• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls High 2-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. We don't do this for every fighting game out there, we go with the canon timeline and resolution.

And I have answered the arguments from the bios which you claim makes them Tier 2. As well as the ending video with them. They debunk it heavily.

ALRF said:
Dude.

Just go to work already

No one is gonna be changed until you are given the chance to defend it. You voiced out your disagreement but your busy so everybody knows you have arguments to defend the ratings

Just ignore this thread and focus on your work now. No one is gonna rush you
It happened with RWBY, it happened with Bayonetta, and its happening here

Weekly, don't worry. Nobody will close the thread before you have a chance to get your scans. People are just debating with what we already have.

Then take your time and come back when you are finished, rather than just constantly trying to stop the others from having a debate without your presence or consent.

WeeklyBattles said:
I haven't even had a chance to read through it, I'm still at work
Again, we will wait for your rebuttals when you are ready, WeeklyBattles

The thing is, Matthew, there is no canon timeline in Skullgirls as all the endings except for double one is non-canon. Even Aeon who played the game suggest it's just Branching threads of fate that logically refers to different stories/timelines.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Controls the past present and future of multiple timelines
>Not 2-C

Matt I agree 5-D is wank but this is legit
I like to point out that controlling timelines or timeline isn't a 4-D feat according to the Tiering System. Unless, these Gods can make a timeline or destroy a timeline, then they are not Low 2-C or much less 2-C.

2-C: Low Multiverse level
This category is separated in the following manner:

• Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.
  • Low Multiverse level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums. The power difference between Low 2-C and 2-C characters is not possible to exactly quantify, given that the latter category has to breach the distance between universes along a 5-dimensional axis.

Everyone chill out. Especially Matt and Weekly. Weekly, no one is going to downgrade your verse while you are out and without waiting for you to pitch in.

Skullgirls having no canon does not mean everything is a canon alternate universe. That being said, 2-C is likely justified due to the descriptions of Aeon's powers - but to use the thread that has a lot of fan speculation and interpretation is not great.

The Tetromino King said:
@Nedge Controlling timelines Suggest having the power/domination over timelines.
It is a suggestion and not a statement proved by evidences like scan, this is the problem. Even with hax like Ragna the Bloodedge's still meet the requirement for Tier 2 and these gods do not the requirement to be Tier 2. They just have the incorrect statement for the upgrade.

Unless, these gods meet the requirements for Tier 2, rather I like it or not, they will be downgrade eventually.

@Prome that is not the reason.

Each story is different where in each story has a different fate for skullheart. In fact the skullheart doesn't even die all the times. and then it's suggested by Aeon to be a branching threads of fates.

The Tetromino King said:
All threads of fate was stated to be timelines as the skullheart is destroyed but still exist in other timelines yet none of these timelines is the true timeline.
Take note the thread of fates was also mentioned to be part of the game.
Can anyone posted the "thread of fates" evidences like because none were posted and as I kept looking for them, I found it is just an achievement:https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/skullgirls-2nd-encore/trophy/115757-Threads-of-Fate.html where in this case it is nearly inappliable?

@Prom It wasnt just Rwby, two different bayonetta downgrades happened when i was at work and unable to refute them, several scp downgrades as well. No one gives a shit what i say and no one wants to wait for me to bring proof.

I am at work, please wait i am begging you

Weekly literally nothing is going to happen if you focus on work. No one's going to downgrade every page before you can refute anything. You know why? Because people are asking you to refute and willing to wait.

Chill out and come back when you're done work. None of the pages will be any different.

@Prom Once again, it has happened before. Several times. Nobody wants to wait for me. The pages will be changed before i even get home.

Yes they will, I know they will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back