• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But I do not think that outperforming supercomputers merely due to being able to move at MFTL+ or greater speeds automatically scales to combat skill.
Oh that is not what the feats are at all, the feats happens explicitly because of pure skill, not because of their speeds, the most example was of a super computer that could keep up with their speed no problem(Sage)

By the way, I think that Zik and Zavok were the characters whose combat intelligence ratings I adjusted a few days ago. 🙏
I see, ig after second thought these 2 should be "Genius, likely Higher" instead if that would be better for you

But I do not think that outperforming supercomputers merely due to being able to move at MFTL+ or greater speeds automatically scales to combat skill.
Oh that is not what the feats are at all, the feats happens explicitly because of pure skill, not because of their speeds, the most example was of a super computer that could keep up with their speed no problem(Sage)

By the way, I think that Zik and Zavok were the characters whose combat intelligence ratings I adjusted a few days ago. 🙏
I see, ig after second thought these 2 should be "Genius, likely Higher" instead if that would be better for you

From the sound of things, some of the characters that were given Extraordinary Genius (such as E-123 Omega) were supposed to have Genius combat intelligence, not Extraordinary Genius, so I'm not sure what changed
As i put in the OP, Omega directly scales to Shadow who scales to Sonic, he also scales to Gemerl, who upscales from Emerl, so he should be extraordinary genius as well from the aplication of this thread

Tbf I never really interpreted Omega winning to be because of skill, more just him having a lot of weapons and overwhelming the opposition.

From the sound of things, some of the characters that were given Extraordinary Genius (such as E-123 Omega) were supposed to have Genius combat intelligence, not Extraordinary Genius, so I'm not sure what changed

Zik and Zavok are kind of their own thing, so idm either way. Based on the feats, Zik should at least have Genius combat intelligence like he has right now. Zavok could arguably have Genius as well.
I changed E-123's combat intelligence to Genius.

Which other Sonic characters currently have extraordinary genius combat intelligence, and what are the reasons for it?

I changed E-123's combat intelligence to Genius.

Which other Sonic characters currently have extraordinary genius combat intelligence, and what are the reasons for it?
Omega should still have "Extraordinary Genius" he scales to Shadow, this thread was proposing it and it was accepted

It doesn't matter in case the character feats/definitions in this area blatantly contradict our requirements. In that case our staff made a serious mistake, so I would appreciate help with properly answering my question above. 🙏

I don't think skill should translate to extraordinary genius intelligence. At best they should be separated. Skill being one rating and intelligence the other.

It doesn't matter in case the character feats/definitions in this area blatantly contradict our requirements. In that case our staff made a serious mistake, so I would appreciate help with properly answering my question above. 🙏
Emerl is for what it is in the OP, casually outperforming super computers, Sonic for heavily upscaling from him as both he and Sonic consider Emerl an amateur in fighting when compared to Sonic, and this thread added another Super Computer outperforming feat for Sonic in frontiers, also in the OP, you should read it for more details

All the others are for scaling directly to Sonic in fighting skill by either drawing with him on hard fougth battles or being considered impressive by him

Can you at least answer me on what the contradiction is? If a char is of x inteligence rating, the other scales to them, then they are also of that rating, what is the problem here?

I don't think skill should translate to extraordinary genius intelligence. At best they should be separated. Skill being one rating and intelligence the other.
That is a thing that is already done in the wiki, fighting skill is nothing more than fighting inteligence

Does Emerl specifically outperform supercomputers in terms of combat knowledge, skills, and precision?

In Gerald’s journal entries it’s revealed that when Gerald’s most powerful computer attempted to scan Emerl, the combat data alone in relation to armed and unarmed fighting styles was so vast and complex it crashed the computer.

Okay. That seems like legitimate Extraordinary Genius combat intelligence then.

And Sonic and the others scale to Emerl then? They are not just faster and more powerful?

Okay. I suppose that Extraordinary Genius combat skills seem reasonable then, but it needs to be made very clear in all of the affected pages why exactly they have these intelligence statistics. 🙏

Should somebody restore the statistics in the pages that I modified then?

Okay. I suppose that Extraordinary Genius combat skills seem reasonable then, but it needs to be made very clear in all of the affected pages why exactly they have these intelligence statistics. 🙏

Should somebody restore the statistics in the pages that I modified then?
Yeah, only E-123 Omega tho, Zik and Zavok that can stay at "genius" only

Back