• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, but for most of 'em we'll need decent footage of the movie. The EMP might be able to be calculated without the footage, but I'm not sure

Well the mha movie still got calcs before it got a Blu Ray from just phone recordings and then it got re-calced when the Blu Ray came

What about the scene where Eggman blows up that sphinx? Someone might come up with good numbers by calcing that.

On a sidenote, the movie was a lot of fun

Yeah, it's likely gonna come out to something in Tier 8, so it's worth calcing

Ryukama said:
ElixirBlue said:
Mario and Sonic rivalry Reignited at the box office?
Mario v Sonic: Dawn of Smash
Mario: You're a-letting them...kill Longclaw....

Sonic: WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!
Mario: This isn't gonna change what happened.

Sonic: I don't care. He killed my mom.

Kinda hope the Owl ƒªë Mom plays a bigger importance.

I hope Tom plays an importance too but without the "human plot armor" most cartoon live action movie give to the original human characters.

Like Chris

Predictions for the inevitable sequel(s)

• Tails has heard of Sonic's power and needs him to come back to their planet to help with something. (It'll most likely be something that introduces the Chaos Emeralds)
  • Eggman creates Metal Sonic or Shadow using the quill he still has.
  • Sonic hates Knuckles at first cause he thinks he's part of the Echidna tribe that killed Longclaw, only for them to realize it's some misunderstanding.
  • Sonic will have to decide whether to stay on Earth for good or go back to his home planet. He'll be torn between whether he wants to live in his natural world where he'll no longer be an outsider, or continue the life he's committed to having on Earth.
  • Tom gets super jealous over Sonic's new friendship with Tails and awkwardly tries to deny it throughout the film.
  • Eggman somehow manipulates Knuckles because that's a requirement lol
  • Sonic once again calls Robotnik "Mr. Eggman," only for him to respond "That's DOCTOR Eggman to you!"
  • Sonic at some point says "Ok boomer" to Eggman.

If Rouge the Bat is involved in any future movies, she will be lewded off the wazoo.

Also, I highly doubt that Longclaw is dead because they'd have no reason to kill her if Sonic was gone.

Eh, I feel like Robotnik creating Shadow is something that the movies likely wouldn't be afraid to dive into. I think making Metal Sonic with the quil would be better and is far more likely, but the movies taking a new path and making Shadow this way is possible. He's a fan favourite after all

• Tom gets super jealous over Sonic's new friendship with Tails and awkwardly tries to deny it throughout the film.
Ugh, we don't need another Chris Thorndike.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
If Rouge the Bat is involved in any future movies, she will be lewded off the wazoo.
Also, I highly doubt that Longclaw is dead because they'd have no reason to kill her if Sonic was gone.
Unless they have like, some scene with some welling up music where Sonic finds or is brought to the grave of Longclaw. At least that's how I think it would be done

Man, I don't want SEGA to forget the Robotnik's. Even though they are currently dead in the canon.

82463109-208E-425F-8717-F06E1B92FA52
F299F6CD-0717-4B9A-88B5-F1E1424CF5A3

Back