• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random One Piece CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're also upscaling G4th boundman (the one that first fought kaido when he was drunk and got oneshotted by his thunder bagua) to 4.3 GT, from Post WCI G3rd, the one that fought katakuri and matched his awakening, who's both 4 gigatons, so upscaling G4th boundman to baseline 6-C seems fine. Also, KKG is scaled to be 4x gear third, so KKG would be 16 gigatons.

Last edited:
2 questions.

Would we scale Kin'emon and Brook to the full value of Vegapunk's dragon or half?

They didn't appear to cut him in the same place.

Also, can we scale Smoothie superior to Cracker via having a higher bounty? I know bounty scaling isn't the most reliable, but bounties were stated to have been chosen because of strength.

Would we scale Kin'emon and Brook to the full value of Vegapunk's dragon or half?

Full value works
Also, can we scale Smoothie superior to Cracker via having a higher bounty? I know bounty scaling isn't the most reliable, but bounties were stated to have been chosen because of strength.
Scaling her above the biscuit soldiers as a possibly rating seems fine to me considering she has a higher bounty than what the marines believed to be cracker and she's younger than him.

2 questions.

I agree that Smoothie is stronger... Mostly because she is above cracker here 😅link and bounty but 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Via this I'm scrapping Base Luffy scaling to Caesar.

WZHlvEZ.png

Is this enough to say that Chopper > Nami?
So we still can't use this?

Damn.

What about comparable to base Luffy for this?
YtniIuL.png

Also.

Why does Chopper have a WCI key?

Last edited:
Just as an fyi, if you don't like the new look and prefer the old one, go to my preferences, then to Appearance and select Oasis.
??? You mean change themes like dark and white? I usually go for dark but
Wqeq.gif
literally can't see how many likes or messages anyone has

I was asked to comment here again. What do you need me to try to help out with?

Striking Strength: City level (Given that she has the capacity to use Blue Walk)

I thought this was getting removed?

I think that there needs to be more evidence that Luffy used a Gear 2 punch on the Black Knight. The smoke around his arm doesn't look like the ones used in other Gear 2 feats.

I still think that a "Likely" needs to be used for Hody Jones' base rating for the reasons I mentioned earlier.

Leo has no durability justification.

I'm also not very convinced by Robin's durability justification to be honest. That doesn't look very solid. I know the fact that Robin getting hurt by spiked balls is in fact an outlier because that attack from Diamante is comedically weak, but it does make me actually want to see Robin take an attack of that level rather than just briefly holding onto the dragon which didn't attack her arms.

Last edited:
Any of the scabbards will be scaled in Wano scaling, and those who scale to them will scale above them during that.

Sabo and Issho scale to Jack and the scabbards

I think that there needs to be more evidence that Luffy used a Gear 2 punch on the Black Knight. The smoke around his arm doesn't look like the ones used in other Gear 2 feats.

I still think that a "Likely" needs to be used for Hody Jones' base rating for the reasons I mentioned earlier.

I'm also not very convinced by Robin's durability justification to be honest. That doesn't look very solid. I know the fact that Robin getting hurt by spiked balls is in fact an outlier because that attack from Diamante is comedically weak, but it does make me actually want to see Robin take an attack of that level rather than just briefly holding onto the dragon which didn't attack her arms.
I am editing all of those on a separate sandbox

You believe likely, but most of us believe that he should get it full on, so it really just depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back