• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 4: Fight Hachi!!

Dude you started talking about nanometer sized people...

All along with the main word IF. Check before and you'll find that I've already said that no planet can be 1Km especially the planet shown getting destroyed since it was having a perfect spherical shape meaning it clearly has gravity for it and 1Km sized objects(these are mostly asteroids) don't have gravity of their own.

Nope I have absolutely no idea. That's the good thing about space series. You ever have any idea about where things will head

I was rereading first 3 chapters and in ch 0 we saw galaxies I'm the sky in the 2nd page where hachi and hayatarou were discussing about what will they wish for when the shooting star appears.

I don't see what points to that bring a sword at all. I mean who knows but we dont even see the blade all we see is the shape that a soul sword's hilt takes.

I don't think that's enough proof at all cause Ata and Daruma are masters of the same technique but they don't have a sword that big and never was it even brought up

I'm still waiting for Samurai 8 characters to surpass Kaguya's Large Star level stat, so I can laugh at the Holy Shonen Trinity fanbase's faces.

IMG 20191219 145443
Btw I was also wondering what are these things behind yahsa, they seem like the truth seeking orbs which were at the back of Hogoromo, I wonder what abilities does this grant

I think hachimaru should now be placed 5B, since with white soul sword he easily cut through Ben's sword and holder wakamaru which even master Daruma's kendama was not able to do.

As much I know of kishimoto, he isn't someone who has given any super OP haxxes in naruto except Izanagi and izanami so I don't also expect him to give broken haxx here too except for GIGANTIC BOOMS

He has already given some pretty decent stuff though, like wish granting to Acala, when a series has cosmic level stuff, the hax is likely to start becoming cosmic level. Also there is a bunch more hax than just izanagi or izanami, unless you are talking about the ridiculous stuff that mess with causality and stuff llike that.

We got time hax in Boruto

Matter manipulation

Future sight

Reality warping

Soul hax

Intangibility

And more that I've forgotten about

Rocker1189 said:
He has already given some pretty decent stuff though, like wish granting to Acala, when a series has cosmic level stuff, the hax is likely to start becoming cosmic level. Also there is a bunch more hax than just izanagi or izanami, unless you are talking about the ridiculous stuff that mess with causality and stuff llike that.
Under which category will wish granting come in,reality warping or something something . Yes there are other haxx other than izanami and izanagi but these two are the best

Back