• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some kid who says okey vs some crybaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only disadvantage on either side is probably how Ness gets homesick. Not that it's a game changer or anything but I personally feel like it's something to consider. Although in character I don't think either of them would want to hurt each other.

I mean, Lucas is a crybaby and all..

So I'd say they are both equal.

And yeah, I agree, they would most likely just follow the cancelled Earthbound 64 script.

DaBigP said:
I mean, Lucas is a crybaby and all..
So I'd say they are both equal.

And yeah, I agree, they would most likely just follow the cancelled Earthbound 64 script.
So are they in character or bloodlusted?

Well, uh, the OP didn't really say "in-character"...

So SBA states that they are following their own strategies, but willing to kill.

So like, forget what I said above oof (unless it changes)

Still incon tho.

I mean Ness getting homesick doesn't happen often. If both characters were bloodlusted, would that change the battle? Actually I feel like it wouldn't, both have extremely similar PSI abilities.

That's only if Nintendo decides to release Mother 3, which may or may not happen. Which is why Ness incon against Mr.Bowser at his strongest.

Pretty sure it will happen eventually, what's probably not going to happen is Mother 4 sadly. That fanmade project doesn't count given the name change and everything.

Nintendo is pretty darn strict these days, but is perhaps understandable for their case. A lot was going for Mother 4 and to see it get a huge change just so Nintendo does not pull the final strings on them is indeed sad.

It hurts nothing though.

It's just more votes leading to the same conclusion.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Pretty sure it will happen eventually, what's probably not going to happen is Mother 4 sadly. That fanmade project doesn't count given the name change and everything.
Derail but creator of Mother series already pretty much confirmed he's not doing another one and he's currently not even doing video games anymore iirc + Nintendo is usually respectful enough to not create a sequel without the original creator at least helping with it. So yeah Mother 4 is like 99% not happening sadly.

I already know that; that's what I said is Mother 4 isn't happening any time soon. And since this is concluded and the matches were added, I suppose I can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back