• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic
AD
: Defeated Metal Sonic in an Extreme Gear race even while the later had gathered everyone's data, having callibrated his style perfectly making him unbeatable on Gear by Eggman's own word. Became much faster after Colors as he could casually steal a chillydog without Tails being able to react to it. The Zeti even when teaming up continued to lose to Sonic despite being in confident in defeaing him when their power was overflowing thanks to Eggman's invention.
Higher AP via Super Sonic Boost: The Arrow of Light does more damage than the Shield of Light which uses Solaris own attacks against it

Tails
Weakness: Is afraid of lightning
Speed: Could intercept Sonic's movement during Colors.
AD: Trained with Emerl and Sonic. He himself speculates, he's getting stronger & Rouge notes he's gotten faster.

Rouge
AD:
During Sonic Battle, she lost to Sonic in his story and later fought him evenly in her story with Sonic needing his friends to break the tie.
Danmanku & Empathic Manipulation: With a kiss, she can blow dozens of heart shaped projectiles that can make enemies fall in love with her charm, including robots. This lowers their guard making them easy to attack
Speed: Kept pace with Generations Sonic

Amy
AD
: Amy achived excelllent running skill from constantly chasing Sonic & grew stronger from training
Hammerspace: Can produce her hammer out of thin air

Emerl
AD
: The harder he trains, the stronger he gets. Noted by Rouge, Tails, Eggman and Knuckles to have gotten more powerful.
Heat Resistance: Can endure the Shadow Slider that releases violet fire from his jet-shoes

Silver
BFR
: Teleported Sonic far away
Sharpshooting: Quickly participated in the annual Soleannan Water Target tournament and got among the top scores in the tournament's 1500 years of history.
AD: Grew stronger & discovered his true power after his split with Blaze. Exceeds Infinite's expectations
Statistic Amplification: The Chaos Emeralds powers up his Psychokinesis when expireincing intense emotions.
AP: Early in the Modern Era was implied to be almost as powerful as Shadow since they stalemated in their 1st fight until the later used Chaos Control. Possibly hinted to have defeated Sonic Doppelgangers in Generations.
Speed: Kept up with a casual Shadow in 06. Considerably slower than Sonic on foot. Could dodge attacks from and tag the Eggmobile. Higher via Psychokinesis: His power is hard to outmanouevre even by the likes of Sonic in 06. When flying, he can race him during Rivals 1, 2 and Generations. Flew at a even pace with Infinite early in Forces.
Higher via Psychokinesis: Can create barriers of light.

Mephiles
Space-Time Manipulation: He's ability is simular to Chaos Control as he copied Shadow's power. Summoned the imprisoned future Shadow with a snap of his finger. With one emerald to pulled the rest of the emeralds not only across space but also time as Silver lost the emeralds which he found in the present & took them to the future.
Limited Light Manipulation: Showed Silver an image of the "Iblis Trigger" thru the Chaos Emerald. Blinded Sonic & Elise with it's light to catch them off guard
Explosion Manipulation: His Shadows can cling into opponnets & self-detonate
Elemental Intagibility: His Monster Form is composed of numerous shadows
Resistance to Light & Electricity Manipulation: His barriers can block Chaos Spears while his Golems are immune to them & his Monster Form was unaffected by them & the Spin Kicks
Higher AP via Monster Form: His fist can smash Shadow & his laser can burn him
Higher Speed via Darkness Empowerment: Rematerializing his body after hiding in the shadows makes him faster
Higher Durability via Barriers: Can stonewall Shadow's Homing & Chaos Attacks. and Monster Form: So tough that Shadow's is unable to hurt him expect from his weakspot, the light core

Black Doom
Powers & Abilities
AP
: At the beginning of the Hero Story, Doom Eye thinks Shadow has no chance against him while in the Neutral his holographic clone BFRed & KOed him with a handwave. In the Hero Endings despite being impressed, he still viewed Shadow as inferior and was ultimatively beaten by teamwork. Doom considers Diablon as mere scrap iron without the electromagnetic barrier.
LS: Can block Shadow's attacks with his bare hand
Speed: Doom Eye can warn Shadow of obsticals in the Lightspeed Circuit and chase his normal movement. His main body fought both him & his partner simultanously
Durability: Mocks Shadow's power as he tanks his attacks with Sonic, Rouge and Vector advicing to find a weakspot
Intelligence: The Black Arms manipulate unkown weapons incomprihensible to modern science as Black Doom mocks several GUN mechs as "mere childern's toys" and refers to Eggman as a foolish scientist. In just one night he led the Black Arms driving the world's major cities to ruin.

Range: Planetary with Paralysing Gas. Possibly interdimensional with Teleportation
Sharpshooting: His aim with the meteors is just about perfect
Limited Elemental Manipulation & Weapon Creation: Can create 5 rifts that shoot flamming meteors or 2 rifts that shoot vertical fire discs which partially slice thru large obstials. Can shoot a light-blade boomerang that spins towards enemies and bounces off metalic platforms.
Limited Explosion Manipulation: Distracts Shadow with weak explosions so that his eye can easily escape
Illusionary Duplication: His 3rd eye can create up to 6 appriations of himself. Despite the afterimages's bodies lacking mass, their attacks are as real as the original's.
Perception Manipulation: Made Shadow expirience the Ark incident both from a 1st & 3rd view prespective

Hive-Mind: Basically the current justification he has for Mind Control, being the hive-mind of the Black Arms giving full contol over them.
Telepathy: Can sense Shadow's intentions, emotional state & instantly find his location. Can communicate with Shadow & is aware when he's attacking the Black Arms even when neither the main body nor his Doom Eye aren't present to witness it.
Extraordinary Perception: Can sense the presence of others & feel energy waves
Possibly Mind Control: Took over maverick Artficial Chaos
Portal Creation: Made a statue of himself with a Warp Hole

Digital Immersion & Dimensional Travel: His copy teleported Doom Eye, Shadow & an army of Black Arms to Cyberspace. Digital worlds have been refered to as dimensions or realms on a few occassions. Doom's noted as a master of Chaos Control, an ability that has been used to go other dimensions & timelines several times.
Intagibility: Phases in & out of the ground
Summoning: Can summon different types of Black Arms at will
Body Control: His Doom Eye can split from the main body to fly far away to scout, spy and communicate with others. As Devil Doom, Doom Eye swichtes on which head it's located to avoid damage
Telekinesis: In base he pulls the emeralds from Shadow & Shadow could do this too to the final bosses he beats so this could just be Chaos Energy Manipulation. It's better to move TK to his Devil form where he's moving other stuff with the power of his mind.
Danmanku & Energy Projection: The wierd rocks that shoot lasers in his Devil Form would qualify for these.

Self-Sustaince Type 2: Not really. His plan was to use humanity as lifestock & the Black Leeches were going to eat the main cast in the Last Story.
Resistances:
Matter/Anti-Matter Manipulation
: Even Doom Eye can survive the Particle Beam & Anti-Matter Cannons
Lethal Toxins: The Black Arms were immune to the toxic substances of Westopolis & the Black Comet.
Extreme Heat: Doom Eye was unfazed by the scorching wasteland of Glyphic Cannyon. The Black Arms can endure blue fire from Eggman's torches in Pumpkin Castle.

Credits: Mephistus, ShakeResounding & Maverick_Zero_X for helping find many scans.

Last edited:
why are characters getting accelerated development for training alone?
In the AD page:

Cause of Accelerated Development​

• Training: The character gains increased results from performing training appropriate for raising a statistic or ability.
  • Battle: This is the ability to rapidly increase one's overall strength or other physical capabilities by engaging in combat, becoming more and more capable over the course of a fight. This ability can grant a significant edge in battle, as users can potentially strengthen themselves to match or exceed opponents that were previously on par with or more powerful than them.
I can't speak for all of 'em, but most of the cast of Sonic Battle applies concretely for this. Their "training" generally amounts to just practice (and serious) fights against one another to improve for some and grow stronger for others. Hell, it's even called Sonic Battle hehe snort

As for OP, I'll take a more thorough look after I'm free and drop my agreement(s)/disagreement(s).

This looks good from a glance. My only issue with this is that some of these don't have links like the others. But besides that, I agree.

Lowkey I posted this scan in a CRT a long time ago and completely forgot to add it so this is copyright infringement
Damn how much do i own you?
This looks good from a glance. My only issue with this is that some of these don't have links like the others. But besides that, I agree.
Some of existing links already explain a few of the powers with no links too. Nevertheless i added a few more links.

Higher AP via Super Sonic Boost: The Arrow of Light does more damage than the Shield of Light which uses Solaris own attacks against it
Heat Resistance: Can endure the Shadow Slider that releases violet fire from his jet-shoes
Speed: Kept pace with Generations Sonic
Irrelevant gameplay mechnanics/footage with no bearing on their actual abilities.
Speed: Tails was almost as fast as Classic Sonic. Could intercept Sonic's movement during Colors.
That speed description is for a gamebook not relevant to the games as far as I can tell. There are no references to the games and it has characters like Sally Acorn who aren't in the games.
AD: Tails has trained with Emerl and Sonic. He himself speculates, he's getting stronger & Rouge notes he's gotten faster.
AD: The harder he trains, the stronger he gets. Noted by Rouge, Tails, Eggman and Knuckles to have gotten more powerful.
Nah, none of the scans indicate they gain strength from training at an abnormal rate. Growing from training is pretty standard in fiction, so just becoming stronger from training battles isn't really a good indicator of AD. It would be if Tails grew stronger mid-battle, but he doesn't.
AD: During Sonic Battle, she lost to Sonic in his story and later fought him evenly in her story with Sonic needing his friends to break the tie.
Rouge didn't fight Sonic evenly, he mocked her ability after their battle. She would've lost before she got jumped from the looks of it so I don't see how she adapted.https://i.imgur.com/lfpTYwf.jpeg
AD: Amazed a Soleannan Guard during a training session. Grew stronger & discovered his true power after his split with Blaze. Exceeds Infinite's expectations
Yeah... Nothing really suggests Silver can get stronger abnormally.
AP: Early in the Modern Era was implied to be almost as powerful as Shadow since in their 1st fight Silver, when empowered by the Chaos Emerald, stalemated Shadow until the later used Chaos Control. Implied to have defeated Sonic Doppelgangers in Generations.
He doesn't implicitly refer to the Doppelgangers. He just asks if the Sonic he sees is a fake, no specific implications here. Silver did fight on par with Shadow though.
Light Manipulation: Showed Silver an image of the "Iblis Trigger" inside the Chaos Emerarld. Blinded Sonic & Elise with it's light to catch them off guard
Elemental Intagibility: His Monster Form is composed of numerous shadows
No definitive reference to intagibility from the form. This states he is unaffected by regular attacks because he's so powerful in the first paragraph, not cause of intangability. Also he's just making the Emerald shine from using it, don't really see why it's light manip.
Resistance to Light & Electricity Manipulation: His barriers can block Chaos Spears while his Golems are immune to them & His Monster Form was unaffected by them & the Spin Kicks
Elemental resistance doesn't make sense when the "larger enemies" could be unaffected because they're so powerful. Plus it should be only electricity resistance to begin with, not light, because they're bolts of electricity.
AP: At the beginning of the Hero Story, Doom Eye thinks Shadow has no chance against him while in the Neutral one his holographic clones BFRed & KOed him with a handwave. In the Hero Endings despite being impressed, he still viewed Shadow as inferior and was ultimatively beaten by teamwork. Doom considers Diablon as mere scrap iron without the electromagnetic barrier.
So... How exactly did his abilities develop?
LS: Can block Shadow's attacks with his bare hand
What does LS stand for?
Dimensional Travel: His copy teleported Doom Eye, Shadow & an army of Black Arms to Cyberspcae.
He seems to have teleported inside the mainframe's digital world or whatever. Not exactly dimensional hopping.
Resistances
Extreme Heat
: Doom Eye was unfazed by the scorching wasteland of Glyphic Cannyon. The Black Arms can endure blue fire from Eggman's torches in Pumpkin Castle.
How "scorching" is the wasteland? The blue fire part would be good evidence if there was footage.

Irrelevant gameplay mechnanics/footage with no bearing on their actual abilities.
We use power types doing more damage to than other types in-gameplay as justification for their AP too or Omega having higher AP with the Chaos Inferno than his other moves because of gameplay. This is no different. Also it makes sense for the move that takes the longest to charge to be the strongest one.
So surviving hot-fire attacks in-game doesn't count as a resistance? Guess we have to nuke ice resistance for people who break out of ice in-game too then?
Rouge did keep up with Sonic in the CGI intro, with Shadow in Heroes/06 cutscenes & did race with Shadow in Rivals although slightly slower so this is consistent in-story too.
That speed description is for a gamebook not relevant to the games as far as I can tell. There are no references to the games and it has characters like Sally Acorn who aren't in the games.
Good catch, i'll remove the 1st one.
Nah, none of the scans indicate they gain strength from training at an abnormal rate. Growing from training is pretty standard in fiction, so just becoming stronger from training battles isn't really a good indicator of AD. It would be if Tails grew stronger mid-battle, but he doesn't.
Emerl in just a few sparring matches went from being even with Shadow to surpassing him and fighting both him & Sonic simulatnously with no problem. His training & fighting in general gives him a decent growth rate, even suprised Eggman who's genius. Also Tails did suprise Rouge with his new speed, meaning he had gotten considerably better too.
No definitive reference to intagibility from the form. This states he is unaffected by regular attacks because he's so powerful in the first paragraph, not cause of intangability. Also he's just making the Emerald shine from using it, don't really see why it's light manip.
I know, i already used that scan for durability. But we can't ignore he's literally made out of shadows like Iblis is magma. The characters have Non-Physical Interaction that's why they can touch him. He made the emerald glow much brighter that it does on it's own, bright enough to distract them. He should've this ability specifically limited & with the emerald with him.
Elemental resistance doesn't make sense when the "larger enemies" could be unaffected because they're so powerful. Plus it should be only electricity resistance to begin with, not light, because they're bolts of electricity.
The Chaos Spear is a bolt of lightning. As Eggman's explains here, you can't break free from electric based paralysis, no matter how strong you are. Shadow refers to the Chaos Spear as light too in the line i linked at Mephiles speed scaling. Also the Spin Kicks create light waves.
So... How exactly did his abilities develop?
I think you didn't read that right. It's Attack Potence, not Accelerated Development
How "scorching" is the wasteland? The blue fire part would be good evidence if there was footage.
Not sure by how much but Shadow, who already has heat resistiance, is the one describing it as "scorching". Also canyons can get pretty hot.
He seems to have teleported inside the mainframe's digital world or whatever. Not exactly dimensional hopping.
Digital worlds have been refered as dimensions on other occasions in the series. At the very least, he would have Limited Immersion/Data Manipulation for being to enter such a place with his abilities.
Rouge didn't fight Sonic evenly, he mocked her ability after their battle. She would've lost before she got jumped from the looks of it so I don't see how she adapted.
He could've been cocky in that instance & seconds later he says-"I'll get Emerl somehow!"-meaning he was having a little trouble alone. If he was already winning then there would be no reason for them to jump to his help in the 1st place. Also in the 2 fights she has in his story it was made pretty clear by her that she was losing while in her story she doesn't for the 1st fight.
Yeah... Nothing really suggests Silver can get stronger abnormally.
I'll admit that only for the 1st scan. Him finding his true power would be a significant increase. Also we do use Infinite saying Sonic that exceeded his expetations as a feat for Sonic too.
He doesn't implicitly refer to the Doppelgangers. He just asks if the Sonic he sees is a fake, no specific implications here. Silver did fight on par with Shadow though.
That means he has encountered a Sonic lookalike as his suspicious if he's talking to the real Sonic & the only character that looks like Sonic is the Doppelganger

Last edited:
We use power types doing more damage to than other types in-gameplay as justification for their AP too or Omega having higher AP with the Chaos Inferno than his other moves because of gameplay. This is no different. Also it makes sense for the move that takes the longest to charge to be the strongest one.
So surviving hot-fire attacks in-game doesn't count as a resistance? Guess we have to nuke ice resistance for people who break out of ice in-game too then?
Rouge did keep up with Sonic in the CGI intro, with Shadow in Heroes/06 cutscenes & did race with Shadow in Rivals although slightly slower so this is consistent in-story too.
I don't know the context of the Omega AP and power-types, although from your description I don't think I would agree with them either because the Game Mechanics page explicitly states to not use things like in-game stats to justify scaling. So, still not a fan.
If a character broke out of ice in game and there are literally no references to it or their ability to do so in the story/secondary material/comments, I would be shaky on using it. The animation isn't even treated as an attack, so I'm not sure why we're stretching this far for this. Also, you might want to add how Shadow can run faster than Sonic.
Rouge keeping up with them in the cutscenes could be used then, just not the gameplay. Although as far as I'm aware Sonic often doesn't really go all out so it's good to note that.
Emerl in just a few sparring matches went from being even with Shadow to surpassing him and fighting both him & Sonic simulatnously with no problem. His training & fighting in general gives him a decent growth rate, even suprised Eggman who's genius. Also Tails did suprise Rouge with his new speed, meaning he had gotten considerably better too.
I do agree that Emerl has AD because of those examples. But those scans don't really indicate that his rate of growth is really high, just that he gets stronger. There should be a scan for Eggman's statement, I also remember Tails saying Emerl grows really fast.
Tails did surprise Rouge but that was due to normal training. Rouge could've thought Tails doesn't train or underestimated him severely, nothing to definitively indicate Tails has AD.
I know, i already used that scan for durability. But we can't ignore he's literally made out of shadows like Iblis is magma. The characters have Non-Physical Interaction that's why they can touch him. He made the emerald glow much brighter that it does on it's own, bright enough to distract them. He should've this ability specifically limited & with the emerald with him.
Sure. We can say he has limited light manipulation with the emerald, why not?
Also the Spin Kicks create light waves.
Out of curiousity, where's this scan from?
I think you didn't read that right. It's Attack Potence, not Accelerated Development
My bad.
Digital worlds have been refered as dimensions on other occasions in the series. At the very least, he would have Limited Immersion/Data Manipulation for being to enter such a place with his abilities.
Limited Immersion/Data Manipulation sounds good.
He could've been cocky in that instance & seconds later he says-"I'll get Emerl somehow!"-meaning he was having a little trouble alone. If he was already winning then there would be no reason for them to jump to his help in the 1st place. Also in the 2 fights she has in his story it was made pretty clear by her that she was losing while in her story she doesn't for the 1st fight.
Him getting Emerl somehow could also mean he will fight her as much as it's needed to get back Emerl. Sonic didn't ask for their help, they just joined in because they also care about Emerl.
Also we do use Infinite saying Sonic that exceeded his expetations as a feat for Sonic too.
Silver surpassing his expectations in this case seems to mean Infinite underestimated Silver's capabilities, rather than Silver growing mid-battle or faster than expected.
That means he has encountered a Sonic lookalike as his suspicious if he's talking to the real Sonic & the only character that looks like Sonic is the Doppelganger
Could also be a hypothetical scenario Silver thought of. We don't know, that's why I disagree with that being a definitive reference to the Doppelganger. You changed that though so it's fine to me.

Everything else seems alright to me.

I don't know the context of the Omega AP and power-types, although from your description I don't think I would agree with them either because the Game Mechanics page explicitly states to not use things like in-game stats to justify scaling. So, still not a fan.
If a character broke out of ice in game and there are literally no references to it or their ability to do so in the story/secondary material/comments, I would be shaky on using it. The animation isn't even treated as an attack, so I'm not sure why we're stretching this far for this. Also, you might want to add how Shadow can run faster than Sonic.
Rouge keeping up with them in the cutscenes could be used then, just not the gameplay. Although as far as I'm aware Sonic often doesn't really go all out so it's good to note that.
Team Attacks in Sonic Heores do much more damage than any other move since in most of them the character are combinnig their strength together. In Team Dark's destructive capability comes only from one of Omega's special weapons. Power Types are comperad to Knuckles who as strong as Sonic is fast making them hit harder than Sonic. They can break barriers in less hits & destroy super Egg Pawns which are too durable for the other types to destroy.
Easy, Shadow gets a higher speed rating with the Shadow Run technique than his does normally like Metal gets higher speed rating from the VMO. You might as well make another thread to remove every resistance & calc based on gameplay-footage if you think that. Or remove techniques that don't appear in cutscenes like Doom's meteor, Shadow's Chaos Boost etc.
The gameplay didn't show anything different than the cutscenes or story in Rouge's case. The 1st thing Shadow(who's on par with Sonic's speed) tells to his team is that he hopes they can to keep up with him & doesn't complain later about them not being able to keep up in later cutscenes.
I do agree that Emerl has AD because of those examples. But those scans don't really indicate that his rate of growth is really high, just that he gets stronger. There should be a scan for Eggman's statement, I also remember Tails saying Emerl grows really fast.
Tails did surprise Rouge but that was due to normal training. Rouge could've thought Tails doesn't train or underestimated him severely, nothing to definitively indicate Tails has AD.
Getting called stronger after a couple minutes of fighting/training isn't a good growth rate for Emerl/Tails in Sonic Battle? This is the Eggman scan, it would be helpful if you found the Tails one.
What makes Tails' training "normal" compared to Sonic's? Especially since in this game & Colors he kept up with Sonic's speed.
Out of curiousity, where's this scan from?
Sonic 06 Prima Guide, Silver's Story
Him getting Emerl somehow could also mean he will fight her as much as it's needed to get back Emerl. Sonic didn't ask for their help, they just joined in because they also care about Emerl.
Somehow means he's having trouble doing with his current method, 1v1 fighting. And yet they don't join him on other occasions like fighting Iblis for example meaning he likely needing a hand here.
Silver surpassing his expectations in this case seems to mean Infinite underestimated Silver's capabilities, rather than Silver growing mid-battle or faster than expected.
Infinite can literally compare past & present data, that's why his expectations are so important.
Could also be a hypothetical scenario Silver thought of. We don't know, that's why I disagree with that being a definitive reference to the Doppelganger. You changed that though so it's fine to me.
A hypothetical scenario he makes in no other game he appears. This is the only time he makes such an assumtion & the game gives us a potentila reason for his distrust, the Doppelganger Races. There's no other reason for Silver to think that.
Not social influencing
Removed it

Last edited:
I guess the changes seem fine.
Thanks to both! But i've to question: Firstly, do i need more staff input? Secondly, what power should i count this as?
Digital Immersion or Dimensional Travel? His copy teleported Doom Eye, Shadow & an army of Black Arms to Cyberspace. Digital worlds have been refered to as dimensions or realms on a few occassions. Doom's noted as a master of Chaos Control, an ability that has been used to go other dimensions & timelines several times.
Edit: And how should we put Sharpshooting for Silver & Doom profiles? Do we count it as Marksmanship/Weapon Mastery or do we just put it in the Intelligence section?

Last edited:
Firstly, do i need more staff input?
Yeah, usually three staff are needed bare minimum so long as it isn't something that would need more.

Edit: And how should we put Sharpshooting for Silver & Doom profiles? Do we count it as Marksmanship/Weapon Mastery or do we just put it in the Intelligence section?
We link it to Weapon Mastery and label it as Marksmanship, that should suffice.

As for Digital Immersion and Dimensional Travel... Both? I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Resistance to Light & Electricity Manipulation: His barriers can block Chaos Spears while his Golems are immune to them & his Monster Form was unaffected by them & the Spin Kicks
Would that really be resistance to light? He's just blocking it with a forcefield, no?
Extreme Heat: Doom Eye was unfazed by the scorching wasteland of Glyphic Cannyon. The Black Arms can endure blue fire from Eggman's torches in Pumpkin Castle.
Scorching wasteland could just mean it was hot. It's like someone saying "it's a scorcher out here". It doesn't mean the heat is beyond normal capacity, just that it's hot, which isn't quantifiable I think.

Other stuff seems fine.

Would that really be resistance to light? He's just blocking it with a forcefield, no?
Aight, i'll remove the 1st example
Scorching wasteland could just mean it was hot. It's like someone saying "it's a scorcher out here". It doesn't mean the heat is beyond normal capacity, just that it's hot, which isn't quantifiable I think.
but Shadow, who already has heat resistiance, is the one describing it as "scorching". Also irl canyons can get pretty hot too.
Other stuff seems fine.
Thanks! Could you open Game Sonic's page?

Oof, i forgot to mention this in the OP: The 7 chaos emeralds shouldn't be standart equipment for Black Doom but optional. Shadow spends almost all the game to gather the emeralds just for Doom to steal them in the end. In some alternative endings, the Black Arms managed to get only 1 emerald without Shadow's help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back