• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random One Piece CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thought the same thing for Gastanet

The point is moreso that he saw that his Gastanet didn't accomplish it, but he still thought that his other attack would do it.

The point is moreso that he saw that his Gastanet didn't accomplish it, but he still thought that his other attack would do it.
I understand that, but that could be anything but AP.

Luffy outsped point blank (like literally point blank, they were touching him) Gastanet but he fired a fast beam after. I wouldn't say it's fully AP.

Also, question. I just noticed this from the first page which I applied to the sandbox
Since Usopp's fighting style depends a lot on the various types of weapons and ammo he uses, we could give him a Varies rating and mention his more promiment feats like:

Attack Potency: Varies (Uses various types of weapons and special ammunition [see list below]), at most X level (Inflicted damage on Buffalo and Caeser Clown with projectiles from his Kuro Kabuto slingshot)

?
Didn't Usopp harm them with regular rocks..?

Using that.

Hody's AP > Usopp's Dura ≤ Caesar's AP > Usopp's AP > Buffalo's Dura > Baby 5's Dura > Sai's AP > Injured Chinjao's AP > 31 MTs

This is fine?
Via this I'm scrapping Base Luffy scaling to Caesar.

WZHlvEZ.png

Is this enough to say that Chopper > Nami?

Is there nothing else?
Currently his AP in my sandbox is this
Attack Potency: At least City level (Can harm Daruma, who can take Usopp's Green Star: Skull Exploding Grass), higher with Monster Point (Far stronger than his previous forms, and it required Gear Third Luffy to knock him out)

And that's mainly it. Chopper fights fodder all post timeskip until Wano

Bruh what? We don’t separate AP for attacks unless there is no difference

Otherwise every profile would need to mention 50 different attacks
How we rate the profiles is different to the specifics of how characters are scaled. Otherwise, to give an example, you could scale someone to the value of Naruto's most powerful Biju Bomb just because they tanked one of his regular Rasengans.

It's obviously impractical and unnecessary to assign a different rating to every single attack.

How we rate the profiles is different to the specifics of how characters are scaled. Otherwise, to give an example, you could scale someone to the value of Naruto's most powerful Biju Bomb just because they tanked one of his regular Rasengans.

It's obviously impractical and unnecessary to assign a different rating to every single attack.
One Piece ain’t Naruto tho, and I see no reason why Caesar’s Gastanet would be noticeably inferior in AP to his Gastille

They could very easily be comparable

A better example is saying that we’re scaling someone to King Kong Gun because they took a regular pistol or a Kane.

The difference is that those attacks are portrayed to be superior, while these 2 random gas attacks have no difference

That's with the Gastille attack, which Caese didn't use on Usopp.
Damage you’re so close to committing an AOE fallacy. I’ll give you an example with the ace example you gave. Ace’s ultimate attack is calced to be at 7-A+, but ace passively going the Drum Island is High 7-A.. I don’t see why the potency would be severely different, when I just think that would be overall AOE, and I doubt that AP even works like that for characters, unless specifically stated to do so.

So far (I'm assuming) we've solidified a good scaling chain for a large number of the characters.

I'm going to update my sandbox so Damage can see exactly who and what scales where.
Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Damage you’re so close to committing an AOE fallacy

AOE Fallacy is some of the biggest hypocrisy of the wiki. We only care about an attack's area of effect when it is useful to give the characters a good rating. Any kind of AOE anti-feat and we just dismiss it as "the attack clearly much stronger, it just didn't cause the same kind of effects on the environment because AOE fallacy."

This isn't the thread for me to be ranting about the AOE Fallacy though, so I'll stop here. It's just that it is tied to this idea of "Any attack a character uses is always equal to their strongest shown attack." That kind of mindset gets thrown around way too much.

AOE Fallacy is some of the biggest hypocrisy of the wiki. We only care about an attack's area of effect when it is useful to give the characters a good rating. Any kind of AOE anti-feat and we just dismiss it as "the attack clearly much stronger, it just didn't cause the same kind of effects on the environment because AOE fallacy."

This isn't the thread for me to be ranting about the AOE Fallacy though, so I'll stop here. It's just that it is tied to this idea of "Any attack a character uses is always equal to their strongest shown attack." That kind of mindset gets thrown around way too much.
With this logic damage, people like goku would have the most consistent feats of being tier 9.
AOE Fallacy is perfectly balanced for scaling, but I don't see why you guys want to try to override it. Yes, that's how the AOE fallacy works btw damage, I just think you're confused, but let's not continue this and go back to focusing on the scaling.

Nah, it was just about both being Cyborg, unless you're saying that Franky pre time skip can slaps all of strawhats at once
I meant post timeskip Franky having the same material as pasifista since he got also the same laser but there's no proof

Would this logic damage, people like goku would have the most consistent feats of 9-C.

That would be a Strawman Argument. I'm obviously not suggesting we rate characters like Goku as 9-C.

AOE Fallacy is perfectly balanced for scaling, but I don't see why you guys want to try to override it. Yes, that's how the AOE fallacy works btw damage, I just think you're confused, but let's not continue this and go back to focus on scaling.

I'm not confused. I just have a different opinion to you.

That would be a Strawman Argument. I'm obviously not suggesting we rate characters like Goku as 9-C.

I'm not confused. I just have a different opinion to you.
I never said you assumed that, I'm just saying that's literally how the AOE fallacy would be put into play, because it's TRUE. If we didn't have it, goku's most consistent feats would literally be in tier 9.
Okay, then that's fine to have a different opinion, nothing wrong with you.

But I was talking about Pre-Time Skip and the scan that u sent also was Pre-Time Skip
That was Zoro not being able to fully cut a pasifista with one of his strongest attack plus said it's stronger then steel... That's all... Meaning post timeskip Franky durability possibly = monster trio ap... If he had the same material...

That was Zoro not being able to fully cut a pasifista with one of his strongest attack plus said it's stronger then steel... That's all... Meaning post timeskip Franky durability possibly = monster trio ap...
Yes I know that Post time skip dudes are stronger than their pre time skip versions, and Franky profile currently already scales higher than Pacifista

Bro Idek how y’all went from a topic that was settled to an argument about AOE fallacy.

That wasn’t the AOE fallacy. AOE fallacy is saying one attack is smaller so it’s weaker, which he didn’t do.

Anyways

Oven’s dura > Kata’s dura without Haki.
Cracker scales to G4th, which means Kata scales.

Who scales off of those, and what feats does Kata without Haki have?

Bro Idek how y’all went from a topic that was settled to an argument about AOE fallacy.

That wasn’t the AOE fallacy. AOE fallacy is saying one attack is smaller so it’s weaker, which he didn’t do.

Anyways

Nobody said he straight up committed one, I said "You are so close to" not saying he did.

Anyways

Kat's regular durability he's able to take hits from armament haki base Luffy, that's it.

Base Sanji, Capone Bege and Ichiji scale to Oven's durability.

Post WCI Gear Third Luffy scales to Katakuri at his strongest (Power Mochi) and as such scales to the Cracker stuff.

Kat's regular durability he's able to take hits from armament haki base Luffy, that's it.
His current profile says this
(Withstood numerous attacks from Gear 2nd and 3rd Luffy for upwards of 11 consecutive hours), higher with Haki (Can take hits from Snakeman Luffy
So that has to be removed?

Also, he blocked this without Haki.
We've already discussed offsite that Snakeman was superior to G2nd but inferior to G3rd. Could we use this as a > G2nd dura feat?
Base Sanji, Capone Bege and Ichiji scale to Oven's durability.
Sanji for the neck crack blitz, Bege for the bullet, and Ichiji's sparking valkyrie correct?
Post WCI Gear Third Luffy scales to Katakuri at his strongest (Power Mochi) and as such scales to the Cracker stuff.
Gotcha

She took a stomp from him and got back up with minimal issues.
This seems good, but I am a bit iffy, it's really common in shounen to have these comedy momments when characters far weaker than the MC be able to hurt the protagonist, unless someone bring more stuff to Carrot that indeed can show a good reason to scale her to luffy

To me it just seems like he intends for them not to leave so I'm skeptical on if she should really scale for that, I'll wait to hear more input.

Looks good to me.
Cool. I just wanted to find a place for base Carrot. If we get the > Base Luffy one, then i don't care about her scaling to no Haki Kata.

Pedro scales > Carrot.

For those who scale to Mountain level+

Overdosed Hody
Base Luffy
Bellamy
Carrot
Pedro
Oven
Perospero
Baron Tamago

And any others I might be remembering.
This seems good, but I am a bit iffy, it's really common in shounen to have these comedy momments when characters far weaker than the MC be able to hurt the protagonist, unless someone bring more stuff to Carrot that indeed can show a good reason to scale her to luffy
They notify in the scan that he almost beat Luffy, and Pedro says "well, she is strong".

I understand what you mean by the comedy moments, but if they explain the comedic moment w/ her strength, then it's valid.

I'm removing Carrot's Sulong key and giving her an added rating. These aren't 2 different forms, it's a transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back