• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What do both have, arsenal wise? It it specifically just D.E.Robot and Hulkbuster, nothing else at all? I just want to be sure.

What do both have, arsenal wise? It it specifically just D.E.Robot and Hulkbuster, nothing else at all? I just want to be sure.
Both have standard equipment, Iron Man's standard equipment is also summoning other armors as sentries, so he'd be allowed other armors here as fodder if he wants.

It is, the keys are weirdly named but "Eggman Emerald" is inside the death egg robot and powering it.

He can still use the Robot without it though
Couldn't Eggaman use technology manipulation to take control of Tony's suits? It's done via the Emeralds which have reality warpingesqe powers.

Wow I suck ass at reading I thought this was mainline vs mainline. im so good

I vote Robotnik, myself, if he has access to the Master Emerald. If not, then Tony, due to the difference in their personalities, and fighting styles.

Couldn't Eggaman use technology manipulation to take control of Tony's suits? It's done via the Emeralds which have reality warpingesqe powers.
Probably not take control but he could fuse them together and use it as a weapon.

Eggman didn't really do a lot with the Master Emerald.

Wow I suck ass at reading I thought this was mainline vs mainline. im so good

I vote Robotnik, myself, if he has access to the Master Emerald. If not, then Tony, due to the difference in their personalities, and fighting styles.
Eggman has the Master Emerald, but could you give a reason for voting Robotnik please?

Probably not take control but he could fuse them together and use it as a weapon.

Eggman didn't really do a lot with the Master Emerald.
Well that too, but he used his Emerald powers to pilot the Death Egg Robot IIRC. He had green electricity circulating throughout it that he used to control it.

To be fair, I don't think he had a reason to. His plane maybe. Maybe it's just not in-character when he's inside the Death Egg. Or maybe it's a range problem?
most likely just OOC when in the death egg, wouldn't surprise me if he tried to technology manip all the suits though, especially the other 6-C one if they start annoying him

most likely just OOC when in the death egg, wouldn't surprise me if he tried to technology manip all the suits though, especially the other 6-C one if they start annoying him
That's what I figured. No way he'd let himself get jumped by people causing his suit damage.

I mean there's a chance he doesn't use tech manip for ego reasons

He likely could do it but it'd be OOC
I don't see why he'd do nothing if his suit is being torn apart by fodders. Against a few opponents is one, thing, but against an entire armada? Tech manip will prolly come out.

I don't see why he'd do nothing if his suit is being torn apart by fodders. Against a few opponents is one, thing, but against an entire armada? Tech manip will prolly come out.
Well the fodders are 8-C-7-B outside of the 6-C suit, they aren't worrying him at all lol

Both:

Fire Manipulation
Explosion Manipulation
Technology Manipulation

Iron Man:

+Can attack with multiple armors at once
-Can´t use Fire and explosion manipulation while inside Hulkbuster

Eggman:

+Subjective reality
+Eletricity Manipulation
+Telekinesis
+Teleportation
+ Danmaku
-Large Size

Additionally, Eggman seems more likely to use technology manipulation offensively

Eggman FRA

a lot of that doesn't seem combat applicable ngl

never really uses teleportation, only uses electricity while inside the pod, aka where if Iron Man gets in he's completely screwed, and his danmaku is just a homing barrage of missiles that iirc Tony has dodged before

I def think Tony has the skill advantage here too

a lot of that doesn't seem combat applicable ngl

never really uses teleportation, only uses electricity while inside the pod, aka where if Iron Man gets in he's completely screwed, and his danmaku is just a homing barrage of missiles that iirc Tony has dodged before

I def think Tony has the skill advantage here too
So basically Eggman just has a big robot while Tony has all of the advantages lol, i vote in Tony then

Eggman FRA. He didn't use his other haxes inside the robot because Knuckles took the emerald before he had a reason to.

Back