• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diamondhead 7-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the time displayed on the screen is used, it is obvious that there is a deceleration.
Well I'll add it to the calc just to be sure.
But in the panel you use for pixel scaling the planet and the Moon are next to each other? otherwise the perspective given the distance between them will give you wrong results.
I can do that to get a decent low end. Every shot we see of Galvan B, it's really close to Galvan Prime, despite what WOG says. I will die on that hill!!

Which is something I would say, until you see all shots of it making it appear super close and super tiny. Galvan Prime and B has some of the worst moon to planet POV’s I’ve ever seen in my life.
i see

is there a better scene to calc the distance outside of the hologram khyber one?

Well I'll add it to the calc just to be sure.

I can do that to get a decent low end. Every shot we see of Galvan B, it's really close to Galvan Prime, despite what WOG says. I will die on that hill!!
I would completely ignore WoG in terms of distance as the series seems to contradict it on multiple occasions.

The Ganymede type size thing if I would use it as it seems to make sense.

So if we recalculate everything the result is:

Display height: 561 px
Galvan B: 257 px | 5268.2 kilometers
Distance: 5268.2*561/[257*2*tan(70deg/2)] = 8211.74045454

Time: (2070-2046)/25 = 0.96s

Speed: 8211740/0.96 = 8553895.83333 m/s | 0.028c (Sub-Relativistic)

KE: 9.8778331e+15 joules | 2.3 Megatons (Small City level)

I would completely ignore WoG in terms of distance as the series seems to contradict it on multiple occasions.

The Ganymede type size thing if I would use it as it seems to make sense.

So if we recalculate everything the result is:

Display height: 561 px
Galvan B: 257 px | 5268.2 kilometers
Distance: 5268.2*561/[257*2*tan(70deg/2)] = 8211.74045454

Time: (2070-2046)/25 = 0.96s

Speed: 8211740/0.96 = 8553895.83333 m/s | 0.028c (Sub-Relativistic)

KE: 9.8778331e+15 joules | 2.3 Megatons (Small City level)
Why use Ganymede?

Would using Ganymede as a reference affect other feats like Malware surviving Galvan B's destruction?
Yes, that calculation also has to be redone because the explosion that calculates was only an explosion of energy, the mass of the planet did not travel that distance, that can be checked in the episode Showdown: Part 2 where you can see that the debris was very close.

leading question, so not acceptable by our standards
So why even use the statement to begin with? First he says it's six times larger then he says it's Ganymede size. The moons volume is 2.1968e+10 km3 while Ganymede is 7.66e+10 km3. That's less than a 3.5 difference in volume. It doesn’t help that he put "uh" right before giving an answer 💀.

Plus the fact that Galvan B is drawn way too close and way too tiny far too many times. I get that our moon in some media can appear really close, but every shot shown in in the actual show has Galvan B closer and smaller than usual. Non of the shots come remotely close to distant as the actual moon.
I'll stick with ang sizing thanks.
AKA **** wog >:v

So why even use the statement to begin with? First he says it's six times larger then he says it's Ganymede size. The moons volume is 2.1968e+10 km3 while Ganymede is 7.66e+10 km3. That's less than a 3.5 difference in volume. It doesn’t help that he put "uh" right before giving an answer 💀.
one is a leading question that was clearly answered with not thought put into it, the other is non leading question where he explains why of the answer, giving it more validity then an answer from a leading question that he put "uh" before answering it

Plus the fact that Galvan B is drawn way too close and way too tiny far too many times. I get that our moon in some media can appear really close, but every shot shown in in the actual show has Galvan B closer and smaller than usual. Non of the shots come remotely close to distant as the actual moon.
I'll stick with ang sizing thanks.
AKA **** wog >:v
well, that is a more galvan prime size situation, the distance may be the same but since the planet is so big it gives the impression that the moon is tiny, i can see you point tho, but for the calc wouldn't better to, if WoG is really to not be trusted, to use some of the images we have of the two in comparison to eachother and to use angizing to see how far away one is from the other?
well wog made alien x low 1-C, i am not complaining lol

wouldn't better to, if WoG is really to not be trusted, to use some of the images we have of the two in comparison to eachother and to use angizing to see how far away one is from the other?
That's what I'm doing rn. I found that all the Galvan Prime shots from Galvan B POV are very consistent. All I have to do is angsize The distance of Prime so I can get the size of B.

b3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back