• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should New 52 profiles be changed to Post-Flashpoint?

DC was essentially ending the New 52 with the Convergence event, it's not a reboot though. 25 comic storylines will remain the same and 24 new ones started. Also, DC is removing the New 52 logo off the comics. I feel like re-labeling the New 52 profiles to Post-Flashpoint would make the most sense.

Which profiles would nave to be renamed in that case?

Well, I don't think that changing the names should be a problem. It seems pretty uncontroversial.

Okay. Thanks again, but you should probably change your profile picture into something other than text. It makes your signature look weird.

I fixed the signature issue. My profile picture is actually that of Superman during the Darkseid War storyline. I should probably change it anyway...

Back