• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Smurfing through time" A Dragon Ball Super upgrade

Hit ability was able to affect the hypertimeline? i thought he only store time n created the pocket dimension but he didnt affect the timelines.
The argument is that he's accessing the higher time dimension, since normally there isn't time in the world of void, giving a 5-D origin to his ability.

If not, then the world of void has its own time axis separate from the rest of the universes.

Me personally? I think they are trying to get away with an already nonsensical ability that it's Hits time skip, that pretty much goes against multiple of the conventional applications of how time manipulation works because the writers couldn't decide if it's "just a skip", a time stop and a skip (two separate abilities) or a skip that also happens to stop time (one ability that applies two different things at once) combined with his time storage. Because of this, any feat or showing involving this ability is already suspect.

My thoughts is simply: Hit can use his abilities out of convenience, in a form of PIS, otherwise he couldn't basically do anything special during the fighting. If we have to index this somehow, and look for a logical explanation, I'd say Hit can keep time stored already, before having to do it in the moment and just bring that onto his fights to do his techniques. But this is my own speculation, reason which I don't propose it as an option.

TL;DR, Hit's abilities are nonsense and we don't need to try and make em fit our standards, specially not to force upgrades.

The argument is that he's accessing the higher time dimension, since normally there isn't time in the world of void, giving a 5-D origin to his ability.

If not, then the world of void has its own time axis separate from the rest of the universes.

Me personally? I think they are trying to get away with an already nonsensical ability that it's Hits time skip, that pretty much goes against multiple of the conventional applications of how time manipulation works because the writers couldn't decide if it's "just a skip", a time stop and a skip (two separate abilities) or a skip that also happens to stop time (one ability that applies two different things at once) combined with his time storage. Because of this, any feat or showing involving this ability is already suspect.

My thoughts is simply: Hit can use his abilities out of convenience, in a form of PIS, otherwise he couldn't basically do anything special during the fighting. If we have to index this somehow, and look for a logical explanation, I'd say Hit can keep time stored already, before having to do it in the moment and just bring that onto his fights to do his techniques. But this is my own speculation, reason which I don't propose it as an option.

TL;DR, Hit's abilities are nonsense and we don't need to try and make em fit our standards, specially not to force upgrades.
I think you are misinterpreting something I am not using wov this is neutral space we are talking about.The space that holds all the macrocosms the direct temporal dimension of neutral space would be the hypertimeline itself

I think you are misinterpreting something I am not using wov this is neutral space we are talking about
Ah, you are right. I had read the OP wrong.

Then this entire thread is completely pointless. We had already concluded the neutral space has some form of time*. It's just not significant enough to be 5-D.

*I will try to find the thread where this was concluded

Then this entire thread is completely pointless. We had already concluded the neutral space has some form of time*. It's just not significant enough to be 5-D.

No not time but space since neutral space is space that holds parallel 4d macrocosms so it is an insignificant 5d space I am arguing that hit is affecting the temporal dimension not the spatial one

It was considered insignificant 5D, since it is a neutral dimension that separates the other Universes.

Yeah, this temporal dimension doesn't need to be 5-D in the manner which we apply. That's the point. There's nothing to upgrade here.
No since the temporal dimension for the neutral space would be timeline itself also if neutral space had temporal dimension then it would be higher temporal dimension for containing the lower temporal dimension of macrocosms and would be low 1c there is no such thing as insignificant temporal dimension which is what option 2 is I think titled reply explained it pretty well why option 1 is best choice and why the timeline is the temporal dimension for the neutral space

Gonna have to disagree with option 2 and just go for option 1. Reason being is that there is no reason that the neutral zone can't just share the time axis of the all encompassing hypertimeline instead. We would need further proof of the neutral zone actually having its own distinct time axis, unlike the macrocosms which have separate origins of times, and spaces that lack the concept of space and time separating them so that they must be encompassed by separate, distinct time axes. I feel it would be much safer to just say hit is just manipulating the hypertimeline instead. Because as we already know, just as how multiple spacetimes can share 1 time axis, there is no exception for the neutral zone, unless again, we have further proof which I personally feel that we lack.
No I've had this discussion before on multiple threads. The neutral zone being a separate dimension and having a separate time axis are two totally different concepts. It can still actually share the time axis of the overarching hypertimeline without anything limiting it. Separate dimension=/=separate time axis. Ill try to give an example: A timeline of two universes would be modeled as, Rx{1, 2} x RxRxR or A multiverse from 2 timelines would be, {1,2)x(RxRxR)xR. They would both be the same thing, now apply that to the neutral zone, and maybe zeno's palace to simulate the two universes/timelines, and they would still share the greater timelines time axis. We need more proof of a distinct time axis for the neutral zone.
Here

Yeah, this temporal dimension doesn't need to be 5-D in the manner which we apply. That's the point. There's nothing to upgrade here.
The argument that HIT is actually affecting the hypertimeline itself when he uses his time hax outside of the macrocosms. Which is what is being proposed here, since the neutral space uses the timeline as its axis, thats what hit is influencing, so his time hax would be 5D.

Back