• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Servant of the Flame vs Servant of the Void (Herah vs Vel'Koz) Battle for 4th Strongest Low 7-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duedate8898

They/Them
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Herah with Jeffery (End of Act 1, GAS Bracelet on)
Vel'Koz
SBA
Speed Equalized
yVRgXdW.png

That all comes from getting blasted with his void energy does it not? Which should be able to be avoided, especially since starting range allows Herah plenty of room to avoid such attacks. The only thing his profile points to being passive is his reality warping.

I'm sorry?
This is the full text from his profile,
Utilizes Void Energy in his attacks, which grants Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Biological Manipulation, Absorption (Life Force, Matter, Magic, and Information), Corruption, and Soul Manipulation)
And under his list of attacks and techniques none of them are listed as passive so what exactly are you talking about?

Again, no where on his profile is that ever said. And it looks like his profile actively contradicts that by having all of the techniques and attacks he has be consided abilites that can be activated and targeted.

I'm sorry?
The only thing listed as passive is the reality warping, nothing else.

Nowhere are those powers listed as passive on the profile.
And this is in fact contradicted by how listed under his notable attacks/techinques none of them are considered passive either.
And when I went to look up some stuff for Vel'Koz, in his very own short story, A Distant Hunger, several people are capable of being within a reasonable distance without suffering any of these passives you speak of. The only real showing of such is one guy looking into his eye and feeling it probe through him.
So please, show me something that proves that this guy passively does all you speak of or that his very presense is always reeking of Void Energy that would imply him having an aura of sort.

Because his attacks are not his passive existence

Look, we can go back and forth between your disbelief and my telling you how his powers work so why dont you just describe how Herah can survive his hax

His passive existence isn't noted to do everything you're saying it does, all it does is warp reality. That's all it's said to do. In the very page you linked, none of the examples are passive in nature when being utilized by a Voidborn.

Not to mention again, several normal people are able to just be around Vel'Koz specifically without instantly suffering these effects you're speaking of. The reveal trailer for him, also shows a random knight very well within several kilometers of Vel'Koz not suffering any ill effects.

All that is listed as passive is that reality warping which seems to do very little.

So right now, I'm saying you're bullshitting.

Once again, I'm going off of the profile.
Nowhere on it, does it say that Vel'Koz passvely emits void energy or anything like that. All that is said is that he passively warps reality.
So why should I just go off of your words when nothing else backs them up?

So on the Pencils profile theres this, “Power Nullification via OE and oE (Able to stop Norwe's Presence from affecting Herah and reverse it's effects as well” and Norwe is H1A so if he can null a H1As passive why cant it just get rid of Vel’s?

So on the Pencils profile theres this, “Power Nullification via OE and oE (Able to stop Norwe's Presence from affecting Herah and reverse it's effects as well” and Norwe is H1A so if he can null a H1As passive why cant it just get rid of Vel’s?
Bcause she dosnt lead with it and nothing stops Vel from just erasing Jeffery as Jeffery has no regen or resistances to his abilities

Bcause she dosnt lead with it and nothing stops Vel from just erasing Jeffery as Jeffery has no regen or resistances to his abilities
But iirc its automatic and acts out of its own valuation/will, also if it can stop passives and move at Immeasurable speeds wouldn’t it be able to stop itself from being erased?

Automatic still means it needs to activate, whereas Vel's stuff is passive and his void hax are derived from the Void itself which also has Immeasurable speed

Automatic still means it needs to activate, whereas Vel's stuff is passive and his void hax are derived from the Void itself which also has Immeasurable speed
Ok but if it has feats of countering pssives and can be Immeasurable as well doesnt that mean it cant negate them?

Firstly, Weekly has yet to show any proof of these abilites being passive in nature besides just claiming that so I don't know why he's still trying to push it without anything else to back him.
Secondly, Weekly still has to do the CRTs to get these Immeasurable upgrades in so don't know why he's trying to use haxing immeasurables as justification either.
Thirdly, Jeffery was never shown to be affected by the passives that he has resistance to, and he also had no issue with reversing their effects either so even if the first bit of what Weekly was saying was true the pencil should have no real issue with reversing the effects.

Firstly, Weekly has yet to show any proof of these abilites being passive in nature besides just claiming that so I don't know why he's still trying to push it without anything else to back him.
Secondly, Weekly still has to do the CRTs to get these Immeasurable upgrades in so don't know why he's trying to use haxing immeasurables as justification either.
Thirdly, Jeffery was never shown to be affected by the passives that he has resistance to, and he also had no issue with reversing their effects either so even if the first bit of what Weekly was saying was true the pencil should have no real issue with reversing the effects.
I gave the entire bog that shows that the void energy effects are passive

Looking at the profil Jefffery has no resistance to any of Vel's enrgy passives

Most of them aren't 4km in range so they probably aren't a problem, and the others like EE and Madness are resisted.

RW does not nor does corruption, EE is resisted, Mind hax is resisted, and since Vel'Koz was in Runeterra for quite some time, i really doubt most of these really have a 4km range, if they had Icathia wouldn't be the only place consumed by The Void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back