• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ben 10 Cosmology revision used the crossover Ben 10 and Generator Rex as evidence. I figured that Heroes United can be used as evidence to give some of the Aliens that appeared in the crossover an upgrade, also Rex as well. Unless Rex's profile is outdated than this minor CRT is null and void.

Scaling for Ben's Aliens

During the Events of Heroes United, Rex has the Omega-1 Nanite, Rex's AP and Durability is at least 6-C with the Omega-1.

Humungousaur's AP and durability should get at least 6-C because he was trading blows with Rex, the latter said "you can punch, I'll give you that" which implies that Rex wasn't entirely unfazed by Humungousaur's attacks. In the scene prior, Rex tried to punch Humungousaur and the latter caught his Smack Hands then punched him hard enough to crash into the park.

Diamondhead should get at least 6-C AP because he was able to rip through Rex's Blast Caster and clashed with his B.F.S.

Rath should get at least 6-C durability because Rex landed on him with the Punk Buster so hard that the former is inside the ground.

Four Arms should get at least 6-C AP via Vibration Manipulation because he was able to Thunderclap so hard that it blew Alpha off his feet for a bit. Alpha was able to clash with Rex's Smack Hands and eventually overpower him so Alpha should get scale to Rex, as well.

Shocksquatch should get At least 6-C AP via Electrical Manipulation because his electric attack was able to harm Alpha's Four Arm transformation.

Cannonbolt should get at least 6-C with sufficient momentum because he blew a hole into Alpha-Omega's body when being launched by Rex's Slam Cannon.

Upchuck should get Class 10 lifting strength via his tongue because he used his tongue to put a sphere made out of Alpha's nanites which weights 10 tons.

Scaling for Rex

Because Rex was trading blows with Ben's Aliens, he should get Relativistic combat speed and reactions.

New Abilities for Ben's Aliens

Humungousaur should get limited earth manipulation because he smashed the ground so hard that track of piled rubble started to form.

Diamondhead should get resistance to matter manipulation because Rex's BFS cut things at a molecular level as stated in the latter's profile.

New Abilities for Rex

Resistance to magnetism manipulation because he was unaffected by Lodestar's abilities.

Limited resistance to ice manipulation because Big Chill couldn't cover Smack Hands in ice and Rex was able to thaw it out easily.

Resistance to heat because
he was able to hold on Alpha Heatblast's Arm with his Blast Caster.

Last edited:
Disagree scaling Tier to Ben based on VBW rules
Additionally, the feats seen or taken from the crossover may be consistent to one verse and not the other. There could be impressive feats seen as consistent with the established scale of one franchise, but that lack consistency with the otherwise featless franchise. We should only use scaling that does not contradict the statistics of the franchises, and need to use common sense for case-by-case analysis in addition to this.
Agree with the addition to Rex

Yeah, it's blatantly accepted in the Wiki that Generator Rex is part of the same multiverse as Ben 10. And at least in one of the shows (never watched GRex), there was an influence in the story with Ben getting Shocksquatch

Disagree scaling Tier to Benbased on VBW rules

Agree with the addition to Rex
I don't see how that rule prevents the scaling in this case, it is a canon crossover, rex's is just another dimension in the ben 10 verse, plus ben's aliens already have supporting tier 7 feats, so scaling yo 6-C is not really that far off

Anyways i agree with everything, but rex's resistance should be to absolute zero temperatures as that is how cold big chill's ice is

According to that rule mentioned above the feats of Ben's aliens need to be consistent with Rex's, meaning Ben needs 6-C feats of his own. So I disagree with cross-scaling them for now.

According to that rule mentioned above the feats of Ben's aliens need to be consistent with Rex's, meaning Ben needs 6-C feats of his own. So I disagree with cross-scaling them for now.
The rule: "the feats seen or taken from the crossover may be consistent to one verse and not the other".

But here they are part of the same verse, Rex's dimension is supposed to be part of Ben's multiverse CANONICALLY. Also, most of Ben's Aliens are 7-A, so it's not that big of a jump.

So that's what it means. Then unfortunately, the aliens that appeared in Heroes United have no tier 6-C or tier 6 feats other than Upchuck's up to High 6-A Energy Absorption and Big Chill's 6-B Ice Manipulation so none of them have psychical tier 6 feats. Big Chill's 6-B Ice Manipulation calc wasn't included in his profile so I assume that those calculations were wrong.

Chiping in, I would like to mention that there is a major gap between 7A to 6C. Even just assuming baseline values, there is a 43x gap from 7A to 6C, probs higher or lower depending on the values that Ben 7A Aliens uses and the value that Rex 6C tiering uses.

memory is a bit spotty but as long as someone mentions the events in another episode/place it is canon. Probably just a mention of the bug jar would do it for rex. There is also the....dark way of making both canon, due to changes to the series being canon.

This crossover is canon, Rex will scale to Ben and vice versa. The only question is whether imma have to upgrade Ben 10 to tier 6 first or whether we’re gonna do it right now.

Nah this is a more of a limit for Lodestar I think.
I'll be honest. At first, I was confused to why Rex wasn't affected by magnetism because White Knight had a magnet trap in his office and he used it on Biowolf.

Biowolf was getting crushed iirc due to the magnets pulling on his nanites. Ben doing the same trick to Rex somehow didn't work.

I guess you say can we don't know what Ben is using magnetism for; Is he repelling? Is he attracting?

Edit: I wanna hear about why you think it's a limit for Lodestar

Lodestar worked on the big metal construct, then Rex deactivated his build, at which point there was very little magnetic for Ben to affect. Also Ben never even tried to affect Rex himself rather his build iirc.

Also I think resisting magnetism in the first place is kind of nonsensical, either you’re magnetic or you’re not. It’s about as stupid as a character resisting gravity.

I’ve had these counters in my head for like years now, thanks for bringing it up
No problem.

Some more question: If all the Aliens in the question get to 6-C, does that mean Aliens that didn't appear in Heroes United get to 6-C due to being comparable?

Would Ultimate Humungousaur and Cannonbolt go to High 6-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back