• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This match does seem pretty interesting, but before I start, which keys are being used here?

Latest Keys, but I'm definitely willing to play around with Krypto's key for this if necessary

Ah, is it the Season 2 Base Key or him wearing the space suit?

Gotcha, so anyways, what can Eggman do in this key? Krypto does have the huge LS advantage compared to his Class 25 rating, Krypto either starts off by flying at his opponent to punch them, or blast them with his heat vision or eventually starts using the environment against them when necessary.

Well the first thing he did when he got the emeralds was build his giant mech and since he's in a city I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do it here

Bump

Well the first thing he did when he got the emeralds was build his giant mech and since he's in a city I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do it here
Wonder what he starts with after this

Nice dance moves

Are they really danmaku though? Can he range spam with them?
I mean he shoots like a hundreds missiles off so yeah that's danmaku by definition

1:50 afterwards he summons a bunch of goons and then resorts to shooting explosive energy beams

I completely forgot about this thread lol

I mean he shoots like a hundreds missiles off so yeah that's danmaku by definition

1:50 afterwards he summons a bunch of goons and then resorts to shooting explosive energy beams

That's definitely a lot of drones, but they do seem to be easily destroyed though looking at the timestamp.

And some of Eggman's energy beams is eventually gonna get reflected off Krypto's super coat and right back onto him, and eventually Krypto is gonna find this out
True. Doesn't seem like the Giant Eggman Robot can do that much against Krypto apart from the flamethrower and the missiles, but I think super breath should be able to deal with them pretty easily

Back