• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 4: Fight Hachi!!

Guys, someone knows the probable attack potency of Hachi blitz cutting in half that big ass Holder? Also the speed?

I just wanted to know what is the scale of S8 is it galaxy or universal since most of the times it's referred to as protecting the galaxy but some instances like Yasha saying twice that "nothing in THIS VAST UNIVERSE is perfect" And Fudo myoo being called the ruler of the universe so I think the first major arc revolves around the saving Galaxy part and after that we'll enter the universal ground. Furthermore I do think that S8 universe is an totally observable universe not like our observable universe which is 93 billion light years in diameter where as the actual universe is far far far bigger than the observable one so I think their universe is as big as our actual universe. Any thoughts on this!?

well this is all speculation that at the moment does not mean anything for the verse. We would just have to wait and see.

Well whenever I think of S8 I can pretty much understand everything except it's scale. Furthermore when it gets axed soon I don't think we will ever get to know about it's scale

Pretty sure it's not getting axed 😂ƒÆÇ a series from Kishi? Stop this blasphemy. Did Boruto get axed????

@Battler

well if it would be axed, asking us about its scale wont do shit lol, we either get to know or we dont.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Well whenever I think of S8 I can pretty much understand everything except it's scale. Furthermore when it gets axed soon I don't think we will ever get to know about it's scale
"Axe" what? Dafuq are you talking about! XD

Next week Ben vs Daruma!

AstralKing7 said:
Pretty sure it's not getting axed 😂ƒÆÇ a series from Kishi? Stop this blasphemy. Did Boruto get axed????
Boruto is doing a lot better than S8 in sales and everything. S8 has constant low TOC positions,poor sales and is receiving much hate,I'm q fan of this series but I can't overlook these things.currently a majority doesn't even care about S8 except a few fans like us.

Next week Ben vs Daruma!

Yes it's a fact. I would say the manga will continue till ch 35 and then get axed at max 50-60 chapters and then it will get axed

It's not a fact, it is speculation. Unless you are saying they have announced it would be axed. In which case bring the proof.

Next week Ben vs Daruma!

Yes it's a fact. I would say the manga will continue till ch 35 and then get axed at max 50-60 chapters and then it will get axed

Lol don't make me laugh! TOC is shit and both S8 volumes are still in the Top 100 of Shoseki Ranking. They sold 40k volumes each at the end of october and that's a super good news for a new series. Only brainless haters think it's doing shit. Do you know who Kishimoto is? The gave a huge hand to create the current WSJ and Shueisha success, alongside with Oda and Toriyama. Breaking news: Naruto and Boruto are the Top 1 and 2 most profitable anime series in years. Also the manga is great! It's heat. If you're a fan then why keep saying "lol S8 will be axed in few chapters! It's already dead"?

Also what should be the current tier of daruma,won't he scale to the Trinity hachi's attack I mean base daruma without armor amp seems to be as strong as Trinity hachi as base daruma also equalled base ryuu so since he can also use star breaker attacks,he should be 5A now I think

Ok being honest, some of the art in this chapter gave me something akin to motion sickness for real.

It's not that the art is bad, but I very literally had to read the chapter twice to get an idea of what's going on in some shots, too many moving/segmented parts and for me that makes it difficult to accurately track what's happening.

Plus I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Daruma's situation

Not sure what's the most impressive thing about Demon Wakamaru...the fact that he can casually slice away continents by swinging his arm...or the speed of those swings!

After this arc is done, I would get on it, I want us to conclude and do everything at once, rather than doing it one at a time, since scaling and other shit can change chapter to chapter. We dont know how Darumca could handle things in his true form for example. So it is better we just wait things out a little.

True. Damn if Daruma can beat Demon Wakamaru in base...he'd be so awesome! And we can formulate how strong Yasha is

Valrhavn said:
Not sure what's the most impressive thing about Demon Wakamaru...the fact that he can casually slice away continents by swinging his arm...or the speed of those swings!
Correction its just his swing's shockwaves from space that casually slice away continents.

The doggy paddle is an interesting skill. We should add it's abilities to Daruma's profile when we get time

Also freaking Prime Daruma loos so bad ass!!!!

Yo what's interesting in this chapter is thst Daruma doesn't have his truly key holder. So any feats with him are going be real interesting. He can't even use his Trinity

Yeah he is weaker than weak because even without a Trinity a base samurai can still use great strength by just having a prayer form his princess. So prime Daruma will most likely be incredibly strong

In heat of the moment of daruma We're forgetting the fact that it took Yasha only a small portion of her Soul sword to give cat daruma his prime body for 10 minutes, just imagine yasha as a whole.......... She should be galaxy level at least.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
In heat of the moment of daruma We're forgetting the fact that it took Yasha only a small portion of her Soul sword to give cat daruma his prime body for 10 minutes, just imagine yasha as a whole.......... She should be galaxy level at least.
errr, I dont think so not even close, right now peak Daruma is baseline 5-B, the difference between that and baseline galaxy level is multiple trillions, assuming that the size of her soul in comparison to what she gave Daruma is equal to the power difference, that is not even close to galaxy level, it would make her large planet level at most.

Even assuming that he is actually star level it is still a difference of trillions of times. And would make her large star level at most.

Isn't cat Daruma 5B tho and he has a key holder that is above baseline 5B? Just trying to make sure

Back