• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Gen 4 Legendary Revisions

Dude you're having a jape right?

Evidence on What? Both being visibly turbed into particles and erased?

The fact ya even had to ask is absolutely astounding, going by that logic who's to say darkrai was even erased then. Or the town? Who knows.

The difference is the town was in the process of being erased Oracion halted it. The town still remained when it was playing.

Darkrai was literally erased to absolutely nothing. Not a trace of his existence was left behind.

I'm aware of that but the problem is Darkrai wasn't "angry" in the sense of being Evil. He was angry at Dialga and Palkia because they were harming everyone. He wanted them gone so he could protect the town. If that makes sense?

@Kukui

And yet, when Palkia and Dialga were asked to put everything, everything was put back. Everything was already being reduced to nothingness, so I really don't understand how Darkrai's situation is any different.

Palkia and Dialga were calmed down, they had no reason not to revive Darkrai as well as it would renege on their promise.

Right now, your argument requires a TON of assumptions and I'd rather go with the path of least resistance and say that Dialga and Palkia did it instead of Darkrai suddenly having Mid-Godly Regen.

I'm agreeing with Reppu now. Currently focusing on some relativistic feats rn, so I'd like if we could wrap this up ovo.

@J-Man. Drifloon's explosion is MASSIVE, soooo.....

@Rep

Forgive me because I'm not trying to sound rude but did you read my comment?

Palkia was never asked to restore anything. Oracion already restored the town so Palkia was asked to just move it back into place since no one else could. What is there left in the town to fix if Oracion already restored it?

They were calmed but why would that suddenly mean restore Darkrai? Even if they weren't mad at each other anymore, both still had a mutual annoyance regarding Darkrai. Or if anything, Palkia would have assumed the town was taken care by Oracion's power so it wouldn't need to restore anything, just move it. One of the other could work.

>why would they restore a dude who sacrificed himself to protect others due to their misunderstanding and fight

Because while neutral they aren't evil?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Dude, the parts of the town that were erased were still erased, that building? Gone. Trees? Gone? Do ya not get that?
Okay and why would this matter?

One lost only a part of itself (the town) and the other was erased entirely and didnt have anythinf left behind (darkrai).

@Kukui

That leaves me with even more questions.

Why would Oracion be discriminate with who it heals? It already restored the rest of the town. There's no indication that Darkrai had to be put in exactly the same place as it last disappeared and could have simply reappeared out of sight?

You're saying he has regen when there's a far more likely explanation for his restoration.

Youre kidding?

Stop treating the town as one object.

It's not, the difference between Darkrai and that street lamp getting erased? Nothing, there is none.

Y'know, I never did get Dialga's immeasurable sealed feat or Arceus' incomplete omnipresent feat addressed...

The Infinite and Immeasurable Speed are under revision, so we don't know the future requirements for having these speeds.

To be fair, I never brought it up in this thread. Also, as stated before, Celebi has a few beyond linear speed feats as well.

For Celebi: According to the new rules travelling from the past to the future or the opposite, staying in areas without time or being born in them is not Infinite Speed, or Alien X would be as such.

Furthermore, Palkia should gain soul manipulation, and Palkia/Arceus should gain dream manipulation. As the creator of all of the spatial dimensions, he should be able to control/have influence over the Spirit World and the Dream World/Interdream Zone.

NeoZex6399 said:
Also the Creacion Trio should have Soul Manipulation among other abilities because they were going to remove the spirit of all living beings, besides the Distortion World dragged the spirits of Archie and Maxie in the manga.

New abilities for the Lake Trio:

Reality Warping: The myths state that they molded and shaped the "world."

"Those three beings I read to mean the three Pokémon of the lakes.

It's about Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf.

The myth describes how they gave spirit to the world, shaping it."

"Three Pokémon there were.

Into the lakes they dove.

Deep, deep, drawing no breath.

Deeper, deeper they dove.

Into suffocating depths they dove.

Deeper, then deepest they alight.

From the lake floor they rise.

Bearing with them the power to make

vast lands, they rise again.
"

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh_myths

Mind Manipulation: The red chain was created with the crystals of his body, which are able to regenerate, the chain contains his power with which is able to completely subdue Dialga and Palkia:

"The Pokémon of the lakes and Mt. Coronet are somehow connected. Capturing the Pokémon of the lakes will free the Pokémon of Mt. Coronet. From the Pokémon of the lakes, crystals can be extracted to create a Red Chain.

Using that Red Chain, the mythical Pokémon can be summoned and shackled to do as we command..."

Reality Warping seems fine. Do we know if they can use a Red Chain-like power on their own though?

Didnt the red chain bind both dialga and palkia in the manga? Or am I misremembering?

Matter Manipulation: The Lake Trio dematerialized the physical forms of Palkia and Dialga

Return to the True Forms

Return of the Dimensional Physiology

Space/Time Manipulation: The mission of the Lake Trio is bind time and space

"The Original One breathed alone before the universe came."
"When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate."
"The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate."
"Two beings of time and space set free from the Original One."
"Three beings were born to bind time and space."
"Two make matter, and three make spirit, shaping the world."
"The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."
"The rightful bearer of a Plate draws from the Plate it holds."

Back