• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls High 2-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have seen them playing the ending of Double but however you can still see they it include the whole SG verse as you can see from the main title and the giant logo which resemble the original game.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I call really bullshit on the 5D for the girls.
Never has there been any evidence that they see all timelines as fiction. All that happens is that in one ending the camera zoom outs and shows that the trinity girls are playing Skullgirls. A lot of the profile is largely speculation on Weekly's part.
So I guess this case is not similar to The Player, currently At least High 2-A, for viewing the creation as a simulation or fiction that has 5-D space as stated in there is in-game text:

I think The Player have more evidences for upgrades.

Kepekley23 said:
Do they live on a higher realm that transcends the game? Yes or no?
We have no evidence that they do. All we have is one ending where the camera zooms out and shows that Aeon and Venus were playing a game all along.

At most Low 2-C, really. The notion that every single story mode = parallel universe and that the Trinity should be 5D is wank and purely conjecture.

2-C is wank too.

At most you can say that they see a three-dimensional world as fiction. And even so they don't demonstrate Tier 2 feats at all.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I don't know Stellaris, but I played Skullgirls and the Trinity ain't that powerful.
What Skullgirls did you play? The Trinity are the supreme beings of the verse who live on a higher dimensional plane and view the 4-D multiverse as a 2-D videogame they can manipulate at will

WeeklyBattles said:
What Skullgirls did you play? The Trinity are the supreme beings of the verse who live on a higher dimensional plane and view the 4-D multiverse as a 2-D videogame they can manipulate at will
The real one where that is never stated or even suggested much less shown.

@Matt Youre seriously ignoring any and all context actually given in the game for no reason whatsoever, what gives?

@Matt Uh...its blatantly stated multiple times in game and was even confirmed by the developers of the game

Nedge, Stellaris has a 5D being (The End Of The Cycle) in the reality the player transcends. However, they're only "At least 5D" rather than being 6D.

However, Stellaris is not the topic of this thread.

@Matt The Trinity exists in All timelines, they're the embodiments of time, space, and creation respectively

@Weekly Not choosing to respond with scans or arguments much less focus on the centerpoint of my post while conflating it with personal attacks.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Matt The Trinity exists in All timelines, they're the embodiments of time, space, and creation respectively
Prove it, your word isn't enough.

@Kep

Multiple temporal dimensions require evidence, the scans indicate the exact contrary of that.

How about we don't start petty squabbles about this, especially with both of you being admins. Sure weekly can be annoying sometimes but that's no reason to try and bait the behavior you condemn from him.

> Multiple temporal dimensions require evidence, the scans indicate the exact contrary of that.

What are these scans?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Matt Them how about you show some patience and stop acting like your word is law
I am patient, which is why I asked for scans, and why I'm also arguing with scans. Not sure how you're reaching this conclusion.

@Matt When you come into the thread immediately leading with 'this is wank and speculation and its weekly's fault' and then tell people not to trust me because of rwby and scp I have good reason to assume you're coming after me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back