• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some kid who says okey vs some crybaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness vs Lucas

Low 7-B

Speed unequal (Will change if needed)

Ness:

Lucas:

Incon: DaBigP, GiverOfThePeace, TheLuffyPlayer, Starter Pack, Stalker Maggot, DarkDragonMedeus, Modernmyrmidon, LaGoneCarat

Oh c'mon! This isn't cool.(don't worry, this fight is a timeless classic. Too bad Ninten can't get on the action)..Anyway, they both have Fate/probability Manipulation from the same source, which I don't really know what to say...

They both have similar PSI (that being Love, Flash, and healing abilities) and they both resist each others abilities...

And to top it off, both have similar AP. Lucas can stat amp with one of his PSI abilities, while Ness is just full of equipments (along with a Low 7-B Dura Teddy Bear)

In conclusion, TOTU changes both of their fate so they stop fighting and adds in Ness to Mother 3 since that was supposed to happen back in Earthbound 64. So ye, Inconclusive.

Bump. Also keep in mind it states that Lucas fought Porky who was stronger than his previous self in Mother 2. Lucas also has New Years Eve which is higher than his AP, albeit at an unknown power. Just gonna point these things out.

I mean, yes Porky is in a stronger mech, but we don't know the exact details of how much it amped him compared to the Mother 2 counterpart. As for the New Years Eve bomb, well... It can sometimes not work at all based on what the description of the bomb says.

I'm aware he's stronger to an unknown ammount, but it's still gotta count for something. The same can be said for moves like PSI Flash. Yet that won't stop others from using.

That's not valid enough to vote for Lucas. I pretty much covered that Higher AP to an unknown amount won't do much here as Ness can heal + Shield (which Lucas can just do the same)

DaBigP said:
That's not valid enough to vote for Lucas. I pretty much covered that Higher AP to an unknown amount won't do much here as Ness can heal + Shield (which Lucas can just do the same)
Sorry I'm really confused

I still say Lucas should take this. Yes he's stronger to an unknown degree, but it's the little things that can help. Basically they will fight each other and almost be even. However one of them should tire out first which will he Ness due to Lucas being slightly (or even more) stronger. Also, New Years Eve bomb :p

DatOneWeeb said:
I still say Lucas should take this. Yes he's stronger to an unknown degree, but it's the little things that can help. Basically they will fight each other and almost be even. However one of them should tire out first which will he Ness due to Lucas being slightly (or even more) stronger. Also, New Years Eve bomb :p
But isn't the new years eve bomb practically the same as PK Flash?

DatOneWeeb said:
Truth of the Universe waves as he makes it so neither of his chosen ones kill each other.

DatOneWeeb said:
Can't vote on your own thread.

Plus they both have similar stamina, so they're both going to tire out eventually. Ness has his items to be at the same level as Lucas (with some being able to induce status effect, and one that can turn Ness into a fire breathing dragon to do major damage).

Once again, the New Year's Eve bomb was stated to be a "dud" and it would not work most of the time. Only worked on the Porky statue.

• ╠ÂN╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Âw╠Âs╠ ╠Âu╠Âp╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âl╠Âo╠Âs╠Â*╠Â

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back