• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Zunisha (One Piece Zou elephant) receive a profile page?

Zunisha, the giant elephant in One Piece displayed a durability feat and AP feat in chapter 821: Taking several canon shots to his knee throughout the chapter by 5 warships with some damage (http://www.***********.net/one-piece/821/13 being the last barrage of them) and destroying Jack's fleet with a single blow--creating massive distortions in the sea and obliterating every single war ship (One shotting Jack in the process):

http://www.***********.net/one-piece/821/16 , http://www.***********.net/one-piece/821/17

Given the fact that it was a single strike from Zunisha's trunk--he should elligable for a rough estimated tier (probably being at least 6-C or even possibly higher given that it was likely a very casual feat)... maybe even High 6-C given that he one-shot Jack's entire fleet, leaving the warships in pieces from the force alone. I don't know what his AP would be listed as, but it seems like it could be calculated.

Zunisha is not a fighting character, so it seems unnecessary to create a profile for him.

destroying warships does not result in island level Ap. also we don't know what happened to Jack.

Antvasima said:
Zunisha is not a fighting character, so it seems unnecessary to create a profile for him.
And yet we for some reason have a Spongebob profile, and even less combat oriented character profiles.

I agree actually. I/O is not a fighting verse but is one of the most powerful listed on this wiki.

Also, "The purpose of this wiki is to index the statistics of characters from a variety of different fictional franchises." Should the word variety be used if we only focus on the fighting genre?

I didn't think it was limited to fighting characters since there are various cartoon characters on here that do nothing. Zunisha already has shown impressive DC capabilitites.

@Aizen the warship bit is only part of it.

Well... *Spoilers for chapter 824 ahead*

Jack survived the attack somehow =.=... i guess that overhyped character has got some bite to him after all.

Back