• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamek Profile revision and more miscellaneous Mario Bros additions (Mario Kart stuff, Fodder gifted intelligence, Mario Party items, and others)

Paper is technically organic so no
Inorganic Physiology type 1 is given to Inorganic things that shouldn't be living/conscious that are (I;e Regice and Plasma Wisp). While paper does come from trees which are organic and conscious, paper itself isn't living or conscious and so living paper would have Inorganic Physiology type 1.

The Forcefield Creation feat for Kamek doesn't really look like a forcefield. But, if I'm not mistaken, Paper Jam has a mission in Gloomy Woods has a mission where Kamek (or possibly Paper Kamek) creates an actual forcefield.

Edit: It's called, "Outta the Way, Kamek!"

Last edited:
Bump, also
The Forcefield Creation feat for Kamek doesn't really look like a forcefield. But, if I'm not mistaken, Paper Jam has a mission in Gloomy Woods has a mission where Kamek (or possibly Paper Kamek) creates an actual forcefield.

Edit: It's called, "Outta the Way, Kamek!"
Found it and it added to Kamek's profile.

I'd been following this thread for a while, but I just remembered a way I may be able to potentially contribute to it, albeit, by reposting something I noticed from a while back in another thread.

Kamek's profile:
Lifting Strength: Unknown (Effortlessly swings a magic hammer several times larger than himself). Higher when he increases his size with magic

Quoting myself:

"Lifting Strength feat (Technically pushing.):
Some Minigames from Mario Party 9 can be played 1vs2, including Block and Roll. When it's played this way, the duo's rocks are larger.
Toad, Koopa, Shy Guy, & Magikoopa (Kamek in the Britain English version.) are all playable characters in Mario Party 9, so this should scale to them, as they can push such boulders enough to make the boulder start going downhill. Dunno if curved shape makes how much pushing is needed by making it easier, but in theory, still a good feat.
Depending on how being hit by boulders affect the solo player, may also be a Durability feat."

If that boulder pushing feat were calculated, & we assume MP9 Kamek's feats are valid for the Kamek profile, then this could potentially give Kamek a good LS feat that's for his base physicals.

In what thread was that accepted? Because I've taken a look at the calc and it is bad.
I swear to Christ, I am sick and tired of your and KLOL's constant hostility on my calculations! Instead of simply pointing out everything I f up on, why don't you try and tell me what I can do to get it accepted?

Last edited:
I swear to Christ, I am sick and tired of your and KLOL's constant hostility on my calculations! Instead of simply pointing out everything I f up on, why don't you try and tell me what I can do to get it accepted?
I don't really care, sorry. I see a bad calc and I point out it's wrong, and since the great majority of your calculations are all coincidentally wrong in a way just so happens to massively inflate the results, then I think I'm the one getting "sick and tired".

By the way, you didn't answer my question. What thread did this get accepted in?

I don't really care, sorry. I see a bad calc and I point out it's wrong, and since the great majority of your calculations are all coincidentally wrong in a way just so happens to massively inflate the results, then I think I'm the one getting "sick and tired".

By the way, you didn't answer my question. What thread did this get accepted in?
Well, I do care, and I don't forgive you. You should know I'm still pretty new to the different types of calculations I perform, but I don't need nor want you people saying the most condescending and demeaning things like "did you really think you could get away with it" on the first black hole calculation I ever did. Lately, neither of you have been giving me any feedback on what I can do to get my calculations accepted, and because of that, you two are imo the least bit helpful calc group members I've ever met on this wiki!

Last edited:
And another thing...

I NEVER said anything about the calculation being accepted in a thread! I said it was accepted because 2 calc group members said "high-end should work" and "mathematically, it stands".

I never want your input on my calculations again unless you have advice that would get them accepted.

You need to make a thread to add calculations, even if they are accepted by a calc member. Did you just add it in without one?

You need to make a thread to add calculations, even if they are accepted by a calc member. Did you just add it in without one?
Why did you say "seems good at a glance" after it was added to the OP, then? That made me assume you were fine with it!

Why did you say "seems good at a glance" after it was added to the OP, then? That made me assume you were fine with it!
That was a mistake, I am now rectifying it.
all he had to do was tell me that
I literally told you that the number of stars was too high. I did not insult you, I did not belittle you, and if you have such thin skin to be offended by me pointing out that you made a mistake that is your own problem, and I will not allow more complaining on that topic in this thread.

You literally said on the previous calculation I did "did you really think you could get away with it" and on this one "um f***ing no?" I don't need that kind of goddamn behavior from you or anyone else in this wiki if you're not gonna give me advice on how I can correct it when you didn't even provide any links to sources I should use on that calculation I did. If you're gonna evaluate my calculation next time, do it right and actually provide a more detailed explanation on what I should fix and provide sources!
Why should they have to hunt down sources for you to use did you ever look for anything regarding the number stars visible in the night sky

Why should they have to hunt down sources for you to use did you ever look for anything regarding the number stars visible in the night sky
How was I supposed to know which source and amount of stars I had to use? There are multiple calculations on this wiki that've used different numbers of stars and they got accepted.

You literally said on the previous calculation I did "did you really think you could get away with it". You acted like I was trying to get it accepted without proper evaluations, and you then said on the forums "did you even listen to a f'ing word I said?". I don't need that kind of goddamn behavior from you or anyone else in this wiki if you're not gonna give me advice on how I can correct it. And I'm not offended, I'm pissed off at the way you spoke on that calculation. If you're gonna evaluate my calculation next time, do it right and actually provide a more detailed explanation on what I should fix!
Watch your tone. You've been warned.

Why am I the one being warned? Your calculation group members are the ones posting profane messages in all caps on my blogs.

Why am I the one being warned? Your calculation group members are the ones posting profane messages in all caps on my blogs.
You're welcome to report them as well. I'll keep doing my job as a thread moderator.

You’re being warned for your current behavior in this thread. That simple
But I don't approve of the ways KLOL and Chompy have been evaluating my calculations lately. They're posting messages in all caps and saying things like "Did you think that was a personal opinion you were free to ignore?" Hell, I was only trying to correct the second one by following the messages in the previous calculation. Why can't I speak out about that? I wasn't being sensitive on the Class Y calculation I made, I was just mad.

i forgot that was a button we had huh
Okay, I'm sorry for my behavior towards you in this thread; I didn't mean to start anything. But the next time I ask you to evaluate a calculation I perform, I'd prefer you give a more detailed explanation on what I did wrong and what I can do to get it corrected and accepted. Alright?

In what thread was that accepted? Because I've taken a look at the calc and it is bad.
You’re being warned for your current behavior in this thread. That simple
Alright, alright! There, it's fixed. Are you all happy with the underwhelming and disappointing Class M result now? Jeez...

I swear, this and some other calculations I performed aren't even mine. I just took them from a bunch of different VS Battles wiki clones.

Sigh

Alright, since I'm having Bowser's profile opened for another CRT do you mind if I just remove the calc

Sigh

Alright, since I'm having Bowser's profile opened for another CRT do you mind if I just remove the calc
Just do it already, please; it's not even that much of an impressive feat.

Now please, don't bring any profanity on my blogs and try to give a more detailed evaluation on what I can do to correct it next time. Okay? Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey its is me back with more Mario stuff.

Kamek Profile revision

Old Profile
New Profile

Agree: @Armorchompy
Disagree:
Neutral:

General stuff

• Attack reflection (Tennis rackets and bats can reflect balls thrown at high speeds including balls transformed into energy and Fireballs) [All characters with rackets and bats]
  • Weapon Mastery (Can skillfully use various sports equipment such as Tennis rackets and bats. they have also shown proficiency with swords, hammers, boomerangs. Can Make use of many different items such as shells and Bomb-ombs) [All characters that show up in sports games or Super Mario Party]
  • For Paper characters: Elasticity and Body Control (can quickly recover from being crumpled) and Inorganic Physiology type 1

Agree: @JTGamer96 @DarkDragonMedeus @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Minion_of_Pigsaw @Armorchompy
Disagree:
Neutral:

Boo's, Dry bones, Shy guy's, Hammer Bro's, and Koopa Troopa should have something like this for Intelligence:
Gifted (Has shown great proficiency in many sports and activities such as baseball, Strike, golf, and tennis. Can go head to head against the main cast in a multitude of Minigames, sports, and go-kart races)
What's said can vary a bit depending on the character and what games they were in but this is the gist of it. I'll also note that @Minion_of_Pigsaw as suggested a Varies rating due to them being a species composite.

Agree: @JTGamer96 @DarkDragonMedeus @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Armorchompy
Disagree: @Minion_of_Pigsaw
Neutral:

Mario Kart stuff

An Item Box and Item Roulette ending on a Mushroom.

Any character who appears in Mario Kart should have the following abilities from Item boxes:
  • Summoning via Item Box which can randomly summon any of these items
  • Homing Attack via Red Shell and Explosion Manipulation via Spiny Shell
  • Fire Manipulation via Fire flower
  • Status Effect Inducement via Blooper
  • Explosion Manipulation via Bob-omb
  • Sound Manipulation via Super Horn
  • Minor speed amplification via Dash Mushroom
  • invisibility and intangibility via Boo
  • Transformation via Bullet Bill
  • Lightning manipulation, Size Manipulation, and Statistics Reduction via lightning bolts
  • Shockwave Generation and Vibration Manipulation via POW Block
  • Statistics Amplification via Starman and Size Manipulation via Mega Mushroom

Agree: @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Armorchompy
Disagree: @Lou_change (Disagrees with item box) @JTGamer96 (Same as Lou_change) @DarkDragonMedeus (Same as Lou_change) @Minion_of_Pigsaw (Same as Lou_change)
Neutral:

Wario crashing into a Warp Pipe.

Vehicular Mastery (Can expertly drive and pilot a multitude of Karts and Bikes. Can skillfully navigate across many different environments such as numerous Rainbow Roads.They're skilled enough to actively fend off other races while maneuvering around obstacles. Can perform mid-air acrobatic tricks while driving. Can race competently against a number of equally skilled racers such as Mario)

Agree: @JTGamer96 @DarkDragonMedeus @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Minion_of_Pigsaw @Armorchompy
Disagree:
Neutral:

Mario Party stuff

Wario

Orb's:
All characters playable in MP 5 6 and 7 should have the following with Orb's depending on what game they are in:

Candy:
All playable characters in MP 8 should have the following abilities with candy:

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus @JTGamer96 @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Armorchompy
Disagree:
Neutral: @Minion_of_Pigsaw

Other additions

KoopaTroopaRotating.gif

• A variants tab with the following:
  • Electricity manip via Electrokoopa shell (Blue Electrokoopa and Red Electrokoopa have electrified shells)
  • Camouflage (Koopeleon's have the ability to change their colors to blend in with their surroundings, making them appear to be invisible)

• Koopa Troopa/Paratroopa P&A:
  • Status Effect Inducement (A Dark Koopa's Dizzy Tornado and a Paratroopas shell shot can induce the dizzy status)
  • Explosion manip via Bombshell (Bombshell Koopas explode after getting stomped on)
  • Energy projection (?) (Paratroopas can transform a tennis ball into a ball of energy, Paratroopas can also do something similar with a basketball)
  • Minor Air manipulation (Paratroopas can generate a tornado)
  • Power nullification (The moves Winged Green Shell, Winged Yellow Shell, and Winged Red Shell can respectively nullify Fire, Dark, Wood, and light attribute damage for two turns)
  • Optional Equipment: Koopatrol armor, Bombshell, Koopa Troopa Car, Cape Feather

Agree: @JTGamer96 @DarkDragonMedeus @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Armorchompy
Disagree:
Neutral:

SMB_Goomba_Sprite.gif

Optional Equipment: diving helmets, balloon, helmets, Innertube, Super Leaf
[*]Stat amp (Hyper Goombas can amp their POW from 2 to 6) [Paper Goombas only]

Disagree:
Neutral:

Artwork of the Koopalings holding their magic wands, from New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Disagree:
Neutral:
So, is everything else here fine to add, with the exception of the Mario Kart crap?

So, is everything else here fine to add, with the exception of the Mario Kart crap?
Stuff that two staff members have agreed upon can be added. So everything excluding Kamek Profile revision and Mario Kart items can be added methinks.

In relation to the thread, the Kamek stuff is still being worked out. Everything else except the Mario Kart items has been agreed on.

Yeah I think removing summoning makes sense but he should still get all the items available in MK as optional equipment. Looking at the profile again though I'm not sure about Mid-High, the explosion was pretty far away so him not being visible might just be due to being too far to see. For the rest I can confirm that everything on the sandbox seems a-okay.

Since its the main thing disagreed on from Mario Kart items, I have removed summoning via the Item Box from both the CRT and Kameks profile revision.

Back