• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls High 2-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be Odd for Aeon who is equal to Venus whom is said to physicall undo the universe to be 2-C since it already proves by venus statements that they are universal.

Weekly, being genuinely angry that a verse you like is being downgraded as if it's personal is concerning. You were asking others to be tolerant and calm before, so you should abide by your own word.

The fact of the matter is that the few scans provided so far don't prove 2-C much less High 2-A, so downgrades are being discussed.

And King, you haven't proven Tier 2 Venus, your scan has been debunked.

Okay, I'll ask a second time, can you guys please stop and wait for me to get home from work so I can post scans?

@Matt I don't give a shit about the verse being downgraded, what pisses me off is that no one bothers to listen to what I have to say nor does anyone acknowledge that I'm unable to post any scans at the moment sso i cant defend the characters.

I havent posted the scans i hace so there is no reason to be discussing anything at the moment

Matthew Schroeder said:
Ultima Reality said:
Pretty sure this quote is stating that Samson is the relic who was recovered by Aeon, not that she recovered a lost Timeline.
This.
Recovering an artifact isn't a Tier 2 feat. Tetromino is arguing that she is Tier 2 via range feats that don't require any AP.

Also he isn't giving scans and quoting from sourceless fan wikis.
Right in bold.

So for the third time I'm going to respectfully ask that you guys stop discussing this until I get home from work and get a chance to post scans

Matthew Schroeder said:
No it isn't. All it says is she can manipulate time and has a multi-universal range. The example of her time manipulation involves her just pulling people from alternate timelines and points in time. It doesn't show her manipulating / destroying all of time on a universal scale. It isn't legit in the slightest. If this is the evidence for 2-C I am very concerned.
And here. Posts which have been ignored or responded with the exact same claims they are debunking. She has no Tier 2 feats.

You just posted one scan, all your posts after that were copypasting from the wiki. No need to descend to mocking others merely because they disagree.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Weekly, being genuinely angry that a verse you like is being downgraded as if it's personal is concerning. You were asking others to be tolerant and calm before, so you should abide by your own word.

The fact of the matter is that the few scans provided so far don't prove 2-C much less High 2-A, so downgrades are being discussed.

And King, you haven't proven Tier 2 Venus, your scan has been debunked.

Matthew. King posted scans that outright proves Skullgirls has multiple timelines and in addition, Aeon having authority of them. That's 2-C

Furthermore, your never even addressed Venus's statememt of undoing the entire universe with sheer power

Weekly, other people than you have opinions on the verse. Not everyone is for the downgrade. They can discuss without you, they just shouldn't make any changes before youve said tour part. I can't just halt any destiny discussion if I'm asleep for example, but I can ask people to wait a day to actually conclude something.

A revision thread isn't a vs thread where it can go into grace early (and even then, that's exactly what grace grace is for. To give people a chance to participate), people do wait on the knowledgeable members to a point. Just look at how much stuff slowed down when azathoth took a break. You seem to be scared that we're gonna rush to get it done specifically to shut you out or something.

@SuperBearer

No he didn't. He proved that Venus has Multi-Universal range, not that she can manipulate entire timelines much less destroy universes. Reiterating a false claim many times over does not make said claim suddenly true.

All the single scan provided says is that she can manipulate timelines and the example given is that she can pull people from the past, future and other universes.

That's reach, not AP, purely and simple. It's not a 2-C feat for the same reason every time manipulator isn't Low 2-C. You are purely basing on the fact that it says she manipulates timelines to insist that she can destroy / create timelines / manipulate them entirely. When there's no evidence.

@Weekly

I'm not, why are you insulting me. I'm rather concerned for you. I'd rather you not get in trouble in your real life job because you're spending your time arguing on a forum rather than doing the work you're supposed to.

Weekly, shouldn't you be working?

Probably lunch break.

Nope, i have to step away from my work every five minutes just to beg you guys to stop

@Matt if you truly wanted that you wouldnt have continued this conversation past the first time i asked you to wait for me to post my evidence

Anyway this was a nice feast. Have proved both Aeon and Venus tier 2. while matthew havent debunked the physically undo the universe.

@Weekly I will let you finish this.

Please don't do that. The thread isn't gonna be locked before you get your stuff in. I go to school, and end up on this site during my free period if I've got nothing to do. I don't just whip out my phone midway through classes for vsbw. Never has a revision thread been specifically sped by me like you fear, and I don't think it's gonna happen to you either.

Even if it did you can just upgrade them again when you're ready. Threads here aren't irreveresible.

Ok now stop

@Weekly & Matt Can you PLEASE stop acting like that? you really think it's a good exemple, you are both admin, behave as such, stop being salt.

Weekly, you know that people can arg about a thing even if you want to people stop, they are free to talk about whatever they want concerning the profile, hell the discussion iis now about 2-C not even 2-A

Matt, do not be surprised that weekly insult you, I do not know if you did it on purpose but it is clear that it is provocation

Can we please have a Civilate debate? Thanks.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Matt if you truly wanted that you wouldnt have continued this conversation past the first time i asked you to wait for me to post my evidence
Weekly. What is more important to you: This thread or your real life job? Seriously think.

The profiles aren't going to be downgraded just yet, although the majority seems to lean towards that. You're always welcome to bring scans when you can. Up until then, you should let others discuss without you. You cannot impede others from conversing and discussing on their own.

@Matt I don't think you have the right feat here. He posted one about Venus making the "fabric of the universe unravelling into mouths"

Is there evidence that Venus is indeed unravelling the whole fabric of the Universe?

The quote seems to refer to how she can manipulate Space at will (While talking about her skillset, even), it isn't stating she is capable of unmaking the entire Universe or anything of the sort, I can give examples of characters saying that "the fabric of reality is unravelling" when talking about localized reality warping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back