• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lonkitt said:
Eh, I feel like Robotnik creating Shadow is something that the movies likely wouldn't be afraid to dive into. I think making Metal Sonic with the quil would be better and is far more likely, but the movies taking a new path and making Shadow this way is possible. He's a fan favourite after all
This. I'd much rather Eggman uses the quill to create Metal Sonic, but I think it's possible that the movies would have him make Shadow. This franchise is its own canon and how popular Shadow is they'd probably find some way to put him in. So I predict Eggman create one or the other with that quill. I hope it's Metal Sonic.

God, I hope it's just Metal Sonic and not Shadow.

Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik creating Shadow would take the "Robot" out of "Robotnik".

If the Cosmic Interstate becomes canon outside of Archie, I'm going on a road trip to San Francisco.

ElixirBlue said:
If the Cosmic Interstate becomes canon outside of Archie, I'm going on a road trip to San Francisco.
Lonkitt said:
Everybody gansta till they actually use Gangster's Paradise in one of the films
Cosmic Interstate is in the movie, but Gangster's Paradise plays the entire time Sonic uses it. The ultimate monkey's paw.

I editted the pages. NGL I was totally guessing we'd get a Sonic around this speed level for the movie

Jim Carrey said in an interview that he hopes there's a sequel because Robotnik's "evolution" isn't complete yet. I bet in the second movie Eggman will finally get dummy thicc like he is in the games.

Um whoever put 8-B in Sonic AP tier please dont forget that we write tier name in AP section not the number of tier thank you

@My area

Trust me, I usually never make that mistake, but I must've slipped up. Thanks for catching it!

Oh no problem,it happens but thank you for correcting my mistake too,I wrote "Block" in small letters instead of capital letter

I still think someone should at least calc Eggman blowing up the sphinx because 9-B is clearly too low of a tier to put his machines in. Granted i don't think he fully scales to an amped Sonic because Sonic kinda stomped him once he was amped in the climax, but blowing up that sphinx should still be at least an 8-C feat.

I think for now, we can edit in a 9-A rating considering he could blow up vehicles

This. I'd much rather Eggman uses the quill to create Metal Sonic, but I think it's possible that the movies would have him make Shadow. This franchise is its own canon and how popular Shadow is they'd probably find some way to put him in. So I predict Eggman create one or the other with that quill. I hope it's Metal Sonic.

The movie is somewhat respecting source material, so they won't because of just fan service, it would cause backlash in the fanbase

Hey everyone, looks like that 8-B calc has an updated edit with an 8-A result of 267.9 tons of TNT. Considering that it seems to be a correction, I'm inclined to say that one is the more accurate one. Looks like we got another 8-A Sonic on our hands.

Theuser789 said:
The movie is somewhat respecting source material, so they won't because of just fan service, it would cause backlash in the fanbase
Agreed, while i wouldn't mind Shadow showing up at some point, making such a big change would raise eyebrows, especially since Metal Sonic actually fits the bill of "evil Sonic duplicate made by Eggman" in canon.

Yeah, Eggman making Shadow based on Sonic would take away what makes Metal Sonic important and unique in the franchise.

ShakeResounding said:
Please don't ever show me that ever again lol
I didn't even know what flossing was before i saw people talking about that part of the movie. Even with knowledge of what it is, it could have been much worse since he didn't twerk in the movie (thank god for that, that would've been a massive insult).

The actual Game Sonic would probably floss for seeing it as "way past cool"

Back