• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random One Piece CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparable to base Luffy, fought him and took hits from him, could stagger him, etc.

This being the base Luffy whose durability is Mountain level from taking hits from Fujitora?

We're going to scale Caeser Clown and Usopp and Hody Jones to Fujitora?

This being the base Luffy whose durability is Mountain level from taking hits from Fujitora?

Luffy should only scale to Fujitora with armament haki, if not at all because gravity is blunt force.

Last edited:

I'm not trying scaling either one of them to Issho.
My plan is to limit those who scale to Issho.

Luffy scales above Usopp's dura. Luffy took a hit from the gigantified children, same children who drew blood from Usopp with a single slap.

Hody's AP > Usopp's Dura ~ Caesar's AP ~ Base Luffy's AP

Last edited:
Hody's AP > Usopp's Dura ~ Caesar's AP ≤ Luffy's Dura

And the value of that is?

Personally I'm still convinced that if that is the only justification for base Hody Jones' rating, then it should be a "Likely" rating.

31.0697895 Megatons

From what?

Usopp defeated/helped defeat King Neptune's men and he planned to run away from him, and Usopp wanted to run away from him.

I'm not sure what you mean. You mean that King Neptune > Usopp, so Hody Jones > Usopp? Does King Neptune have a profile?

So, just so I'm understanding right, the overdosed Hody Jones will be 32x stronger than base Luffy, and 16x stronger than Pica?

And I think you may need to elaborate on how this scaling chain fully connects to the source.

The verse has shifted from tons of people scaling to Fujitora to tons of people scaling to Pica.

So, just so I'm understanding right, the overdosed Hody Jones will be 32x stronger than base Luffy, and 16x stronger than Pica?

And I think you may need to elaborate on how this scaling chain fully connects to the source.

The verse has shifted from tons of people scaling to Fujitora to tons of people scaling to Pica.
No issues.

This scaling chain is to fix 3 issues. Stop Cavendish from scaling to Doflamingo's strings via giving him another scaling chain, stopping people from scaling to Issho, and prohibiting as much scaling to the higher tier characters.

Like in the OP, there will be a new key for Chinjao. Chinjao alongside Elizabello ii countered a punch from Golem Pica and destroyed it's arm, which via Newton's 3rd Law scales to it's punch's AP. Regardless of Newton's Law, they countered the punch's KE, which CinCameron calced at 62 megatons.

Scaling​

All the Dressrosa characters scale above this weakened Chinjao, which roots from Base Sai. Sai has 2 reasons for scaling above this new Chinjao. He overpowered his strongest attack, the drill dragon nail, without his strongest attack, the drill dragon nail. They have the same amp, if not Chinjao has a superior one, and Sai is superior.
Sai also deflected Lao G's attack. As we're not trying to scale Sai to prime strength busky Lao G, we're using that as justification for him scaling above Base Lao G, who's relative to weakened Chinjao.

Gladius's small explosions harmed Chinjao and he shot Baby 5 with a regular pistol, showing superiority to weakened Chinjao via 2 separate methods. Cavendish fought against Gladius, and we have a long scaling chain that'll be too annoying to explain. I can explain it in the next line regardless.

Base Luffy eventually scales off of this for fighting against Cavendish and catching his sword, showing superiority if not being comparable.
Caesar Clown fought against Luffy showing relativity for taking and dishing attacks for a prolonged period of time.

Usopp took an attack from Caesar. Base Hody scales above Usopp's durability because of being > Neptune and being directly > Usopp.

Last edited:
Understood. So overdosed Hody is scaling to be 32x stronger than base Luffy?

We still have this feat

Also
Within the same ballpark as Donquixote Family Executives.
What is this based on?

0710-006.png
0710-007.png
0710-008.png

Is this good enough to say Caesar > Usopp?

Would that Gastille and Gastanet attacks really vary that greatly? I don't think other logia's have attacks that do so like that.

Ace has his attacks that can vary from his Fire Gun up to his Flame Emperor. While both attacks are rooted in the same source ability, the difference in potency between them should be quite clear.

Do we have proof that one attack is superior to the other?

Not objective proof so much, without actually calcing each of them, but Caeser Clown forced Luffy into dodging his Gastille and he thought that this attack would be more successful than his earliet Gastanets which he saw Luffy endure.

In the absence of any other options, then the scaling will have to do but it's far from perfect.

Not objective proof so much, without actually calcing each of them, but Caeser Clown forced Luffy into dodging his Gastille and he thought that this attack would be more successful than his earliet Gastanets which he saw Luffy endure.
This was a more serious Luffy who was angry at Caesar and who got scolded by Zoro to fight seriously right before, plus it was a beam he could dodge unlike the omnidirectional slime that surrounded him previously.

And when did he say that last part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back