• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon the Digger vs Chimera (GRACE ENDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change my vote to Simon again because voting incon doesn't make this thread ends faster than I thought lol

Magic god chimera FRA

ad-0.png

Yeah, if there aren't any votes or new arguments in the next hours I think that we should consider this an Incon, if everyone agree.

If the supporters of both characters agree, than yeah we can call this an Incon considering that the grace for Incon passed long ago.

The only incon scenario I see is, if Simon really couldn't do shit in nonexistent place while Chimera can't interact with Simon's AE.
This is the only scenario I see, if we assume the nonexistent place they are within is no mere nonexistent place and Simon's AE is not something Chimera's capable to interact with.

Considering that everyone agree, than we can consider this match an Incon and can be added to the profiles.

Since the grace for Incon passed long ago, the match can be added to the profiles and the thread can be closed.

I was thinking of making a match with WotH too in the future, but I will wait for the rematch since the original is kinda outdated.
The High 1-C Tier is honestly one of the most interesting in the Tier 1, in my opinion. There are many possible interesting battles that can be done in it.

Anyways, does anyone know if the profiles are locked or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back