• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Servant of the Flame vs Servant of the Void (Herah vs Vel'Koz) Battle for 4th Strongest Low 7-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RW does have 4 km range yes

...You do know that Icathia isnt the only place cosumed by the void right?

"Their very presence distorts the air, and slivers of dissolving matter rise like black smoke from the rock beneath their claws."

This quote really does not imply they have Tens of Kilometers of passive reality warping.

Also, i know there are others, but i have no idea of their names, mind saying a few? If any of them was corrupted by Vel'Koz it would be even better.

If there is one quote saying it covers tens of kilometers just post it here, i will not read all of that.

Also, Vel'Koz lore has he interacting with many humans and objects without EEing or RWing them, how do you explain that?

Almost all of them are

He does tho? Thats the entire point of him even existing in the first place, he literally learns stuff by EEing it

Almost all of them are

He does tho? Thats the entire point of him even existing in the first place, he literally learns stuff by EEing it
In the short story I linked, it shows him learning stuff through probing the mind of humans he attacks, something he has to actively do. And once again, you never show anything that has Vel'Koz himself passively doing what you spoke of. Something that I haven't disagreed with is that he warps reality passively because not only is that shown on the blog you linked but also in the profile it's listed as passive. Passively afflicting things with the void energy however is not only not listed on the profile but how his profile is structured disagrees and I could find no instances of him using his void energy passively in any of my own searching or the blog that you linked.

I highly doubt theres any instances of Vel having most of those passives, it seems to be the case that Vel has them due to scaling to The Void/its powers not from instances its actually shown.

It makes no sense, if he never shown any passive hax why he has it? Even if you want to argue that "all voidborn have it" then it is OOC for Vel'Koz since his mission is to understand first and destroy second, he has 0 reason to use it at the start.

And that is why i dislike 90% of the LoL content here, but the skins having all the powers of the base forms is the worst.

Bump.
I'd like to get this wrapped up, so I'll say my piece on Herah as well.
If all of Vel'Koz stuff is truly passive then that's no biggy since the range of his passive doesn't cover the 4km that separate the two. Herah can smell and distinguish objects from that far away and more and since her first move in a fight is to simply take in an opponent she would be able to gather that due to how everything near Vel'Koz is being passively destroyed and all that her best bet is to do some ranged fireball attack which she has plenty of.

This will probably not work since even though she has the ability to cover more space than Vel'Koz can reasonably evade his passive void energy will most likely try and create something that will get past Vel'Koz's aura, though since she hasn't really been shown to create something that could help here there's no way to say what she create will work.

Luckily for her, Jeffery is also here and by this point would fully understand that Vel'Koz is out of Herah's league on her own and step in with his Presence. With that, Jeffery can and would nullify Vel'Koz's power, though the pencil would probably do no more and allow Herah to finish the job herself which is much easier when Vel'Koz has no powers to rely on.

It makes no sense, if he never shown any passive hax why he has it? Even if you want to argue that "all voidborn have it" then it is OOC for Vel'Koz since his mission is to understand first and destroy second, he has 0 reason to use it at the start.

And that is why i dislike 90% of the LoL content here, but the skins having all the powers of the base forms is the worst.
He has displayed passive powers

Bump.
I'd like to get this wrapped up, so I'll say my piece on Herah as well.
If all of Vel'Koz stuff is truly passive then that's no biggy since the range of his passive doesn't cover the 4km that separate the two. Herah can smell and distinguish objects from that far away and more and since her first move in a fight is to simply take in an opponent she would be able to gather that due to how everything near Vel'Koz is being passively destroyed and all that her best bet is to do some ranged fireball attack which she has plenty of.

This will probably not work since even though she has the ability to cover more space than Vel'Koz can reasonably evade his passive void energy will most likely try and create something that will get past Vel'Koz's aura, though since she hasn't really been shown to create something that could help here there's no way to say what she create will work.

Luckily for her, Jeffery is also here and by this point would fully understand that Vel'Koz is out of Herah's league on her own and step in with his Presence. With that, Jeffery can and would nullify Vel'Koz's power, though the pencil would probably do no more and allow Herah to finish the job herself which is much easier when Vel'Koz has no powers to rely on.
His passives are in fact 4 km

Because the LoL profiles are severely outdated due to a mix of certain users systematically stonewalling any proposed revisions, the revision thread block over the spring and summer due to the forum move, and the current rule of one crt per person. Things are gradually being revised but he does in fact have passive 4+km hax

Because the LoL profiles are severely outdated due to a mix of certain users systematically stonewalling any proposed revisions, the revision thread block over the spring and summer due to the forum move, and the current rule of one crt per person. Things are gradually being revised but he does in fact have passive 4+km hax
The CRT rule is one thread per verse, if you so wish you could start one for LoL at any time since there is currently no ongoing thread for the verse.
On another point, nowhere in where you linked do I ever see mentions of anything that would indicate kilometers for Vel'Koz's passives. Not to mention I have a linked instance in this short story of Vel'Koz's passives not being that far and in the reveal trailer, which is used as support in that blog you linked, that knight was well within 4km and wasn't suffering any of the effects of Vel'Koz's passives either.

So if you're gonna keep saying it, please provide a quote that indicates that Vel'Koz's passives are 4km in range.

The arguments for Velkoz here are just an appeal to authority and amount to 'Velkoz wins because I said he does'. Till LoL gets fixed which is apparently impossible Herah wins.

Ok so weekly needs to prove the following: At least 4km void energy range for every hax and passive void energy abilities, which don't seem to be on the profile.

The CRT rule is one thread per verse, if you so wish you could start one for LoL at any time since there is currently no ongoing thread for the verse.
On another point, nowhere in where you linked do I ever see mentions of anything that would indicate kilometers for Vel'Koz's passives. Not to mention I have a linked instance in this short story of Vel'Koz's passives not being that far and in the reveal trailer, which is used as support in that blog you linked, that knight was well within 4km and wasn't suffering any of the effects of Vel'Koz's passives either.

So if you're gonna keep saying it, please provide a quote that indicates that Vel'Koz's passives are 4km in range.
There is already an ongoing crt for LoL

I already provided an entire blog that proves his energy attacks have a passive hax range of 4 km

I already provided an entire blog that proves his energy attacks have a passive hax range of 4 km
I don't see the 4km+, can you point out a quote for the energy having that much range? Also link to the crt and if it is confirmed to be implemented soon?

Are you talking about the Teemo thread? It's essentially been put on hold and it's contents should be covered in one of the big revisions thread that's supposed to come anyway since it has to do with the immeasurable speed thing you argued in the last thread we had.

And I couldn't find a single quote of that nature about range, so please just point it out so we can move on

How hard is it to post the specific scan in this thread instead of asking us to look for it in a massive blog. Either direct us to the scan in the blog (which still says that the void is 4-D at most btw) or post the scan here so we aren't mindlessly searching through tabbers for it.

How hard is it to post the specific scan in this thread instead of asking us to look for it in a massive blog. Either direct us to the scan in the blog (which still says that the void is 4-D at most btw) or post the scan here so we aren't mindlessly searching through tabbers for it.
Because 95% of the scans in the blog are instances of void energy having 4km+ passives, such as corrutping the ocean from the bottom of a deep sea trench, corrupting a jungle ffrom within a mountain, haxxing people miles away from Icathia, corrupting entire floes of True ice from miles underground, etc.

And yeah, the Void is being upgraded to 6-D with the upcoming crt

Then just grab one out and post it here, because no one else that's looked has any idea what you're talking about. It's simple and easy.

And there is no point in bringing up the upgrades since they haven't been accepted or anything like that.

Because 95% of the scans in the blog are instances of void energy having 4km+ passives, such as corrutping the ocean from the bottom of a deep sea trench, corrupting a jungle ffrom within a mountain, haxxing people miles away from Icathia, corrupting entire floes of True ice from miles underground, etc.

And yeah, the Void is being upgraded to 6-D with the upcoming crt
Good, so their corruption is 4Km, the rest simply isn't since EE and Corruption can't be 4km passives at the same time.

Duedate, can Herah counter 6D corruption?

Jeffery should be able to reverse it with their power null, since that's what the pencil did when Norwe used all of their abilites on Herah.

Last edited:
Good, so their corruption is 4Km, the rest simply isn't since EE and Corruption can't be 4km passives at the same time.

Duedate, can Herah counter 6D corruption?
? what are you talking about? Yes the EE and Corruption are both passively 4 km, all of the abilities given by void hax are 4 km

Not according to his profile he doesnt, and not 6-D EE
Just like you're using non-accepted things, I shall as well.
Which is that Herah's EE is also High 1-A, I just haven't made the thread for it yet to be accepted.

See here's the thing, im saying it because there is actual proof and support behind it, youre saying it just to be a smartass

Oh no, I'm being dead serious. Herah's Violet fire is drawn from her goddess who is a High 1-A being, I haven't made the thread for it yet since I'd like for more things to be added to the story and more characters to be added to the verse first.

How did he corrupt the ocean if he erased it?
I would also like to mention that Vel'Koz specifically lacks any of the showings that Weekly brings up and is in fact, actively contradicted by all of the appearances I've found of him.

I would also like to mention that Vel'Koz specifically lacks any of the showings that Weekly brings up and is in fact, actively contradicted by all of the appearances I've found of him.
The entireblog i posted directly contradicts that claim

Hell if you even bother to look at the blog, the one that was made specifically to avoid issues like this, youd see that there are scans of void energy erasing entire cities and batlefields miles wide

Really not sure why we bothered to make that explanation blog if people were just gonna ignore it and then claim that the stuff being stated dosnt exist

The entireblog i posted directly contradicts that claim
You see the problem is, that you're applying things other Voidborn did to Vel'Koz specifically.
Like I don't know how many times I have to say this, people have been shown to be near him while suffering none of his passives besides when they look at his eye. That's all.

Whenever I asked for you to cite a specific instance of Vel'Koz doing it, you just kept referring to that blog which does speak about him, but whenver he's concerned nothing about him passively warping large stretches of land is ever brought up. Instead it's cobbled together from what the many different voidborn and the void itself can do.

All that blog does it point out all of what Void energy can do, which I have not disputed because that's consistent with the profile. What I've disputed all this time is the idea of Vel'Koz passively doing all of this. You have shown nothing to convince me or anyone else in this thread that any of his stuff, besides the reality-warping is passive.

And to further prove my point, I'll cite specifcally one instance where Vel'Koz does not show any passive aura right below:

Ulryk was in the air before we knew what was happening. A blinding flash stole my sight, but I glimpsed a huge, darkened shape against it. Oaths, prayers and curses filled the air from my comrades’ lips. They were silenced by a crack like a bullwhip, followed by an overwhelming, fizzing shriek.

When I could see clearly again, I was on the ground.

I looked down to see my legs splayed, broken. Other warriors, my brothers and friends, lay staring up at the sky above.

I heard only one other voice, and turned. I could only watch as Afron, a youth of barely sixteen, struggled beneath the monster. Bathed in harsh violet light, he writhed as one of its appendages sank into his skull through his eye. His screams stopped as he became a mere husk, like all the others.

Then the monster turned its baleful gaze in my direction.

Vel'Koz was clearly nearby, yet the area around shows no sign of this passive destruction you speak of and the people within are actually not suffering any affects till either getting blasted or looking into his eye.

Next I'll provide his reveal trailer:

In here, that soldier is well within 4km yet he also suffers none of the effects nor shows signs of being passively afflicted by the void.

And that's every appearance of Vel'Koz I can find.
If you have more, that actively contradict the above then show it. Just show it here in this thread already. Post a quote of Vel'Koz doing any of what you speak of, a comic image, another video. Show something like that, and I'll have to concede my argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back