• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Snakeman Luffy Should be at least as fast as lightspeed if not faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
your calc on marco is wrong you even said it would be an FTL OR FTL+ but you don't want to be logical and you downplayed it because your scared of this fact.

marco was away and he blocked it in mid attack when its almost in whitebeard face if this is not FTL/FTL+ then your knowledge is little or you just don't want to admit it

No, I want to be logical. One panel shows Marco like 0.3m behind Newgate which makes no sense considering he was way back him. The result was so high in FTL+ that is a clear outlier. It's the same as Roshi busting the moon back in OG DB.

@Js Alucard: Thank you, Walter.

You shouldn't be calling people downplayers whenever they can just as easily say that you're a wanker. I wouldn't mind FTL One Piece, trust me but there's nothing supporting that at the moment.

how you call your self logical when what you saw the feat in marco which should be FTL+ and you call it an outlier.

Oda said u need CoO to dodge lightspeed didn't even mention anything about a FS which is even way better than normal CoO

One of many feats/facts Luffy dodge an lightspeed laser from pacifsta and called it slow in base form and you still don't want to believe one piece characters are FTL+ its this site that say this is an outlier because this is an unfair/stupid side that do whatever their mind tells them to do.

its like saying if I need to show you a proof then I need to show you a character whos FTL+ should circle the earth a 7-100/s times or a character whos Rev+ Should circle the earth 1+/s or even 0.5/sec which is not logical because most anime's characters wouldn't have any FTL+ Speed thanks

When there's a bunch of feats listed as MHS and a couple of them at Relativistic (actually one: Rayleigh) and a FTL+ then the outlier is pretty obvious. Like a verse with many 8-B feats suddenly gets a High 6-B feat. What'd you call for?

Everything is CoO. FS is just a perfected version.

Yeah, because that's Aim Dodging. Oh, and someone calced it and the result was barely Sub Relativistic+ back in the day.

No, you don't need that. You just need more than one feat calced at FTL+ to give support to the rating. And not interpretations and guesstimations.

I'm no One Peice expert so if I'm wrong I apologise but wouldn't this literally make Kizaru's character useless. He's suppose to be fast because he's lightspeed when in logia. If all these characters are FTL+ then he would be a joke in the series but instead, Kizaru is one of the most dangerous people around.

This seems like the rough equivalent to me going and making a thread and trying to make all mid and top tier ghosts in Danny Phantom FTL to FTL+ since they are VASTLY faster than the Ghost Archer who can dodge lightspeed attacks

Yeah, Griffin is correct.

Making every Top Tier FTL would turn Kizaru into an useless character aside from his Logia intangibility and AP.

I'm done tbh its like talking to a child/children who don't understand and ignore facts and saying whatever they want.

and yes I believe one piece characters should have high 6-B+ because of how huge the planet (7 moons) which is not accepted because damage said so or other few down players and many strong feats that got either denied or gets a huge downplay for no reasons.

also I wouldn't be called wanker if I showed you many feat/facts there is a different between ignoring facts and say whatever I want and gets accepted for example (damage and few who gets most people aginest it but still have the power to shut them down and do whatever he/they want), and saying things feats that happen in the manga itself and gets deny because this stupid/unfair site/people says so. that's it I'm really done.

fun fact, Damage last few months said you guys made me mad and magically after that one piece characters got a huge downplay, see what I mean people do whatever they want ignoring facts and all (mostly damage who keeps messing things up)

>I'm done tbh its like talking to a child/children who don't understand and ignore facts and saying whatever they want.

Oh hi there, Kettle. Name's Pot. Have we met?

>also I wouldn't be called wanker if I showed you many feat/facts

Exactly. So start showing the feats with calcs and stuff and we're going to stop calling you wanker.

And we already told you that this is gonna change in the future. Crying because we're downplaying just because we have no good evidence to i.e. scale the planet won't change it.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I'm no One Peice expert so if I'm wrong I apologise but wouldn't this literally make Kizaru's character useless. He's suppose to be fast because he's lightspeed when in logia. If all these characters are FTL+ then he would be a joke in the series but instead, Kizaru is one of the most dangerous people around.

This seems like the rough equivalent to me going and making a thread and trying to make all mid and top tier ghosts in Danny Phantom FTL to FTL+ since they are VASTLY faster than the Ghost Archer who can dodge lightspeed attacks
I get what your trying to say my friend but crocodile said that DF can get an upgrade which is as you see luffy have g2 and many other DF users who moves very fast LS/FLT (marco/luffy/ray..etc) but kizaru has a normal DF which normally makes him LS But we know that DF can get upgrade with many things awaking or even something similar to G2 or soru ,

and to support my thing about why kizaru may be faster is that vegapunk (whos the smartest guy in one piece who could create dragons/DF's/weapon eats a DF and many impossible things and one of them is making pacifsta (the robots) have a laster that was stated to be kizaru's laser which is lightspeed and base luffy called it slow and many other top tier characters did these kind of things marco/ray/whitebeard and others but this is still not accepted for stupid/unfair reasons.

Trying to debunk the reasons that has been stated, discussed and accepted for years in this site just calling them stupid and the people downplayers don't give you the reason.

Alllllrighty then, this convo is going absolutely nowhere and becoming more toxic by the minute, why don't we save this 'lovely' discussion for the Speed revision discussion.

I think it's done. No need to bring this up to the speed revision discussion because the argument is based on things that aren't the way Aerozz thinks like Luffy blitzing Katakuri thing that never happened.

I'm waiting for LordGriffin1000 to say what he thinks about what I said on why pacifsta should have LightSpeed laser because of vagapunk.

ya calaca you don't want to accept truth because your master damage who will scare you with his unfair downplays. lmao this is such an unfair site its so unreal ignoring whatever they want.

Lel, I'm like the one who antagonize Damage the most if not one of the most. You can ask him. But go ahead, at this point I'm having fun reading you.

@Aerozz

No statement blatantly claims Kizaru as the FASTEST, sure, but he is the only character confirmed to move at the speed of light (Kuma made a statement, but I'll get to that). And from the statement from Oda, stating others NEED high-level haki in order to combat him proves this. Even a master haki user like Rayleigh could, at best, keep pace with Kizaru (though I doubt Kizaru went all out, and Rayleigh was visibly strained towards the end of their fight).

Also, calling me a down-player and insulting me: cute. Let's see if you can keep up with this educational lesson. I hope I don't burn too many of your brain-cells and cause a melt-down ;)

Reacting to light speed does not make one light speed. For instance, Rayleigh leaping into Kizaru to slash at him in his light state would only require MHS+ to lower end Relativistic speeds since all he had to do was swing his arm upright into the beam before Kizaru passed him. We've been over this numerous times. Also, it is not impossible for Rayleigh to block light-speed attacks (i doubt Kizaru's sword-swings were light speed, especially since he was not in his logia-state) if he moves only at 1/5 of Kizaru's speeds. I recommend doing research on martial arts and fencing before trying to deny this point.

After Kizaru threw his beam attack at whitebeard, you can clearly see that there's only a few meters around Whitebeard's location before the panel ends. Marco could've been at the edge or across the battle-field for all we know. But what we do know is that he was never able to dodge Kizaru's beams and relied on his regen to push through and melee Kizaru (in both fights). Even Whitebeard was slower than Kizaru's logia form, and got hit by him more than once, and Kizaru was the only Admiral Whitebeard failed to land an actual attack on.

Correction: Oda stated that Kizaru is only light-speed in his logia state. Do not test me with your BS. I will school you quite handily.

Kuma can repel air at the speed of light, and he has been noted as seemingly teleporting. No one here has denied his speed, and it is even stated on his profile, so I have no idea what you're complaining so childishly about. The Pacifista's beams are compared to Kizaru's by X-Drake, but they are manufactured to function like his. Whether they are exactly like Kizaru's or not is not confirmed, thus their speed has been under debate (even though I personally think the beams are light-speed).

You did not state facts. You took quotes and added your own biased twist onto them in order to upgrade the verse. The definition of a wanker. My job here is done.

Long story short: Snake-Man Luffy has literally NOTHING backing him up for Light Speed up to this point.

I recommend the thread be closed as there is nothing more to discuss on the matter, as I've noticed this topic go in circles up until now.

well first you assumes so many facts and call them whatever you want

all we know and its very clear that marco was away from whitebeard and the lightspeed attack that kizaru did was almost at whitebeard's face that means marco need to be faster than light to block that.

second X-drake was in navy and he stated that its kizaru speed which is light speed, don't assume things out of your mind and calling everything as an outlier (this is vagapunk we are talking about the guy that make impossible things possible) when you see it yourself its a laser and oda didn't say kizaru needs to be in his logia form which is out of your mind and I don't think he even said that u need FS CoO to keep up with him

your the one who is BS here assuming things and by that logic you downplay things its stupid.

and even luffy dodge those laser which is lightspeed in base from and called it slow you still don't want to accept it because this is your and other are BSing on things that shouldn't be

Aim-dodging. Precognition. If I have to explain what these mean to you, there's no hope for you understanding why you're wrong.

Take that tone with me again, and I'll make sure you're blocked, permanently.

Someone close this, please.

CinCameron20 said:
Aim-dodging. Precognition. If I have to explain what these mean to you, there's no hope for you understanding why you're wrong.

Take that tone with me again, and I'll make sure you're blocked, permanently.

Someone close this, please.
dodging in base from is different too you know G2 Makes luffy way faster and g4 make him even faster and g4 SM even faster see when you lose you run away like many others did

Aim-Dodging. Precognition. Are you ignoring these? Luffy can sense what his opponent is about to do, and can move before they take action. The only source suggesting he moved AFTER the beams were fired is the anime, which is already established to be non-canon here due to inconsistencies with the original source.

ya see you still ignore facts like always

luffy in base form called these lightspeed slow and luffy didn't use G2 makes him way faster/G4 even faster and lastly g4 snake man which is faster than boundman and don't let me even strat on how luffy got even stronger after kata fight.

you will still ignore these facts like how child do :)

I mean I don't give a dam to be honest coz this site is BS and when you use true facts they just say its wrong and use their lovely word outlier specially to one piece and call it a downplay and ignore many facts and leave I mean many anime did this same thing and gave them rev+ naruo/asta and others.

Do you understand the translation? The phrase he mentioned when the Pacifista missed was implying the Pacifista was too slow at attacking. Not that the beam was slow.

Enough, I'm tired of your antics.

wooooooooow you use many assumptions see this means your knowledge is little like a child.

luffy clearly dodge the laser and called it slow its that simple but you don't want accept the truth because your daddy Damge will whip you lmao.

Still ignoring Aim-dodging and Precognition. Right, I hope you enjoyed trolling long enough. I'm having the thread closed.

ya I know aim-dodging is rev/rev+ but even luffy said that its slow in base for no G2/G4/G4 sanke man and luffy got stronger/faster after the kata fight but you still ignore it and troll like a children.

this thread is redundant as another thread regarding the same topic will be made, and this one was derailed, so it would be best to abandon it.

Given multiple people agree that this should be closed and it has basically gone nuclear and exploded into insults, I'll close it. I'd also like to suggest that instead of claiming a character is FTL or higher, you get actual calced speed ratings. As stated above, dodging a lightspeed move doesn't instantly mean FTL otherwise, I would have already rated DP ghosts at that level without a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back