• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball's Main Cannon Timeline number downgrade

The time room only exemplifies that there is not a single time axis around the multiverse, that's why I said that without the need for that, DBS manga already shows that destroying a universe doesn’t affect the greater timeline. If the cosmology is uncomposited, the low 1-C scale would continue to be, since the main argument is not the time room, the manga sustains that scale by itself..
Good point

Time room is mentioned in both chozenshu and daizenshu so I think it can be used plus the rest of the scans are present in manga for low 1c(only had Spanish one I would find the Japanese one wait)

Chouzenshuu was literally corrected by Akira Toriyama, and is the best version of the daizenshuu guide, everything in it is canon for manga and anime, not least because it is canon material, which contains all of Akira toriyama's interviews and cosmology materials

Yes, everything in Chouzenshuu to the original work.

There's also the fact that Timelines contain both RoSaT and main universe both having different flows of time contained within the single Meta-Timeline. Which shows non-linear time aka at least 2 temporal dimensions being contained in the timeline.

There's also the fact that I have heard rumors about plans to revise "Pocket Dimensions with their own flows of times." Our current baseline for a Low 2-C feat is requiring both a 3-A body of space combined with a temporal dimension, but the alleged plan is to remove the former from the criteria; and realm with its own flow of time contains "Infinite snap shots" by default which in turn even means "Infinite snapshots of an Earth sized realm" is still infinite by 3-D standards + 4D. What that basically means is that Vegeta destroying the RoSaT in his base form would be used as another Low 2-C feat if those revisions get applied.

And yeah, I still agree with using Toriyama's works for both versions of U7's baseline size. I think Luffy's points and others were still done very well.

Last edited:
Technically speaking, since the purpose of this thread was just to downgrade the multiverse from countless to several timelines, and the discussion of a composite cosmology regardless of a shared multiverse came later, that technically means the original 3 staff never cast a vote on the latter issue, putting us at 1-0 for a composite cosmology regardless of a shared multiverse, with DDM agreeing thus far.

Last edited:
I was asked to comment here but I have nothing to say. I think the OP's interpretation of Trunk's statement looks valid to I don't 100% agree with the only 5 time rings thing since that number doesn't add up with some additional information were given later on but given I really don't care as the number would still be only a handful of rings even at that point so the overall it's not changing the overall issue regardless. Plus I really don't have time for this, anyway I'm fine with the general overall change. I'll probably bring up my Time Ring number on the DB discussion thread later on but it doesn't really impact this thread.
If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to hear your opinion on the use of canonical guides that have Akira Toriyama's stuff for cosmology purposes and the size of it being 2-C according to DDM

Btw i messaged @ProfectusInfinity who created the blog go discuss the hypertimeline stuff, so relax, i am not going to touch it for now

Well, i will start to preper the follow up thread to discuss the changes that this thread's change makes

There's also the fact that Timelines contain both RoSaT and main universe both having different flows of time contained within the single Meta-Timeline. Which shows non-linear time aka at least 2 temporal dimensions being contained in the timeline.
That makes sense to me

There's also the fact that I have heard rumors about plans to revise "Pocket Dimensions with their own flows of times." Our current baseline for a Low 2-C feat is requiring both a 3-A body of space combined with a temporal dimension, but the alleged plan is to remove the former from the criteria; and realm with its own flow of time contains "Infinite snap shots" by default which in turn even means "Infinite snapshots of an Earth sized realm" is still infinite by 3-D standards + 4D. What that basically means is that Vegeta destroying the RoSaT in his base form would be used as another Low 2-C feat if those revisions get applied.
If that happens then good, will have to wait until it happens tho

And yeah, I still agree with using Toriyama's works for both versions of U7's baseline size. I think Luffy's points and others were still done very well.
Well, Luffy tried a thread earlier to make "composited even without same multiverse" and it didn't work, i know for a fact heaven being universal in size was not accepted before the same multiverse stuff

Regardless, as i said, i am making a new thread to cover the consequences, you guys can discuss it there when it is done

In fact, I didn't even try it without the shared cosmology, you're lying about me.

I never made a crt about only using guides for cosmology to be 2-C, but DDM we proposed that the Universe remains 2-C through canon guides.

In fact, I didn't even try it without the shared cosmology, you're lying about me.
You did tried it https://vsbattles.com/threads/dragon-ball-cosmology-canon.167216/

Could it have been by support at the time, but the arguments were there

I never made a crt about only using guides for cosmology to be 2-C, but DDM we proposed that the Universe remains 2-C through canon guides.
Well considering how Heaven being universal in size from the guides was rejected.....mm, can't lie that it has new arguments, just bring them up in the follow up thread, maybe it will work for some aspects of the cosmology at least

You did tried it https://vsbattles.com/threads/dragon-ball-cosmology-canon.167216/

Could it have been by support at the time, but the arguments were there

Well considering how Heaven being universal in size from the guides was rejected.....mm, can't lie that it has new arguments, just bring them up in the follow up thread, maybe it will work for some aspects of the cosmology at least
Since the timelines stuff in this thread got accepted, we'd need to remove this section on the verse page correct?

Omega, don't lie, I didn't try without composite cosmology, that was to reaffirm that cosmology is composite, it's kind of strange that a guy your age would make up lies.

The guides on the Universe was not rejected, that's why it's being proposed now by DDM, otherwise he wouldn't have even mentioned it.

Omega, don't lie, I didn't try without composite cosmology, that was to reaffirm that cosmology is composite, it's kind of strange that a guy your age would make up lies.
Yeah, using stuff that would make it composited regardless of them being in the same multiverse......that's what i said

The guides on the Universe was not rejected, that's why it's being proposed now by DDM, otherwise he wouldn't have even mentioned it.
The heaven one was rejected, and being Mod doesn't he has memory of steel

Regarldless, we can solve this in the follow up thread, will stop responding for now until i make said follow up

The heaven scan was discarded because it mentions anime original here there is no mention of such thus it can be safely said that it is useful for both continuties
That’s a good point. The Time Room stuff is the only thing that isn’t present in the manga. If the Chouzenshuu, which takes precedence over the Daizenshuu, doesn’t indicate the Time Room as an anime-original, then there shouldn’t be a problem in that regard.

That’s a good point. The Time Room stuff is the only thing that isn’t present in the manga. If the Chouzenshuu, which takes precedence over the Daizenshuu, doesn’t indicate the Time Room as an anime-original, then there shouldn’t be a problem in that regard.
Yeah maybe, sorting which things would apply to the manga or not will also be the point of the follow up thread, think i will even include that in the OP for that matter

Why not use the actual Japanese that the DB Wiki has saved in their gallery?

Edit: Nevermind, that was Daizenshuu. I’ll get the Spanish one’s link if it’s in the discussion board.
There is no translation for Chozenshu from English, but rather into Spanish, it's difficult to find all the versions in Japanese, but you can easily find them in Spanish.

Consider DB also my childhood series, I will contribute the Japanese Daizenshu series 1->7 and a few other scan books. Happy debating!
Thanks!

Back