• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for Top 5 Strongest 8-A and Low 7-C: Cleansers of Worlds (Herah vs Sacred Eclipse)

Duedate8898

They/Them
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So since Sacred Eclipse is right above Herah in both 8-A and Low 7-C, I figured it would save time to just have both fights in this thread:
Round 1:
End of Act 1 Herah with Jeffery (GAS bracelet off)
Sacred Eclipse (Second Incomplete Form)
Round 2:
End of Act 1 Herah with Jeffery (GAS bracelet on)
Sacred Eclipse (Third Incomplete Form)

Speed Equalized
SBA otherwise

yVRgXdW.png
5Yspyjo.jpg

Ok, any proof of Herah's mind resistance being 1-A? I didn't see anything on Norwe's profile that implied he used his mind hax on her and that she resisted it.

On her own, the most Herah did was just restore her brain after Norwe shattered it here:
‘How are you lost? You normally have no issue tracking me or anything down.’’ Herah thought with a confused look on her face.

A distorted and darkened image entered Herah’s mind, the youngling unable to make out anything but two black spots with specks of white floating behind them.

‘What the ash is that?’ Herah asked Jeffery, but before the pencil could respond the youngling felt the mental link between herself and her creation shatter.

“GAHH!”

Mental whiplash from the break struck Herah as her knees met the floor and her hands grabbed at the sides of her head. The youngling felt her psyche fragment into mere shards of itself before being forced back together by a surge of flames within her sharded thoughts.

Later on though, Jeffery breaks Norwe's hold over Herah here, right after making her give him her baby.

Once done with that, Norwe the Sloth compelled Herah to open up with their Presence. Once that was done, the youngling was then forced to offer up Ècarlate to her Maker.

Herah began to shake and her breaths began to come much quicker as Norwe’s claw neared her child’s head. Ècarlate seemed to sense their mother’s discomfort, shifting restlessly for a few seconds before turning their head toward her with a smile and reaching out to her.

“UGA-“

POP!

Herah froze as, before her very eyes, Ècarlate exploded with the sound of a wet pop into a shower of blood and organs bathing her torso, arms, and face in gore.

Ècarlate’s gore.

A newborn’s gore.

A newborn Cendruex’s gore.

Her baby’s gore.

And there was no healing nor flame in sight.

Once that realization settled in, Herah felt something inside her break as her eyes went back up to the still smiling Norwe. Tears began to pour from her eyes in waves as Herah stared at Norwe with a completely blank expression.

“But I love rebellion the most, when the rebel gets what they want. Especially, if it’s one over on me.” Norwe the Sloth said, no shift in tone at all as they pointed down to Herah’s arms, “Is that what you wanted artist? Your new kid de-“

“Mother I love you.”

Norwe paused at Herah’s hollow, dead words.

“Father I love you.”

The green flames still pouring from the side of Herah’s mouth began to darken and become blacker.

“La Flamme I love you.”
Herah’s right arm shot out to her side, Jeffery zooming into it without question before engulfing her in their Presence, Norwe’s hold over her broken.

That's why she has resistance to Mind Manipulation with Jeffery.

... I mean, that's just restoring her brain, not resisting mind hax. Unless there is a scan that is more specific that's simply isn't mindhax.

Sorry, I didn't get to finish my post when I first sent it but I adjusted it to include the other more important feat.

Eh, this is more than he can heal mindhax rather than resistance, since she was still affected until he broke her out of it, but it should work anyway if this is seriously 1-A. But does this work on SE's other passives?

Eh, this is more than he can heal mindhax rather than resistance, since she was still affected until he broke her out of it, but it should work anyway if this is seriously 1-A. But does this work on SE's other passives?
I would think so, OE has been shown to reverse and nullify the effects of powers. And I don't think there will be an exception made in this case.

Though I also have to ask, since this is for two separate keys that have different powers which form of Sacred Eclipse are we talking about right now?

So the morality thing is done via sound, which is a form of energy her suit does absorb so I don't think it will work in this instance since she also can't hear it.

Here's the quotes:
‘What’s covering your body is a special metal named Gaashbenirium. It has the special property of absorbing and storing all forms of energy: sound, light, mechanical, etcetra. Though it is normally unable to release this energy. I treated the Gasshbenirium that covers your body to be transparent through the interior, more flexible, and to release the energy that I stored into it when your flame is low.’

And the quote showing she can't hear:

“I told you not to underestimate me Moon, that sounds exactly like what you’re doing right now.”

All of the Moon’s frowned at Herah before saying,

“I mean no disrespect Herah, but that armor your wearing will do little to make up for your drop in speed and strength.”

Herah heard none of this, instead her eyes instinctively read the Oni’s lips to see what was being said.

“We’ll see about that.”

All but two of the Moons morphed their arms into various states. The two that didn’t were in the air, with their arms now filled with holes.

“I apologize for what I will do to you next.”

Herah’s frowned deepened into a snarl.

“Farande Woverak!”

Shit also forgot to mention this, but since this in-character, if there are no passives involved in the second form Jeffery isn't going to pull out Presence due to that being well within Herah's capabilities.

For the third one, since there are passives presents which Herah can't defend against on her own, he should be actively using his powers in this fight to neutralize Sacred Eclipse's powers. And when that occurs, Herah has full access to Jeffery's powers.

That's Iblis, hers doesn't have that restriction. Considering I literally copy-pasted Iblis' stuff into her, I wouldn't be surprised if I never corrected that

In that case, how exactly does Sacred Eclipses morality manipulation work?

She doesn't activate it, it's passive based on the senses. Seeing her, hearing her, feeling her, sensing her, all of that triggers Mental Pollution.

In that case, I would argue that Herah definitely takes round 2. While she'll definitely pick up on Sacred Eclipse as soon as the fight starts, due to distance Jeffery won't so the pencil should be able to nullify the effects of the power on Herah and then nullify Sacred Eclipse.

Yeah voting SE, don’t get why the distance would make Jeffery immune to the morality and I fail to see how he will help with Herah against him.

Yeah voting SE, don’t get why the distance would make Jeffery immune to the morality and I fail to see how he will help with Herah against him.
Because they're starting over 4km apart, and while Herah's just normal senses cover that bases there's nothing indicating that Jeffery's base senses do as well. The pencil holds a general awareness of whats around them but that's the most that's really known. And Herah isn't a threat against Jeffery, he resist her hax and is far more durable than anything she can output by herself.

So Jeffery can be attacked by Herah, then just null the effects with their aura and then have Herah take it from there in regards to fighting, especially since Jeffery can just analyze her to figure out what made her attack them in the first place.

Last edited:
Yeah but then how will Jeffery even know what is going on? Also what stops SE from just moving forwards while they in-fight, or Herah doing the same while haxed?
I mean the awareness still counts as sense.
Also wouldn’t analysis hax him too? Since he is directly analyzing something that haxes when you sense it.
Still voting SE.

Unless Sacred Ecplise can infect people through second hand sensing, through actions such as info analysis Jeffery should be able to look Herah over just fine and even if that is true, Jeffery is able to give themselves much faster reactions than even Sacred Eclipses passives once his Presence is out so he can nullify any effect she could potentially pull on him.

And while yes, they can both easily move towards one another, by how Ionliosite described it Herah will detect Sacred Eclipse then immediately attack Jeffery which would be much quicker than Sacred Eclipse rushing towards the both of them. Jeffery, would then have well than enough of a window to pull out their presence, scan Herah, and then neutralize what's going on.

Last edited:
Nah, more like I'm asking what is she going to do once Mind Pollution fails.

Because they're starting over 4km apart, and while Herah's just normal senses cover that bases there's nothing indicating that Jeffery's base senses do as well. The pencil holds a general awareness of whats around them but that's the most that's really known. And Herah isn't a threat against Jeffery, he resist her hax and is far more durable than anything she can output by herself.

So Jeffery can be attacked by Herah, then just null the effects with their aura and then have Herah take it from there in regards to fighting, especially since Jeffery can just analyze her to figure out what made her attack them in the first place.

Yeah, but Jeffery wouldn't be automatically sensing SE like Herah would. Their range of normal senses isn't shown to extend that far, so he should be fine.

They start exactly 4km apart, so within Mental Pollution's range.
Also, from what's on her profile Mental Pollution doesn't look like its instantaneous in its effects, how long does it normally take for the effect to take hold?

Also, from what's on her profile Mental Pollution doesn't look like its instantaneous in its effects, how long does it normally take for the effect to take hold?
... What? HOW it isn't instaneous? The unknown dude was being affected by it the second he triggered it, and Yoruka wasn't even within range and yet felt slight effects on her from sensing SE.
Yeah, but Jeffery wouldn't be automatically sensing SE like Herah would. Their range of normal senses isn't shown to extend that far, so he should be fine.
How he wouldn't be affected by it? He's within range, he's affected.

... What? HOW it isn't instaneous? The unknown dude was being affected by it the second he triggered it, and Yoruka wasn't even within range and yet felt slight effects on her from sensing SE.
I'm not saying they're not being affected, I'm just saying it looks like it takes a bit before the power fully takes hold since the young man wasn't instantly under her control and I thought the profile was saying that Yoruka was within range and she's not suffering the effects anywhere near as badly as the young man.
How he wouldn't be affected by it? He's within range, he's affected.
And I'm saying that Jeffery's own senses don't extend to a degree that would allow him to detect her as soon as the fight starts, he would only be aware of Herah and their nearby surroundings and since he's not meeting one of the conditions to sense her, he shouldn't be affected.

I'm not saying they're not being affected, I'm just saying it looks like it takes a bit before the power fully takes hold since the young man wasn't instantly under her control and I thought the profile was saying that Yoruka was within range and she's not suffering the effects anywhere near as badly as the young man.
Yoruka blatantly isn't within range, she would be food for SE if she was. You can literally see the fear hax taking over him the second Mental Pollution starts, it is instant.

Well, I'm sorry but it says her range is kilometers and Youka is apparently kilometers away so I assumed that meant she just wasn't taking it as badly.
And for the boy, since her Mental Pollution is passive not only was he apparently watching her with only minor issue and only once she starts to focus on him does it get worse but he also just barely maintains his reasoning after she uses some talking and touching so it looks like he's not instantly under the effects but losing the battle to them.

Back