• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls High 2-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I see in the justification, I'm pretty sure seeing timelines as fiction isn't enough for High 2-A. Otherwise we'd be 4D beings for seeing books as works of fiction.

They used to be 2-C, but were upgraded without more input from other staff members. I even saw Matthew had an issue with the ratings.

So thoughts on this?

What is the context behind the feat? Because if they do legitimately see the entirety of a 4-D multiverse as fiction, 5-D is accurate.

Basically the same reason for why annoying dog is 5-D

As weekly said.

And not only that they are worshipped as gods in their own verse not just mere humans who is said to play the game, exist on a higher dimensional plane basically beyond the timelines and view it as some lower dimensional game.

This on some "DBH Real World High 2-A" type stuff and we all know how that turned out. Stuff like "views X as fiction" seems more like a meta-fiction relationship rather than higher-dimensionality. Though I'll see how this pans out.

Dragon Ball Heroes comparisons are, as usual, false equivalences. It is literally a parallel universe that coexists with the real world, which just happens to have DBH as a game.

Might I ask why stuff like Doki Doki is hard noped on this then?

I mean, I agree with the ratings here, but the whole point in doki doki, and Imscared thinking about it, is that the characters are nothing but fiction in the most litiral way possible.

Sure, it's not the same as this thing, just asking.

Kepekley23 said:
Dragon Ball Heroes comparisons are, as usual, false equivalences. It is literally a parallel universe that coexists with the real world, which just happens to have DBH as a game.
Which is completely different to the realm of the trinity as it's not a parallel universe.

@Risci Monika is still part of the said verse and doesn't seem to be transcendent over the timelines.

While the Skullgirls top tier exist in a transcendent realm beyond of any timelines in the verse.

Not talking about Monika. She is absolutly nowhere near High 2-A

I mean characters like the player, who views her as litiral fiction, and is completly outside of her power to affect, despite us taking savefiles as timelines.

Ignoring that Aeon is voiced by Homura and I feel stupid, that comes across as if they are just playing the game

Is the context that they literally live on a higher realm that transcends the game, or are they just three girls who bought the game itself?

It's not a fourth wall break. Anyhow

You can view 3-D as fiction and be 4-D, which is fine and all, I'm fine with "At least Low Multiverse level", but, is there any actual reason to believe they view 4-D as fiction?

Yeah, but, are they ever showing Space AND time as fiction? Because that just shows them viewing 3-D Existence as fiction.

And multiple timelines is just 2-C, and like I said, I'm fine with 2-C.

All threads of fate was stated to be timelines as the skullheart is destroyed but still exist in other timelines yet none of these timelines is the true timeline.

Take note the thread of fates was also mentioned to be part of the game.

I call really bullshit on the 5D for the girls.

Never has there been any evidence that they see all timelines as fiction. All that happens is that in one ending the camera zoom outs and shows that the trinity girls are playing Skullgirls. A lot of the profile is largely speculation on Weekly's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back