• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic only has one debatable 4-A feat. I support 5-B Sonic, but 4-A is an incredible stretch.

I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Please dude don't bring up that unless it's offsite.

We're on thin ******* ice with this thread already.

There's also the fact Base sonic screwed with a mech Eggman made which has destructive AP that's immesurable from taking energy from the planet that's at least 5-B he was near a black hole which is bigger then a city or a large Multi city block lowballing

I just got a response from Executor N0 about the 5-B feats.

"*The Chaos Emeralds) The feats are legitimate, but I do not believe everyone will accept that Chaos would be using the power of emeralds at the same level as Eggman machines unless specified

• Emerl) I'm fine with this
  • The Extractor/Eggrobo) Fine with this too (Nice touch that you is using the scans that I used before 0v0)
  • Hyper-go-on) The feats is legitimate, but for the context I do not think they will accept
  • Master Core: ABIS) Same thing as with the Extractor"

So yes, the upgrade goes through.

Sweet, we all agree. @JJSliderman A little off topic, but can you make a thread about, 4-A Base sonic, I liked your thread, talking about a possibly 3-A Base Sonic

Here's the updated AP description for Sonic brought to you by yours truly, ShakeResounding.

Planet level (Repeatedly defeated Chaos after he absorbed up to four Chaos Emeralds, where only one could move a continent or split the planet. Equal to Shadow, who defeated Emerl after he gave it his Chaos Emerald which amplified it. Quickly defeated Ultimate Emerl, who was stated to be capable of destroying the planet. Helped defeat Master Core: ABIS, who created a black hole that would've destroyed the planet. Defeated the Nega-Wisp Armor, which was powered by the same Hyper-go-on energy that created a black hole that destroyed Eggman's interstellar amusement park, which was planet-sized. Fought and defeated the Eggrobo, which drained the power of the Extractor, which was supercharged with energy from the Extractor that was stated to be able to blow up the whole planet without leaving a trace. After the events of Sonic Forces, he grew stronger and triumphed over Infinite after previously being effortlessly defeated by him)

@MeandtheBois

Having one feat on a level, one SINGULAR feat which is unfathnoably above every other feat a character has is literally the dictionary definition of an outlier.

I'm honestly done with Teir 4 stuff and won't be debating it further on the thread due to circular debate and I do support 4-A Super Sonic but that's not the point right now as it can be discussed on the Teir 4 thread.Anyway I won't be able here as well but I just want to know whom we're exactly waiting for to respond

I think you could also add on Shadow's statement regarding the basis on him utilizing the full potential of his Chaos Emerald and Emerl's body surviving that. (maybe that line of reasoning with him stating he doesn't need it anymore to currently defeat Emerl needs to go on Shadow's page instead imo) That list looks mighty long already lol

Unrelated to the upgrades but that line by Shadow does lead to interesting headcanons about Chaos Energy...Writes fanfic

Anyways, let's just wait for the opposition to speak their mind.

Alright, I've updated Sonic's AP and created one for Shadow.

Sonic: Planet level (Equal to Shadow. Repeatedly defeated Chaos after he absorbed up to four Chaos Emeralds, where only one could move a continent or split the planet. Quickly defeated Ultimate Emerl, who was stated to be capable of destroying the planet. Helped defeat Master Core: ABIS, who was fueled by the five Ark of The Cosmos that created a black hole that would've destroyed the planet. Defeated the Nega-Wisp Armor, which was powered by the same Hyper-go-on energy that created a black hole that destroyed Eggman's interstellar amusement park, which was larger than the Earth. Fought and defeated the Eggrobo, which drained the power of the Extractor, which was supercharged with energy from the Extractor that was stated to be able to blow up the whole planet without leaving a trace. After the events of Sonic Forces, he grew stronger and triumphed over Infinite after previously being effortlessly defeated by him)

Shadow: Planet level (Equal to Sonic. Can utilize the full potential of his Chaos Emerald and defeated Emerl after giving up his Chaos Emerald for him to absorb, in which a single Emerald could move a continent or split the planet)

Thoughts?

I think you could reword planet-sized to larger than earth since they refered the park to that in the WOG statement.

Pluto is a planet dealio :p

Probs unrelated but his fight with the 2 v 1 with Shadow helping him vs Emerl with him losing post Shadow being able to dominate him and later on stomping him should also being reasoning that Sonic's stronger through adaption.

And you could cite Shadow's quote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaTKL2XL-4I&feature=youtu.be&t=1056

Mephistus said:
Probs unrelated but his fight with the 2 v 1 with Shadow helping him vs Emerl with him losing post Shadow being able to dominate him and later on stomping him should also being reasoning that Sonic's stronger through adaption.
It's good to note that Sonic wasn't trying and called his attacks weak, and Shadow was tired from his previous fight with Emerl. Would that really be worth mentioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back