• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Rex's page and saw this comment under the calculation/justification for him being 6-C from the Space Elevator feat

image.png
Sorry, the topic I was replying to was 8-C.

Oh ok then
could either of you unlock these profiles for the aplication of this thread?
Eon
Albedo
Feedback
Ben 10.000 (Main Timeline)
Ben 10.000 (Alternate Timeline)
Professor Paradox
Kevin Levin

while in this topic, wouldn't be better to leave these profiles open? they don't look controversial enough to be locked

could either of you unlock these profiles for the aplication of this thread?
Eon
Albedo
Feedback
Ben 10.000 (Main Timeline)
Ben 10.000 (Alternate Timeline)
Professor Paradox
Kevin Levin

while in this topic, wouldn't be better to leave these profiles open? they don't look controversial enough to be locked
They're unlocked now. I made the changes to them and requested that they stay unlocked in case I missed anything and since they're not in tier 1 for the time being

It looks like only tiers have been added to the profiles. New resistance and abilities have not been added to the profiles.

Wym? I’m not changing anything 😭
Then change it, 🗿
It's EQ manip and regular Armodrillo doesn't pack this much power and was crushed by Forever Knights castle so Tier 7-A or Tier 6-C should be out of the equation.... plus it'll make it very hard for me to find Versus matches in those tiers. 😈

Then change it, 🗿
It's EQ manip and regular Armodrillo doesn't pack this much power and was crushed by Forever Knights castle so Tier 7-A or Tier 6-C should be out of the equation.... plus it'll make it very hard for me to find Versus matches in those tiers. 😈
There he became weak due to his own vibration and started bleeding because of this.

Then change it, 🗿
Why would I change the tiers just for someone else to change it back? People scale most aliens to as low as 9-C to as high as 1-A. It doesn’t matter. Anyone can be any tier on VBW nowadays.

New Abilities for Ben's Aliens

Humungousaur should get limited earth manipulation because he smashed the ground so hard that track of piled rubble started to form.

Diamondhead should get resistance to matter manipulation because Rex's BFS cut things at a molecular level as stated in the latter's profile.

New Abilities for Rex

Resistance to magnetism manipulation because he was unaffected by Lodestar's abilities.

Limited resistance to ice manipulation because Big Chill couldn't cover Smack Hands in ice and Rex was able to thaw it out easily.

Resistance to heat because
he was able to hold on Alpha Heatblast's Arm with his Blast Caster.
can someone add these to the profiles?

main-qimg-cbce5a3877ee16443a99d680d52e50b1
It's more like Sealing
It’s him using his nanites to manipulate alpha’s cloud form density into a sphere plus nanites are already confirmed to be able to move molecules and his brother confirmed it was high density sphere that not even alpha could escape if it even survived being compacted

It’s him using his nanites to manipulate alpha’s cloud form density into a sphere plus nanites are already confirmed to be able to move molecules and his brother confirmed it was high density sphere that not even alpha could escape if it even survived being compacted
Then Sealing with Density Manipulation is fine.

Why do you people always use the worst feats possible, from Skye and Kuro no less.

You can't use the black hole formula for Swampfire as you'd need to go very far to even imply that and Gravattack uses gravity hax, I don't feel confident scaling that to his regular AP.
Isn't the portal to the Null Void identical to the effect of Professor Paradox's portal? I think it is, at least visually it is very similar. After Paradox got into his portal, he found himself in the event horizon. So I think it is quite appropriate to scale the Swampfire to the level of overcoming the Event Horizon

It's just that specifically at the moment with the feat of Swamp Fire, we see a specific light cone (or I forgot what it's called), well, in short, the space-time tunnel of the event horizon. So it looks very much like the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back