• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.
Moving by ignoring distance and speed doesn't mean you're teleporting. It can make you appear as such, but that's not how that works. They're two fundamentally different systems as even Teleportation can have time-lag and not instant. You're just imposing your own interpretation onto Fiamma with a lack of knowledge on how the mechanic works.
The literal description of the narrator itself say that the teleportation of Yue is instantaneous, it ignore speed and distance, the same as the hand, so why it's that if she can counter that she can't counter the hand?

The literal description of the narrator itself say that the teleportation of Yue is instantaneous, it ignore speed and distance, the same as the hand, so why it's that if she can counter that she can't counter the hand?
Because the attack is delivered immediately and she wouldn't be able to react to it just because her teleportation is instantaneous.

Being able to move instantly /=/ being able to react instantly, unless you have proof of that then by all means show her instantaneous infinite reaction speed.

But from what I'm seeing on her profile, she doesn't have that. Just impressive speed.

Because the attack is delivered immediately and she wouldn't be able to react to it just because her teleportation is instantaneous.

Being able to move instantly /=/ being able to react instantly, unless you have proof of that then by all means show her instantaneous infinite reaction speed.

But from what I'm seeing on her profile, she doesn't have that. Just impressive speed.
The quote itself say that she reacted by sheer instinct... the opponent were even under a time magic that shorten everything while she wasn't even using amp... and the future sight automatically tell her what's gonna happen if she is in danger...

The quote itself say that she reacted by sheer instinct... the opponent were even under a time magic that shorten everything while she wasn't even using amp... and the future sight automatically tell her what's gonna happen if she is in danger...
Cool, instinct doesn't defend against something that ignores speed and distance. It's an infinite-speed level attack as it moves beyond the constraints of speed. There is nothing to instinctually react too as it's already there.

Just to clarify something, Fiamma's power IS literally descried as auto win button.

It may sound NLF but this is how his power is described in the novel. His attack doesn't have a speed, doesn't have a direction, and use the exact power needed to always end the target and will hit you no matter your place. It's an auto-win button through and through.

Cool, don't seem to resist things like info manipulation, time manipulation, space manipulation, biological manipulation, or concept manipulation, and don't even know how potent is his soul and mind resistance, but I'm honestly tired and this don't seems to go nowhere so whatever.

Cool, don't seem to resist things like info manipulation, time manipulation, space manipulation, biological manipulation, or concept manipulation, but I'm honestly tired and this don't seems to go nowhere so whatever.
Literally none of this matters when she can't react to the first attack. Unless they're all passive, it's not a factor.

Literally matter if for example she info manipulation the hand and so, but again, to tired and this don't seem to go nowhere.
How is she doing that when the hand has already erased her? It's Fiamma's opening move.

Please don't be stubborn about this and just accept defeat if you're too tired to actually debate. The only reason this goes nowhere is because of your misconceptions.

You either lolnope The Holy Right or you just don't.
Battle start: Fiamma press the button that ignores speed, distant, power, and end the target.
GG
Similar to every Fiamma match, this will end on the first move.
So again, voting Fiamma.

Also, comparing the holy right to teleportation is pretty ignorant to how HR works. 👀

Because if for example she develop a way to info manipulation, time manipulation, etc the hand in the moment the hand touch her would affect her? And she literally revive at top condition like nothing in the moment she die?

Because if for example she develop a way to info manipulation, time manipulation, etc the hand in the moment the hand touch her would affect her? And she literally revive at top condition like nothing in the moment she die?
Again, she can't react that fast so that's not possible. I don't think you understand but this is how Fiamma matches work.

And yes, it's dumb. Even if she revives she'll just keep getting slapped. I dunno her character but I think endlessly dying wouldn't be what she wants.

Again, she can't react that fast so that's not possible. I don't think you understand but this is how Fiamma matches work.

And yes, it's dumb.
Again, she react from before anything happen because future sight, that's how her future sight work.

And yes, it's dumb.

(I know I said that I not gonna respond like this more, but when you begin the comments like this I can only react the same way)

It may sound NLF but this is how his power is described in the novel. His attack doesn't have a speed, doesn't have a direction, and use the exact power needed to always end the target and will hit you no matter your place. It's an auto-win button through and through.
On any other site, sure. But this is VSB, here HR is restricted to SoL and at best planetary feats. And Fiamma's profile is pretty generous in power level by local Toaru community standards anyway.

Information manipulation is relevant, because that's one thing Right Hand of NLF failed to overcome in its interactions with lol!righthand.png - as in, it had the output to bruteforce through IB (otherwise absorption thing later on would've been impossible) and yet, it never did so, because it could read only the rest of Touma (just like Index in OT1), not the right palm.

How is she doing that when the hand has already erased her? It's Fiamma's opening move.
Automatic ressurection. Fiamma haven't ever gone Yog, and Headcrab hasn't shown a spell that goes around, so he is not overcoming this.

Again, she react from before anything happen because future sight, that's how her future sight work.

And yes, it's dumb.

(I know I said that I not gonna respond like this more, but when you begin the comments like this I can only react the same way)

You can respond that way because I also think Fiamma's abilities are dumb. I don't see what future sight is gonna do. She'll see it's coming, try to time manip or info manip but Holy Right will brush both up and just end it.
On any other site, sure. But this is VSB, here HR is restricted to SoL and at best planetary feats. And Fiamma's profile is pretty generous in power level by local Toaru community standards anyway.

Information manipulation is relevant, because that's one thing Right Hand of NLF failed to overcome in its interactions with lol!righthand.png - as in, it had the output to bruteforce through IB (otherwise absorption thing later on would've been impossible) and yet, it never did so, because it could read only the rest of Touma (just like Index in OT1), not the right palm.

Automatic ressurection. Fiamma haven't ever gone Yog, and Headcrab hasn't shown a spell that goes around, so he is not overcoming this.
HR is restricted to SoL

Reaction wise on auto-detect, not The Strike. you're wrong. Also did you just say IB is information manipulation? Really? The only reason it has trouble locking on to IB is not because of info but because of IB's inherent properties of being an exorcising tool that resets the world. It's a fundamentally nullifying force with little power physically.

Last edited:
Looks like you didn't read the profile right,
Speed: Peak Human (Comparable to Kamijou Touma) with Lightspeed reactions with the Holy Right (Holy Right protected Fiamma from a satellite-mounted laser). He can likely react in 10 nanoseconds (Likely comparable to Ollerus as the two fought Othinus together)
Light speed is given to it reactions when it block an attack meant to him, ignoring speed and distant attack is it main gimmick and it's not the only verse to use this BS, LLT also has this "hit and end everything" so saying stuff like "we are on VSwiki" doesn't mean anything.

info hax doesn't mean anything she's not given the chance to use it.
Resurrection also doesn't mean anything when he can just seal her.

He can counter every gimmick she has.

I don't see what future sight is gonna do. She'll see it's coming, try to time manip or info manip but Holy Right will brush both up and just end it.
Why the hand would brush info and time manipulation? There aren't anything like that in his profile, the info can even conceptually erase, thing that also don't resist in his profile, and she literally just use one of them (or even various) before anything happen.

Edit: Also, you know that info manipulation can just negate the damage, right? Same with time manipulation. There don't are any mention in the profile about why that type of things wouldn't affect him.

Last edited:
Why the hand would brush info and time manipulation? There aren't anything like that in his profile, the info can even in conceptualy erase, thing that also don't resist in his profile, and if she literally use just one of them before anything happen.
And Fiamma can swing before anything happens.

So. Here is why info won't work in the long run ; she erases the Holy Right, but then what? Telesma always returns back to its source phase so she's only erasing the HR currently in the world, but thanks to the Grimoire remote he can immediately remanifest it.

She also cannot resist sealing so he can just use Michael's little sealing miracle and send her to hell after killing her.

And Fiamma can swing before anything happens.

So. Here is why info won't work in the long run ; she erases the Holy Right, but then what? Telesma always returns back to its source phase so she's only erasing the HR currently in the world, but thanks to the Grimoire remote he can immediately remanifest it.

She also cannot resist sealing so he can just use Michael's little sealing miracle and send her to hell after killing her.
If she is info manipulation, for say one of the hax, everything that touch her, what matter even if the hand come again?

The sealing is honestly the main win condition that Fiamma have that don't sound NLF, and in that case the sealing have to work against the haxs she already have and have to prevent that she develop anything after be sealed.

If she is info manipulation, for say one of the hax, everything that touch her, what matter even if the hand come again?

The sealing is honestly the main win condition that Fiamma have that don't sound NLF, and in that case the sealing have to work against the haxs she already have and have to prevent that she develop anything after be sealed.
She's sealed in hell... she's not doing anything there given how the Seven Seals on hell works in the Bible.

If the hand comes again then she immediately gets sealed if he can't swing, which he still should be able too but I'll play devils advocate.

Reaction wise on auto-detect, not The Strike. you're wrong.
Then HR is peak human, as this is the only other speed value specified.
Or at best FTL+, as Touma can react to it. Which is also why future sight matters.
Also, why is spoiler button not working?

Anyways, as for auto-ressurect ; How is she resisting being sealed into hell by the Right Hand?
By Fiamma being in character and not using it as a first move. Otherwise, at best by spatial manip, which would probably fail.
Or by evolution, but in this case I think this would still be a loss even if it works.

You can respond that way because I also think Fiamma's abilities are dumb. I don't see what future sight is gonna do. She'll see it's coming, try to time manip or info manip but Holy Right will brush both up and just end it.
I literally just gave an example of Holy Right not working correctly when it gets the wrong (lacking) info.

Light speed is given to it reactions when it block an attack meant to him, ignoring speed and distant attack is it main gimmick and it's not the only verse to use this BS, LLT also has this "hit and end everything" so saying stuff like "we are on VSwiki" doesn't mean anything.
That's literally the first time I see something like this not being called "incomplete profile".

He merely swung his right arm lightly. “I do not need destructive force.” [...] “If I touch my enemy, it’s over, so I don’t need to put any effort into destroying them.” [...] “I do not need speed.” A cold voice cut her off. Forcefully. Exceedingly overwhelming. “If I swing, I hit my enemy, so I don’t need to put any effort into hitting them.” Kamijou did not know what happened.
-Index volume 20

His arm was supposed to be almighty. If he swung it, it would hit, so he had no need for speed. If he hit, the target would be destroyed, so he had no need for destructive power
Volume 22

Then HR is peak human, as this is the only other speed value specified.
Or at best FTL+, as Touma can react to it. Which is also why future sight matters.
Also, why is spoiler button not working?

By Fiamma being in character and not using it as a first move. Otherwise, at best by spatial manip, which would probably fail.
Or by reactive evolution, but in this case I think this would still be a loss.

I literally just gave an example of Holy Right not working correctly when it gets the wrong (lacking) info.

That's literally the first time I see something like this not being called "incomplete profile".

Literally you just ruined your entire credit by saying Touma has FTL+ reactions.

This entire thread is very ironic. One side is spewing how Fiamma is an NLF but then we have the other saying Shea can develop random powers whenever she wants when it's both clear both characters have crazy NLF in canon potency.

There's a clear line of appeal to authority fallacies being done here by relying on the profiles and not the actual canon, as a lot of material on profiles are interpretative to begin with and supplied by proof. But they aren't fool proof, as democracy plays a part in getting things added too and democracy is not perfect.

My advice is ; Let's stop talking about this since it's clear one side doesn't understand how Toaru works and the other (us) only knows what we know about Fiamma.

Let's let the audience decide.

If he hit, the target would be destroyed, so he had no need for destructive power
Volume 22
This sound like how the conceptual erasure of the info manipulation work, don't use any destructive power, just make everything it touchs not exist, though in the description of the hand say that it use the exact amount needed to destroy, so I would say that the hand been able to destroy everything sounds NLF.

Last edited:
Literally you just ruined your entire credit by saying Touma has FTL+ reactions.
In... what way, exactly?

This entire thread is very ironic. One side is spewing how Fiamma is an NLF but then we have the other saying Shea can develop random powers whenever she wants when it's both clear both characters have crazy NLF in canon potency.
The whole point of reactive evolution is developing powers when you want (or rather need).

There's a clear line of appeal to authority fallacies being done here by relying on the profiles and not the actual canon, as a lot of material on profiles are interpretative to begin with and supplied by proof. But they aren't fool proof, as democracy plays a part in getting things added too and democracy is not perfect.

My advice is ; Let's stop talking about this since it's clear one side doesn't understand how Toaru works and the other (us) only knows what we know about Fiamma.

Let's let the audience decide.
That's appeal to popularity fallacy. Which is actually listed in the rules, unlike that one you threw at me.
Besides, how is using the given format of this site a fallacy? Isn't the whole point of VSB containing all fictional combat-ready characters in one system?

And now we have people saying touma has ftl reactions and HR is peak human speed.

Where are these people coming from? Did you read the novels upside down or something?? It boggles the mind.

If HR's strike isnt teleportation (or spawning on the target), then Fiamma needs Infinite speed via HR
It's also need to change the part about weakness, need to add to his profile resistance to info, time and conceptual manipulation, because he don't have anything like that in the profile.

Edit: DontTalkDT confirmed that he can't resist info, time or conceptual manipulation, so you better give a good argument as to why that don't work on Fiamma for any futher votes to him, I also don't see in the profile spatial resistance listed so that's other thing that need to be explained. He also confirmed that Fiamma can't use the hand forever.

Last edited:
It's also need to change the part about weakness, need to add to his profile resistance to info, time and conceptual manipulation, because he don't have anything like that in the profile.

Edit: DontTalkDT confirmed that he can't resist info, time or conceptual manipulation, so you better give a good argument as to why that don't work on Fiamma for any futher votes to him, I also don't see in the profile spatial resistance listed so that's other thing that need to be explained. He also confirmed that Fiamma can't use the hand forever.
Because Fiamma swings his hand casually and the fight ends she won't get a chance to use those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back