• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small PMMM revision.

I've noticed Tart has this detail on her page.

"All the enemies hit by this attack are cursed and slowly die having their life drained out of them. The curse also lowers durability and negate the ability to heal damage."

Having played the game, I can assure you the attack inflicts debuff on user, not the targets. Meaning it has a drawback unless Tart has something that prevents the status. The healing effect still applies, as it happens before the status. If memory serves right, this is likely a reference to fact that in her earlier forms, she has bad magic efficiency and tends to use a lot of it with a single attack.

It's one of the only two Magias that hinders the user, the other being Mami's Tiro Finale lowering Mami's defense (which is probably an inside joke about Episode 3).

Just a heads up, adding the verse to the topics helps people finding it.

As for the revision it looks straightforward enough

I'll edit Tart's and Mami's pages soon (I also need to add Tart's various Memoria)

Back