• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 4: Fight Hachi!!

Daruma did imply that he did not have enough power to do it himself considering how weak he was. Not to mention, he clearly used Hachimaru's power given how frail and drained Hachimaru looked after that.

Daruma stated in order to master Atmos fangs you need to have more than 900 stat in everything except charisma meaning Atmos fangs hachi used was an imperfect one and the perfect form/power can be used after 900+ star score, also he may not also get skinny after every use.

Spoilers.

Hmmm... Fudo came from "out of the Universe and wanted to restructure it."

The scale of the series increased even more. From Galaxy to Universe to possible beyond that. I guess... Fudo could be possibly a Higher dimensional being then? Like the Void or the 5th dimension? Or maybe just another different Universe?

From what it seems like this chapter is all about his ideologies and how he has changed various aspects and all perfection, imperfections, ideologies,materialism seems like we'll soon get Multiversal characters since Fudo Myoo belongs to some race(seems like)

"Restructure the universe" this sticks out to me, why does he want to do this? Is there something inherently wrong with the universe as it is? Or is he just doing this because he can? I'm curious to seeing where this leads.

I might be mistaken but I don't think existing on a higher plane immediately means having 4th dimensional or whatever dimensional power anymore.

Davidsteel1 said:
"Restructure the universe" this sticks out to me, why does he want to do this? Is there something inherently wrong with the universe as it is? Or is he just doing this because he can? I'm curious to seeing where this leads.

I might be mistaken but I don't think existing on a higher plane immediately means having 4th dimensional or whatever dimensional power anymore.
Ummm why?

I imagine you mean existing on a 4th dimensional plane =\= having 4th dimensional power. Like I mentioned I'm not sure it's just something I have a vague recollection of seeing on a thread here, so it's not necessarily true. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if it is true, I think it has to do with Ben 10 where there is a species that are 4th dimensional but show no feats on a universal scale except with technology.

But all that said, Myoo doesn't even necessarily need to be higher dimensional if he has feats on the scale we keep hearing, and if he is higher dimensional that just helps him further.

Davidsteel1 said:
Not on its know no but we kwno that he can r at least was goin gto restructure the universe so that is definitely 4D.

@Rocker yeah, I was just pointing out being 4D is not an automatic Universal feat anymore. But like I said if Myoo continues to get feats and statements on this level it really won't matter any more

Back