still an hype. I see him as a perfect rival for hachi and he's also very kind and good.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah just read it, Hachimaru's speed is on another level.

Also looks like I need to change what doggy paddle it, I thought it allowed Daruma to fly, but Daruma can fly without it, seems to be some use of electrons to create magnetic fields.
Will the pages of Ryuu ,Hachimaru and benkei be made soon Also what are the tiers for Ryuu and hachi since,benkei is clashing equally with Daruma means he's also easily at least planet level now but what about Ryuu i mean he was holding his own against armored Daruma who is clashing equally with armored Benkei and Ryuu also matched Trinity Hachimaru

Ryu did not hold his own against a serious armoured Daruma. Moment Daruma got serious Ryu lost. Best he has right now , is scaling to Trinity Hachi, going to need to reread the fight though.

Yeah, serious Daruma is in another weight class compared with Ryu. When Daruma yelled he created a shockwave enough strong to shake the whole space station, like an earthquake.

Back