• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 - Incarnate Ata & Gravity Resistance upgrade

Incarnate Body Ata - feat addition:

Gravity Resistance upgrade:

TAGS:

@Deceived3596 @Damage3245 @Lonkitt @LephyrTheRevanchist @Meagboyo @MadaraZKX @Shadowbokunohero @Js250476 @Jvando @M3X_2.0

us bluenames arent able to tag people. also as far as the resientce to gravity manipulation goes, we dont actually know if that was a blackhole despite how it looks due to it being white lol

us bluenames arent able to tag people. also as far as the resientce to gravity manipulation goes, we dont actually know if that was a blackhole despite how it looks due to it being white lol
Oh snap! Sorry 😅

Welp, not only the obvious supermassive black hole (prolly a Kala's technique since he was aiming to erase that galaxy) but you can notice in the 3rd picture that the planets debris are all getting sucked/attracted by it.

Oh snap! Sorry 😅

Welp, not only the obvious supermassive black hole (prolly a Kala's technique since he was aiming to erase that galaxy) but you can notice in the 3rd picture that the planets debris are all getting sucked/attracted by it.
nah your good, i was actually talking to Decived about that black hole a few days ago(probably the most knolegible on the series on this site) and he dident seem to think it was a black hole but if mods agree i dont have a problem with it

nah your good, i was actually talking to Decived about that black hole a few days ago(probably the most knolegible on the series on this site) and he dident seem to think it was a black hole but if mods agree i dont have a problem with it

So far we have 3 things that suggest it's a black hole:

1• the obvious form.

2• planets getting fragmented/destroyed and those debris are getting sucked into it.

3• you can also notice several "movement lines" on the pics that aims to that black hole.

I'm not entirely sure those cubic-shaped "planets" are actual planets or are just large planetoids, we aren't given much context of them. Like we can deduce possibilities and such through deductive reasoning but that's about it. I would be fine adding this as supporting evidence and all but I wouldn't be in favor of making the rating a concrete one given the lack of direct context.

As for the gravity manipulation resistance, I would like it more to be a "possibly" rating rather than an actual concrete rating since we have no idea on why they weren't sucked into the "black hole". It could be because of them possessing this resistance, or them having high enough LS to overcome the gravitational pull from that distance, or maybe they weren't affected by it because they were outside of its range. We just don't know, we can only make assumptions, hence why a "possibly" rating would make the most sense here imo.

I'm not entirely sure those cubic-shaped "planets" are actual planets or are just large planetoids, we aren't given much context of them. Like we can deduce possibilities and such through deductive reasoning but that's about it. I would be fine adding this as supporting evidence and all but I wouldn't be in favor of making the rating a concrete one given the lack of direct context.

As for the gravity manipulation resistance, I would like it more to be a "possibly" rating rather than an actual concrete rating since we have no idea on why they weren't sucked into the "black hole". It could be because of them possessing this resistance, or them having high enough LS to overcome the gravitational pull from that distance, or maybe they weren't affected by it because they were outside of its range. We just don't know, we can only make assumptions, hence why a "possibly" rating would make the most sense here imo.

Basing on the manga Hachimaru & Co. were in the region of the galaxy where planets are spherical (like our common planets) while other regions of the galaxy have planets with different shape, like the cubic ones where Ata was present at the beginning. IIRC Ann explained this when Hachimaru tried to find the other Keys. Should be in the last 10 chapters, post Benkei Tournament arc.

I'm okay with the "possibly gravitational resistance" tho if we can also add the pics. 👍

Basing on the manga Hachimaru & Co. were in the region of the galaxy where planets are spherical (like our common planets) while other regions of the galaxy have planets with different shape, like the cubic ones where Ata was present at the beginning. IIRC Ann explained this when Hachimaru tried to find the other Keys. Should be in the last 10 chapters, post Benkei Tournament arc.

I'm okay with the "possibly gravitational resistance" tho if we can also add the pics. 👍
I know that planets within the further stretches of the galaxy have different shapes and such, but my contention wasn't that because of the weird shape, the object was most likely not an actual planet. My contention was that we have no idea if the cubic-shaped objects that Ata flew past, and even flew through was an actual planet or just a large planetoid. I don't believe we have enough evidence to concretely say that it was, and that Ata should have his AP upgraded to that level concretely because of it. I'm fine with adding it as supporting evidence for the possibly rating he was, but that's about it.

Sure.

Back