• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 4: Fight Hachi!!

Yeah actually telling galaxy was an high ball, but still your calc of Moon rekt was 5A right so I think prime Base Daruma might scale from that.

Again I'm assuming or speculating stuff so no need to take it seriously

yeah but I mean even high balling from star level does not come close to galaxy level, if you said solar system then I can understand the high ball there.

Still I think prime Base Daruma should scale to the Trinity hachi's moon rekt attack. Also that was only one soul sword's piece that yasha gave, there might be multiple soul swords as seen in ch 1. Also her holder and unknown maybe prince amp or anything....

Also I don't think solar system level would be a high ball considering the fact that Kala(whom yasha equals) is said to be a casual star buster as per the official translations so at their strongest solar system shouldn't be a high ball, multi solar system would be the high ball

we would discuss the scaling after this arc ends. it all depends on what Hachimaru and Daruma do right now, and I guess Benkei.

since apparently that holder can casually cut planets in half, and he just did continent level damage via swing in the planet's direction.

But still I'll wait i mean kishimoto isn't an power scaler that he would know the massive difference between the tiers,he might pull that level of feat for yasha and kala who knows. The universe itself is not that well explained

It's a simple thing that as the series progress one gets much higher levels of power than from the beginning and here BOS characters casually being planet level so I won't be surprised if we get top-high tiers galaxy level or higher, the strongest of the series Fudo Myoo is said to be the Ruler of the Universe so probably universal so if top-high tiers would be just solar system to multi solar system then there would be again far far far bigger difference between them so I'm sure as the series progresses we'll get galaxy level+ chars

Furthermore I think mandala box , kala, ata and ucchusama are just the antagonists on the first major arc, we might get even stronger characters against whom kala and all would be fodders

Wrath Of Itachi said:
What are all the acceptednfeats right now for the series?
The calc of Trinity Hachi's moon rekt which has been calced and accepted as a 5A or large planet levek attack

Also Ata cutting through the moon has also beem accepted as around low 5B

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Wrath Of Itachi said:
What are all the acceptednfeats right now for the series?
The calc of Trinity Hachi's moon rekt which has been calced and accepted as a 5A or large planet levek attack
And yet hachi is still 9-A

And yet hachi is still 9-A

Yeah ,it will get updated soon.

With the official chapter it's confirmed that Benkei's ship holder is Planet sized, with this and since the planet Kenka dwarfs his planet sized holder clearly means planet kenka is a Large Planet. Anything if this planet is destroyed from here on characters would be in tier 5A.

Man, if Samurai 8 holds out long enough to get an Anime (Hopefully Seasonal), I can see this fight being hyped up! I pray it's just not Serialized.

Should Daruma also get magnetism manipulation for the doggy paddle?

Doggy Paddle: A technique meant to push opponents away. By accelerating the rotation speed of electrons in the vicinity, a magnetic field is created to repulse incoming targets.

Magnetism Manipulation: The ability to manipulate magnetic fields and magnetism, one half of the force of electromagnetism.

It was technically confirmed based on the huge holder. The guy stated that since Ben brought it out the planet was finished but now Prime base Daruma is here so we might not see the planet destroyed now

Back