• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10:"This CRT is even better than the last one!"

BlastX

He/Him
The title is a joke, don’t take it seriously.
Transforming Kevin key/tabber
After his debut and up to the episode framed, Kevin got the ability to transform into the 10 initial aliens of the Omnitrix if he focused hard enough, with the caveat that he can only be human for a few minutes.

So I think this Kevin should get a key or at the very least a tabber to himself, since unlike his mutation he’s able to use the full power of the alien he transforms into…which leads me to my next point…

Kevin 11 slight downgrade (and a little upgrade)
First off, this mutation should have levitation from Ghostfreak’s powers since Devlin, using that same mutation, was able to fly without his wings and we know Ghostfreak can fly through levitation.

Now, as for the main thing…

Osmosis when they absorb someone’s abilities don’t get the full power of their abilities except in very specific cases, as shown when Aggregor absorbed a random geochelone aerios and galapagus commented on itand in the original series with Kevin’s own mutation as noted by Ben.

Now, whether Ben’s assertion that his powers are only 1/10th of his aliens or not is true or not, the fact that they’re weaker than his aliens is true and it’s even reiterated in the same episode, with Kevin failing to even stagger technorg by himself and having to be coached by Ben to combine his powers to make up for the lack of power.

This doesn’t change his ratings or anything actually because overall all the aliens (except Grey Matter) scale to the same value or upscale from it, so the combined 1/10th of those powers still ends up scaling to the same thing and it fits with the fact that outside his first appearance Kevin 11 is not shown overwhelmingly superior to Ben’s aliens, given that Diamondhead and Four Arms could give him a decent fight in a 1v1 and Cannobolt demolished him in a fight.

So his stat descriptions and his weakness should state that his mutated state powers doesn’t scale to the aliens full power.

Kevin Flashback Mutation or Kevin 12
And here comes the big boy.

I want to add a key to Kevin’s flashback mutation from Omniverse, before you say “but doesn’t he only show up in one episode?” well so does the present Omniverse mutation but he’s still there.

So where does he scale to in terms of stats? Well pretty easy, Kevin himself says that it’s even better than his old mutation which is pretty clear cut itself and he has To’kustar DNA which is stronger and faster than the original 10 full power put together.

But speaking of To’kustar, I propose that this mutation should scale (at the very least as a possibly) to 1/10th of Way Big.

Now, before anyone raises any objections, let me explain myself:This Kevin has no anti-feats, the moment he appeared he easily dominated the fight, he manage to track and trap XLR8 with his vines alongside everyone else quite casually, Gwen’s mana attacks did absolutely nothing to him except making him laugh at her for trying, even dropping a mana construct on the To’kustar weakspot (the fin) did nothing to him, the only thing that defeated him was Argit’s quills, which we know an knock out a full To’kustar. So as far as this Kevin is concerned he has no one scaling to him, he’s pretty self contained all things considered.

So yeah, as for his powers, aside from the ones we saw (Eye guy’s, Wildvine’s and Upchuk’s), it’s been confirmed by WoG that he also has Way Big’s Cosmic Rays, Ditto’s duplication and Cannobolts ability to roll into a ball (seriously his body is like that for a reason) plus it shouldn’t be a stretch he posses the other aliens powers he’s made off as well.

Last edited:
Can you tell me the summary of this, what is the result, because my English is not that good and the translation translates most things incorrectly and meaninglessly?

Sigh
Kevin gains two keys, one for when he managed to swap into all 10 original aliens and another for the flashback mutation of Omniverse. Then his mutations get a downgrade because they're 1/10th of the individual aliens (it's not an actual downgrade cause all the aliens scale to the same value though)

You can upgrade Ultimate Kevin and Omniverse Kevin amalgam in another thread.

Sigh
Kevin gains two keys, one for when he managed to swap into all 10 original aliens and another for the flashback mutation of Omniverse. Then his mutations get a downgrade because they're 1/10th of the individual aliens (it's not an actual downgrade cause all the aliens scale to the same value though)
oh right l Agree

Agree tho, it'll lead to UA Humungousaur scaling too High 5-A too since Ben and Kevin both admitted he can give a fight to UA Kevin, proven further since he could hold Kevin for good time.

Agree tho, it'll lead to UA Humungousaur scaling too High 5-A too since Ben and Kevin both admitted he can give a fight to UA Kevin, proven further since he could hold Kevin for good time.
I’m confused, how does Kevin 12 being High 5-A make Ultimate Humungousaur High 5-A? Is it because he remembers Kevin 12 and believed he could still defeat Ultimate Kevin despite that? Like does he believe Ultimate Kevin is as strong if not stronger?

I’m confused, how does Kevin 12 being High 5-A make Ultimate Humungousaur High 5-A? Is it because he remembers Kevin 12 and believed he could still defeat Ultimate Kevin despite that? Like does he believe Ultimate Kevin is as strong if not stronger?
UA kevin had the powers of all of Ben's active aliens, which includes several ultimates as well as waybig, if not UA one.

Agree, just wanted to make a consideration.
Gwen’s mana attacks did absolutely nothing to him except making him laugh at her for trying, even dropping a mana construct on the To’kustar weakspot (the fin) did nothing to him.
In the video, the fin does not appear to have been hit by the attack, as the attack appears to hit the back region, and even if it did, the attack may just not have been strong enough to hurt,

Agree with the rest

The fin curves slightly (plus it's so damn long it's almost impossible to not hit it first) although admittedly it is hard to tell.

The point that she can't hurt him and he has no anti feats stays either way.

I mean this does affect Kevin beyond adding Kevin 12, the OP makes it clear enough.
As long as 1 (or handful of, unless tier 1) character(s) with/or changes not so controversial (given the thread progression since beginning should be clear enough), 2 staff votes are appropriate.

Kay then, when I get to my computer I might begin making the changes, though if anyone wants to do them for me they're more than welcome.

I probably won't be able to do the changes tonight but in the meantime I cooked up the changed AP descriptions.

Transforming Kevin:Varies up to Multi-Continent Level, possibly Small Planet Level (Can transform into any of the 10 original Aliens of the Omnitrix, including Diamondhead and Four Arms)

Kevin 11:Multi-Continent Level, possibly Small Planet Level (His strength is 1/10th the combined power of all 10 original aliens of the Omnitrix, defeated Four Arms in their first fight and fought Diamondhead later on, could fight Vilgax albeit he was eventually overpowered) Higher with combining powers (combining his powers allows him to make up for the loss of power. Using stinkfly’s goo and Heatblast Fire allowed him to knock back Technorg after he shrugged off all the projectiles he threw at him, combining Four Arms strength, XLR8 Speed and Diamondhead durability allowed him to do “One Mean Punch” that destroyed Technorg’s robot arm the first time and defeated him the second time).

Kevin 12: Dwarf Star Level (Stronger than his first mutation, as he stated “This batch is even better than the last one!” Has 1/10th of the combined strength of all 10 additional aliens in the Omnitrix, including Way Big’s, bragged that he could wipe out everyone with one Upchuck blast)

So...um...I was editing the sandbox for how Kevin's profile would look like after the revision...but for some baffling ******* reason right as I saved there was "conflict of edition" and it saved to the previous edit of my version...so all my hard work pretty much went down the drain and i'm angry and tired so uh...

Here's the damn thing, if anyone wants to touch it.

So...um...I was editing the sandbox for how Kevin's profile would look like after the revision...but for some baffling ******* reason right as I saved there was "conflict of edition" and it saved to the previous edit of my version...so all my hard work pretty much went down the drain and i'm angry and tired so uh...

Here's the damn thing, if anyone wants to touch it.
Lmfao. poor thing... you gotta beat @GarrixianXD for what she did.

I mean I didn't wanna point fingers but uh...yeah, I'm not in the best of moods right now.

This time I was able to edit it back to what I did before and added more on top of that, if anyone is willing to do the finishing touches or correct something feel free to.

Anyways, if anyone is willing to make the final touches to this before I do or wants to correct me on something that would be nice.

Back