• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added the changes to Eggman and Knuckles and it seems @Maverick_Zero_X has taken care of Sonic

the tails profile has also been created
if someone has a good image I'd say use that and add him to the verse page

Can someone review the changes and close the thread

I hate to be that guy but that explosion did not really destroy anthing. How is that Tier 6?
Tier 6 comes from sonic, check his profile

Ah wait nvm ik what you mean there was discussion about this prior but it's legit, unfortunately I forgot where it was discussed at

Tier 6 comes from sonic, check his profile
It comes from his quill, rest is Tier 7 at best.

It wasn't an explosion that devastated the whole area, it was literally just an electronic signal which was used from Eggman to see if aliens come to rescue him.

Unless you think Mushrooms and Eggman have secretely Tier 6 durability, that's not how an explosion works.

Yep, and I'm legit shocked it was used a formula for actual explosions, which would have reduced the area to a wasteland if it was legit.
Yeah shockwaves use ground based explosion formula and it did at least have some force to slap back eggman and it also travelled intergalactic distances

Tho in lack of better feats I'd knock all the supposed High 6-Bs to just 7-B also because it would be a pretty big outlier ngl.

Gotta love how people wait until after a revision is applied to speak up lol
I mean, I noticed this just now, not my fault.

Also High 8-C from Sonic has to disappear, as the 7-B feat was made from the 1st movie and there's 0 reason to assume his Chaos energy suddenly becomes lower.

He should just be

9-B, 7-B with Chaos Energy | At least 7-B, likely far higher

for his base and Super keys respectively.

The Eggpod key from Eggman has 0 reason to be there too, it's not any different from his Badniks in power from what I recall without the tier 6 ""feat"".

I mean, I noticed this just now, not my fault.
You mean you don't tirelessly stalk the forums all day, tirelessly scouring for threads in-and-out, without fail? Get a life scrub lol

Also High 8-C from Sonic has to disappear, as the 7-B feat was made from the 1st movie and there's 0 reason to assume his Chaos energy suddenly becomes lower.
That's gonna require a whole new CRT tbh, I don't think we can up and change the ratings after this thread essentially just finished.

Wdym... check the profiles
Is not the Eggpod.
You mean you don't tirelessly stalk the forums all day? Get a life scrub lol
That's pretty rude lmao.
That's gonna require a whole new CRT tbh, I don't think we can up and change the ratings after this thread essentially just finished.
Nah, we can still discuss it here. Check the 2-B Undertale CRT to get an idea.
Wdym? The Eggpod is powered by Sonic's quill and gave him Sonic's super speed
Yeah but without the Quill's High 6-B feat it has not much.

Nvm is the eggpod, but the pic used is wrong.

Use this one instead.

Also, you should make a Tab with abilities of the Eggpod, which should be:
  • Superhuman Physical Characteristics
  • Flight
  • Explosion Manipulation and Energy Projection (here)
  • Inorganic Physiology (Type 2)
  • Danmaku and Homing Attack (here)
Then idk.

Last edited:
Oh nvm, I'm a dumbass, as the Eggpod was definitely overpowered from an "awakened" Sonic without too much effort.

I'd make the Eggpod High 8-C and Sonic instead:

Large Building level+ with Chaos Energy at first (Can fight the Eggpod, which harnessed the energy of his quill and was amplified to this level), City level with Chaos Energy after mastering it (Caused power across the Pacific Northwest to go out after using his power for the first time in years. After getting full confidence and control in his own powers, he has absorbed the power of the quill which the Eggpod was using and easily overpowered it shortlyafter)

Can you call also @DarkDragonMedeus, @LordTracer and @ElixirBlue about the following?
It comes from his quill, rest is Tier 7 at best.

It wasn't an explosion that devastated the whole area, it was literally just an electronic signal which was used from Eggman to see if aliens come to rescue him.

Unless you think Mushrooms and Eggman have secretely Tier 6 durability, that's not how an explosion works.
Tho in lack of better feats I'd knock all the supposed High 6-Bs to just 7-B also because it would be a pretty big outlier ngl.
Nvm is the eggpod, but the pic used is wrong.

Use this one instead.

Also, you should make a Tab with abilities of the Eggpod, which should be:
  • Superhuman Physical Characteristics
  • Flight
  • Explosion Manipulation and Energy Projection (here)
  • Inorganic Physiology (Type 2)
  • Danmaku and Homing Attack (here)
Then idk.
Oh nvm, I'm a dumbass, as the Eggpod was definitely overpowered from an "awakened" Sonic without too much effort.

I'd make the Eggpod High 8-C and Sonic instead:

Large Building level+ with Chaos Energy at first (Can fight the Eggpod, which harnessed the energy of his quill and was amplified to this level), City level with Chaos Energy after mastering it (Caused power across the Pacific Northwest to go out after using his power for the first time in years. After getting full confidence and control in his own powers, he has absorbed the power of the quill which the Eggpod was using and easily overpowered it shortlyafter)

Last edited:
I'm unsure, but I suppose that most recent proposal is alright.

Could do a luminosity calc method for the quill feat on the mushroom planet if needed since the destructive effects arent there? Just an idea

Yep, and I'm legit shocked it was used a formula for actual explosions, which would have reduced the area to a wasteland if it was legit.
The ground burst explosion formula is actually a shockwave formula, it's just used for explosions due to overpressure. It's actually ok to use for shockwaves as long as you know the bars of the wave.

Could do a luminosity calc method for the quill feat on the mushroom planet if needed since the destructive effects arent there? Just an idea
Not really, given that the whole area wasn't filled of light.

Just don't calc it and you're good.

I don't think lasers count, as this is in case entire spaces get filled of light and not such a tiny part lol.
lasers work in the same principle, but its best to wait for the calc anyway
____

tails' page has a lot of spelling errors that should get fixed before getting locked,

The ground burst explosion formula is actually a shockwave formula, it's just used for explosions due to overpressure. It's actually ok to use for shockwaves as long as you know the bars of the wave.
Also this shouldn't be ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back