• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 4: Fight Hachi!!

According to spoiler, Daruma can only use 50% of his real base power in his state... and yet still kinda curbed Ben.

[[1]]

Damn Daruma is broken. Benkei scarred a large Planet that dwarfed his own Planer sized holder with a mere shockwave from space.

Daruma no sold direct impacts with one hand... and this is not even half of his full power.l according to him. Hell, he wasn't even wearing his damn armor.

We can render the cover page picture of him too because that's a great shot

Damn..just realized his profile is gonna be one of those with lots of keys and stuff because he hasn't been using his personal equipment but other key holders. Once he gets his Wolf Holder back he will need another key again

He said he could barely use half of his power but he didn't even use that. Benkei got steamrolled and couldn't push Daruma... like at all so Daruma probably could have stomped Ben at like 10-20% of his power comfortably.

Well I suppose yea if, when, he wears the armor, he'd be able to use Hayataro's thrusters for himself.

She still wouldn't be the size of a galaxy. A galaxy holds multiple solar systems. So her being the size of one cutting a galaxy doesn't even make sense tbh.

From Discord.

29Þ»Ø: Õ©êÕéàÚ¬éÕ╝üÞ«¥Þ«íÕ«│µ¡╗ÕàÂÕ©êÕéàõ╣ëÕ©©ÒÇüµØǵ¡╗ÕàÂÕ©êµ»ìµùáÞÇ╗ÒÇé Õ╝üÞ»┤Þç¬ÕÀ▒Þ┐ÖµáÀõ©ìÞ┐çµÿ»Õ©«ÕàÂõ╗ÄիµùÅþÜäÕ«┐Õæ¢õ©¡ÞºúÞä▒Õç║µØÑÒÇé Õ©êÕéàÞ»╗ÕÅûÕ«îÕ╝üþÜäÞ«░Õ┐åÒÇüÞó½Õ╝üþÜäõ©Çþò¬µ£ëÕÅìõ║║õ╝ªþÜäÞ¿ÇÞ»¡µ┐ǵÇÆÒÇüÕçåÕñçõ©ÇÕêÇõ║åþ╗ôÕ╝üÒÇé Õì┤õ©ìµûÖÞó½Õ╝üµ£ëµ£║ÕÅ»õ╣ÿõ╗ôþÜçÞÇîÚÇâÒÇéÞ¥¥Ú║╗µ¼▓Þ┐¢ÒÇüµùÂÚÖÉÕÀ▓Õê░´╝îõ©┤þØíÕëìÕ░åÞç¬ÕÀ▒þÜäµè¢ÕÅûþÜäÕ╝üþÜäÞ«░Õ┐åõ║ñþ╗ÖÕà½õ©©´╝îÞ«®õ╗ûõ╗ÄÕ╝üþÜäÞ«░Õ┐åõ©¡Õ»╗µë¥µëôÞ┤Ñõ╗ûþÜäµû╣µ│òÒÇé Õ╝üÕ╝áÕ╝ÇÚÿ▓µèñþ¢®þ¼╝þ¢®µò┤õ©¬µÿƒþÉâ´╝îÕà½õ©©Õø×Õê░Õ£░ÚØóÕÆîõ╝ùõ║║ÕòåÚçÅÕ»╣þ¡ûÒÇé Ú¬¿µ▓│µ▒éÕà½õ©©µèèÕ╝üþÜäÞ«░Õ┐åþ╗Öõ╗ûþ£ïÒÇüÚ¬îÞ»üÕàÂÞ¿ÇÞ»¡þÜäþ£ƒÕ«×µÇºÒÇé Ú¬¿µ▓│þ£ƒÕÉìÕŽ"õ©ëµëô"´╝êõ©ë[doge]µ┤ùþÖ¢ÕÀ▓þí«Õ«ÜÒÇüÕèáÕàÑõ©╗ÞºÆÕøóÕÀ▓þí«Õ«Ü) Õ£¿Õ╝üþÜäÞ«░Õ┐åÚçîÒÇüÚ¬¿µ▓│þêµ»ìÕÄ╗õ©ûþÜäÚéúÕñ®ÒÇé Õ╝üÕÆîõ╣ëÕ©©Õ»╣޻ش╝îõ╣ëÕ©©Þ»┤µêæõ╗¼Úü«ÚéúÕ«Âõ©ëþÖ¥Õ╣┤Ú⢵ÿ»µ£║õ¥ìÞ¥êÕç║ÒÇüõ╗úõ╗úÕ«êµèñþØÇÞ┐Öõ©¬µÿƒþÉâÒÇé þ╗ØÕ»╣õ©ìÞâ¢Õ£¿µêæÞ┐Öõ©Çõ╗úµû¡þ╗ØÒÇüÞ┐ÖÕ░▒µÿ»µêæþÜä"õ╣ë"ÒÇé "Úë┤Õ«Üõ╗¬Õ╝Å"õ©èÒÇüÕ╝üÕüÀµìóõ║åõ©ëµëôþÜäÞíÇÒÇé µ£Çþ╗êµÁïÕ«ÜÕç║µØÑõ©ëµëôÕêçÞà╣þÜäµêÉÕèƒþÄçÕŬµ£ë2%ÒÇéõ╣ëÕ©©Õñ▒µ£øÒÇüõ╗Ñõ©ëµëôõ©║իµùÅõ╣ïÞÇ╗ÒÇüµëôþ«ùÕåìÕÆîÞÇüÕ®åþöƒõ©Çõ©¬ÒÇé õ©ëµëôþø«ÕëìÞºëÕ¥ùÞ┐ÖµáÀõ©ëµëôÕñ¬ÕÅ»µÇ£õ║åÒÇüÚéúõ╣êÕè¬ÕèøÕì┤Þó½õ©Çõ©¬õ╗¬Õ╝ÅÕ«îÕà¿ÕɪիÜÒÇé Õ╝üÕàÂÕ«×µù®Õ░▒Þ»▒Õ»╝õ©ëµëôÕ£¿ÕñûÚØóÕüÀÕɼջ╣Þ»ØÒÇéÞ┐ÖµùÂÕÇÖÕ╗║Þ¿ÇÒÇüÞ»┤2%õ©ìµÿ»0%ÒÇüÞÇîõ©ëµëôµÿ»µé¿þÜäÕä┐աɵ£ëÚü«ÚéúÕ«ÂþÜäÞíÇÞäëõ©Çիܵ▓íÚù«ÚóÿþÜäÒÇé õ╣ëÕ©©ÞºëÕ¥ùÕ╝üµÿ»Þç¬ÕÀ▒µ£ÇÕ┐áÕ«×þÜäÕ╝ƒÕ¡ÉÕ«ÂÞçúÒÇüÞ¿Çõ╣ïµ£ëþÉåÒÇé ÕêçÞà╣õ╗¬Õ╝Åõ©èÚ¬¿µ▓│ÚÇÇþ╝®ÒÇüõ╣ëÕ©©Þªüµï┐ÕêÇÕê║ÕÉæõ©ëµëôÒÇé Õൻìõ©║õ┐صèñõ©ëµëôÞó½Õê║õ©¡ÒÇüõ©ëµëôþ£ïÞºüµ»ìõ║▓ÕÅùõ╝ñþîøþäµĿÕê░õ╣ëÕ©©ÒÇéÕ╝üÚí║Õè┐µÄÑõ¢ÅÞªüÕÇÆÕ£░þÜäõ©ëµëôµ»ìõ║▓ÒÇéµ»ìõ║▓Þ»┤Þç¬ÕÀ▒ÕŬµÿ»Þó½Õê║õ©¡Þé®ÞåÇÒÇüÞªüÕ╝üÕÄ╗Úÿ╗µ¡óõ╣ëÕ©©ÒÇé Õ╝üÞ┐ÖµùÂÕÇÖþ¬üþäµǺµâàÕñºÕÅÿÒÇüÞ»┤õ║åõ©ÇÕÅÑ"µ¡╗Òü¡"´╝îÕ░åÕê║Õ£¿Þâ©ÕÅúþÜäÕîòÚªûþïáþïáÕêÆõ©ïÒÇé µÁüÕ£¿Õ£░õ©èþÜäÞíǵ░┤ÚçîÕÇÆÕ¢▒þÜäµÿ»Õ╝üþï░þï×þÜäÚØóÕ«╣ÒÇé ÞâîÕ»╣þØÇþêÂÕ¡Éõ║îõ║║þÜäÕ╝üþö¿þ䪵ÇÑþÜäÕú░Úƒ│ÕñºÕûèÒÇüõ©ìÕÑ¢õ║åÕñ½õ║║ÕÑ╣µ▓íµ£ëÕæ╝ÕÉ©õ║åÒÇé õ╣ëÕ©©õ╗Ñõ©║Þç¬ÕÀ▒µëïÕêâõ║åÞç¬ÕÀ▒þÜäÕª╗Õ¡ÉÕà╝Õà¼õ©╗ÒÇüÕ┐âµÇüÕ┤®µ║âÒÇüµòúõ¢ôµ¡╗ÕÄ╗ÒÇé þäÂÕÉÄÕ»╣Õ╣┤Õ╣╝þÜäõ©ëµëôÞ»┤õ¢áþêµ»ìÕÀ▓µ¡╗ÒÇüÕ┐ÁÕ£¿õ©╗Õà¼þÜäµü®µâàõ©èÒÇüþö▒µêæµØÑþàºÚí¥õ¢áÒÇüõ╗Äõ╗èÕ¥ÇÕÉÄõ¢áµö╣ÕÉìõ©║Ú¬¿µ▓│ÒÇé µ£ÇÕÉĵÿ»Ú¬¿µ▓│Õ£ƒõ©ïÕ║ºµ▒éÕà½õ©©Õ©«Þç¬ÕÀ▒µèÑõ╗çþÜäþö╗ÚØóÒÇé µ£¼þö╗Õ«îÒÇé

Chapter 29:- Daruma scolds Benkei for setting his sensei, Yoshitsune up, and being shamless for killing his sensei's wife. Benkei says that he only did that to help the family escape from their destiny. Daruma finish reading Benkei's memory and was triggered by his speech. He then prepares to finish off Benkei. Benkei spots an opportunity and escapes. Daruma tries to chase but his time limit is up. Before he fall asleep, he passed the memory of Benkei that he extracted to Hachi, and wants him to find a way to defeat him from his memories. Benkei releases a protective shield that covers the whole planet, Hachi went back to the ground and discuss strategy with the rest. Kotsuga real name is call [Sanda].

Flashback time, the day when Kotsuga's parents pass away. Benkei was talking with Yoshitsune. Yoshitsune mentions that our family for 300 years has been a samurai family, and has been protecting the planet since. This must not be stopped at my generation, this is my [righteousness]. In the [identification ceremony], Benkei swapped out Sanda's blood. And the result of the ceremony indicates that Sanda's success rate of seppuku is only 2%. Yoshitsune is disappointed in this, and thinks that Sanda is a disgrace of the family, and decided to have another child with his wife. Benkei has actually arranged Sanda to listen to this conversation outside the room. And even suggested that its 2%, not 0%, being a bloodline family, Sanda might still be able to make it. Yoshitsune thinks that Benkei as his most loyal student and servant of the family, and believes his word. In the seppuku cermony, Kotsuga backs off, Yoshitsune take a sword and tries to stab Sanda. Sanda's mom tries to protect him and was stabbed instead, Sanda pushes off his father seeing that his mom got stabbed. Benkei catches Sanda's mom. Sanda's mom says that she is only being stabbed in the shoulder, and wants Benkei to stop Yoshitsune. Benkei suddenly changes his demeanor and says, "die", and further cuts Sanda's mom with the dagger on her chest. The blood on the floor shows Benkei's evil demeanor. Benkei suddenly shouts that Sanda's mom is no longer breathing. Yoshitsune thought that he actually murdered his wife and princess, got really depressed, and shattered away. Benkei then tells the young Sanda that your parents are dead, seeing that you are the son of my master, i will take care of you. From now on, your name will be changed to Kotsuga. The ending for the chapter is Kotsuga pleading Hachi to help him take revenge.

I was thinking won't real body ata scale to prime daruma I mean he might be as strong as this "less than 50Ôäà prime daruma" Since he was his top pupil and all

Also i was wondering if Princess niri would be amping ata to the same heights as Ann did to hachimaru,where she touched his locker ball and made him stronger (maybe thats the highest level of princess prayer that a princess can do)

I doubt that Ann's prayer is stronger than princess Niri's she is probably stronger than a newbie but thats about it.

I know, but regardless I still dont think that she would give a bigger boost than princess Niri, sayinng she would is wanking Ann tbh. I know that Ann's boost was ridiculous but Princess Niri is the person that could sense someone's position from solar systems away.

If Princess niri prayers would make ata stronger than how much ann made hachimaru,then ata should be multi solar system level just by the Princess amp multiplier

Maybe maybe not. Author decide this shit lol, we would always go with a 24 times boost unless their feats do something crazy.

Back