• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So why don't we accept this OP Meteor Calc again?

This . I didn't really get the memo. Nothing in the thread goes against it. It was accepted by the majority... So why?

I believe it was because it used the OP Earth size calc which wasn't accepted but it's been a pretty long time so I'm not sure...

But they explained in the Narutoforum Blog why it was accepted for them. The river was far too long with the curvature of the earth for the earth to just be that of a normal size. That's proof enough that it was larger. And. Even without that, Fujitora was pulling from seas of debris so far away that it took more than a few seconds for them to come and they had to come from at least the mesosphere because debris only burns through its entrance of the mesosphere or being within the mesosphere. Take your pick.

Wait what that calc was accepted in the OBD since when. Now things have gotten messy. Tell ya what ask some of the calculation group members namely DontTalk and Illuminati478 for verification of the calc if they say it's alright then you can apply the changes to the profiles...

So he said nah. But meh. Mesosphere entry speeds are several (as in double digit) miles away from the earth's surface. It happened in what appeared to be a few seconds, not an entire minute as his cylinder went into space, and characters didn't start moving about until it appeared and there was no panel that showcased a "stop" or a "notion" in that span of time. But I'm not a Calcer.

http://a.*************/store/manga/106/69-713.0/compressed/n009.jpg?v=51372901507 - Feat in question happens in the row of panels while looking completely at the sky. So unless these bastards are silent for an entire minute, that one minute thing makes no sense.

Back