• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Snakeman Luffy Should be at least as fast as lightspeed if not faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this has turned from hilarious to depressing to the point that you're calling Cin a downplayer.

Not the best move tbh. Now you're in the bad list for every OP Knowledgeable Member :p

And again, nobody is saying that Kizaru is the fastest. He's the fastest YET. If someone outpaces him or one of his attacks then FTL is in order. Stop calling people downplayers just because they don't fit your criteria and thoughts.

But anyway, this won't be accepted with these reasonings. And while I think Katakuri's levels of Haki are more than enough to react to Kizaru we have no proof and w/o proof of that we can't say he can.

no the question is have you ever once think that these facts are true and not trying your hard on downplaying them (this is for all the people who downplay these facts)

because they don't want to accept these facts because they have there fav anime characters who want to overhype him/his and he/she scared to use facts on one piece for no reasons.

many characters have less prove they are LS and they used it on them but in one piece case its not true when even oda/one piece himself proves it.

@Calca VS

what I said is a hard true but you said no one???

even you did it and called it outlier(because you have your mind in OP don't have FTL speed and don't need that hard prove) marco was away from whitebeard and blocked kizaru's attacks isn't this a huge prove many others, isn't accepted then this is a bad/unfair website who ignore facts becsaue they may hate one piece for some reasons.

>because they don't want to accept these facts because they have there fav anime characters who want to overhype him/his and he/she scared to use facts on one piece for no reasons.

>One Piece is the favourite anime of many users here

Come again?

You're not entirely wrong but you lack more proof in the matter. Your interpretations are as valid as mines and I think Luffy scales to Rel+ and not FTL. The difference is that my version fits more in the scaling than yours.

What hard true?

>Marco is an outleir

Excuse me whaaaaaaaaaaat? I'm the one who made the calc that puts Marco at 57% SoL and I hardly believe that's correct and valid so I don't get your point.

I looked after the calc and one way to calc it gave me MFTL results (from 100 to 1000 SoL) which is a huge outlier.

Dude I love One Piece to death ( in fact over last year and this it's probably my favorite manga now) so normally I'm all for upgrades but I know when there not valid and this is one of them

first you said it gave you FTL Or FTL+ and why is this outlier because characters cant circle the earth 20 times/s?

even goku and some characters didn't do that but they still have FTL+ speed.

Again your still making a bad excuse Marco was away from whitebeard but he still block Kizaru attacks when its almost reached whitebeard.

No, because if Marco is at least 100x faster than Kizaru then the latter wouldn't be able to keep up with him.

> even goku and some characters didn't do that but they still have FTL+ speed.

For what it is worth I am working on revising that.

Js250476 said:
I think your misinterpreting now we agree with Marcos feat we don't agree with it being FTL however
then that means your still ignoring the fact that what Marco did is FTL so why you still not believing that again Kizaru is not the fastest character in OP so this shouldn't be hard to believe. even pre time skip luffy kicked a lighting speed from enel which is waay back then.

so why you still don't believe this

I'd agree that Marco is FTL if there's other FTL feats to support it. But it's the highest feat in series with no other feats in that field.

The feat you're talking to is below Mach 100. I calced it.

Like dude we won't have FTL OP til someone outpaces Kizaru simple as that

Relativistic+ is good enough for now tbh it's still a massive upgrade

ya what Luffy did is lighting speed (because he is facing Enel), Also Kalifa dodge the lighting from Nami's attack which is also way back then and even Lucci was way stronger than her

there is another feat which is Luffy who bypass Katakuri's FS CoO in snake man again Oda said people need CoO to dodge lightspeed attack's (kizaru) and Luffy bypass that with his Snakeman and luffy even said this will bypass your FS I don't know why you still don't believe it.

I have a little sketch of Kalifa's feat and it's somewhat around Mach 2000. I'm still working on those feats and once the Vivre Card Databook about Enies Lobby characters gets released.

Lightning speed is around Mach 1300. Unless you hardly outpace a lightning like running/moving 50x the distance would be Relativistic so imagine how much you'd need to move to be FTL from a lightning feat.

Right now the speed of the verse is clearly outdated. The only reason why is still MHS despite all the new info and calcs it's because the AP discussion is more important and we're saving the speed discussion for once the other one it's finished.

well that still doesn't change the facts because your putting many real life things in anime which is some time's wrong I could say these similar things to Goku/Naruto and bleach and many others, on their walk that goku didn't prove us he could circle the earth 100ktimes/s or other anime characters.

trust me this is not hard to believe when you see them do it

what I mean by real life is when anime characters walk way slower than what their react/attack speed should be for example asta from BlackClover he got lightspeed but walks way slower than what his react/attack speed or goku who walk/fly way slower than his actual speed.

Btw DBZ/Naruto/bleach even Black Clover are my top fav animes

ya and that's why one piece characters (Mrco/Ry/Lffy/Kata...etc) should have LS/FTL/FTL+ react/speed.

because many other anime characters have that which I'm mostly not against it, should be apply in one piece because of the feats that happen when the creator himself Oda said about the CoO being able to react to LS Attacks ...etc

Yeah no. W/o calcs supporting that you're not gonna get FTL OP yet.

I don't get what are those verses you're referring to. Black Clover's speed is based on many feats reacting to actual light with those results. If said feats ended in Relativistic then they would be Relativistic instead of FTL.

@ Calaca VS

dude we are going in circle , do you deny on what Oda said about Kizaru's lightspeed in both manga and databook is a lie?

if no then why you deny that what Marco did it is FTL+ or what Luffy did is FTL+ in snake man or Ray/Whitebeard...etc why you still don't accept these feats where they are as clear as the sun

Except for the fact that I pointed earlier that Luffy didn't blitzed Katakuri in any instance. So that's one proof less in favour of FTL OP.

I don't normally advocate this but since we're gonna discuss OP speed ratings later anyway and this obviously isn't gonna go anywhere should we close this thread?

Calaca Vs said:
Except for the fact that I pointed earlier that Luffy didn't blitzed Katakuri in any instance. So that's one proof less in favour of FTL OP.
you still didn't answer me about marco.

Second luffy did speeblitz kata when he made his attacks faster as you when the longer luffy stretch the faster his attacks get and it still made kata almost got speedblitz also black momba which kata couldn't react to most of these attacks

Which question?

If I throw 100 knives from different angles at high speeds would you be able to dodge every single one of them even with Precog? That's called Danmaku and honestly Luffy should get Limited version of it since he can spam attacks from all angles.

woow your denying all the fact why is that are you scared of facts or what?

marco block a mid kizaru attack (lightspeed) when marco was away from whitebeard

luffy speed blitz katakuri's attack

luffy's snake man attacks get's faster and faster so why you deny all these things and say this is not going anywhere??

ray/whitebeard even did that.

that means your an unfair person if you deny all that and acting like a child by ignoring these facts I told you about

I'm only here trying to prove you that what you do is wrong and trying to make it way lesser than what the writer do.

ya he still got hit several times when he even knew how to dodge these attacks btw if katakuri don't have his DF which is almost logia he wont dodge most of those dodge

>marco block a mid kizaru attack (lightspeed)

Relativistic+ 57% Lightspeed.

>luffy speed blitz katakuri's attack

Possibly Relativistic+ as well since he isn't actually blitzing. Being faster doesn't mean being able to blitz. You blitz when the opponent can't react to your attacks which Katakuri did.

>luffy's snake man attacks get's faster and faster so why you deny all these things and say this is not going anywhere??

Yeah, he grows faster the more he stretch and bounces his arms mid-air. So what? You need proof more than interpretations to get a different rating. At most it's near the lightspeed. That's the most wankiest assumption you could make.

>ray/whitebeard even did that.

Yeah, and Rayleigh's feat is calced at 20% SoL. Whitebeard's is unquantifiable.

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm just refuting your points because your arguments are full of flaws.

how marco is rev+?? he block that when he is away from whitebeard and kizaru attack almost reached WB

luffy blitz kata many times first time when he even knows how to do it he still got pouched, black momba he couldn't dodge most of those but tried to block them with his op CoO and still got hits

ray block kizaru when he was almost teleported to the stawhats

He didn't blitzed him. He just took him out of surprise because the fist came from where it wasn't supposed to. The fact that Katakuri is able to dodge punches after they bounced many times is more than enough to prove that Luffy isn't blitzing him.

What? No. He barely moved from the initial spot. And if that's the case Kizaru would move two straight lines while Rayleigh just one, meaning that he doesn't need to move faster than light to intercept something that moves way more distance. Think of it as a triangle. The down right spot is where Rayleigh and Kizaru were, then Kizaru travels from point A to point B (the down left spot) travelling through the upper spot (because Yata no Kagami) while Rayleigh goes on a straight line from point A to point B.

In a nutshell, Rayleigh doesn't need to move faster than light to intercept Kizaru from any distance considering the nature of the feat.

what I meant about raylight is not FTL but its LS because kizaru was teleporting and Ray stopped it with his sword.

Marco did that while was away and still blocked the attack when its almost in whitebeard face.

yes first time kata didn't know but after that he tried to block it because its faster than what he could do, also after that he couldn't* block most black momba's attack's but instead he tried to block it but still got hits

Yeah, he moved at Relativistic speeds. He moved 1/5x LS.

Yeah, that's considered in the calc. Just look at it.

The fact that Katakuri is still able to move and react disprove the blitzing argument.

> also after that he couldn't* block most black momba's attack's but instead he tried to block it but still got hits

He didn't tried to block but tried to block.
What is this

tbh im tired in trying to make you understand that what you do it a downplay/wrong

you/most people here are almost suggesting that kizaru is the strongest/fastest character in one piece because no one can touch him which is far from truth even if Oda/writer himself said it both in manga/databook you still don't accept this fact, marco did it ,ray did it ,luffy after timeskip did it yes these laser were LS its kizaru laser (vagapunk who did many impossible things and this is one of them)

luffy snake man bypass Kata FS.

your still not saying anything about what marco did

and btw I believe Oda said only CoO he didn't even mention FS CoO

And now I'm a downplayer for looking for the safest option. Bra-vo.

>Keeps saying that we're implying that Kizaru is the fastest

>People is saying that Kizaru is the fastest yet because he hasn't been seen outpaced

BTW, keeping up doesn't mean outpacing. At most is being equal but that needs more input. I could say that Lucky Roo is FTL because he was stated to be the fastest character back in East Blue Saga, much time before Kizaru appeared.

Those cases you're referring to are in the Rel/Rel+ ballpark as I explained before.

Luffy isn't bypassing Kata's FS. He is just Danmakuing him to make sure he doesn't dodge forever.

Marco's feat is Rel+ as Kobs linked. I made the calc and that's what the result is. I don't need to answer any question, just go look the calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back