• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for Top 5 Strongest 8-A and Low 7-C: Cleansers of Worlds (Herah vs Sacred Eclipse)

Well, I'm sorry but it says her range is kilometers and Youka is apparently kilometers away so I assumed that meant she just wasn't taking it as badly.
Yoruka literally says on that very same that if she got even slightly closer she would be affected, so no, she isn't within range.
And for the boy, since her Mental Pollution is passive not only was he apparently watching her with only minor issue and only once she starts to focus on him does it get worse but he also just barely maintains his reasoning after she uses some talking and touching so it looks like he's not instantly under the effects but losing the battle to them.
Even when he had resistance to mindhax, fearhax, morality and other mental stuff (since he's a member of the Azure Division, and all of them have Baptism) you can see the dude was affected the very insant she spoke to him, so idk what you're talking about.

Yoruka literally says on that very same that if she got even slightly closer she would be affected, so no, she isn't within range.
She doesn't say slightly closer, she says approaching near. What counts as near isn't really explicit, especially since she's very much detecting Sacred Eclipse and you yourself said she was being affected.
Even when he had resistance to mindhax, fearhax, morality and other mental stuff (since he's a member of the Azure Division, and all of them have Baptism) you can see the dude was affected the very insant she spoke to him, so idk what you're talking about.
And I'm not saying he wasn't affected, I'm saying that he wasn't taken over instantly. Like sure he's undergoing the effects of the power, but he apparently still has a sense of self for longer than an instant.

Bump.

Something else I would also like to bring up is that wasn't Sacred Eclipses Mind Pollution overcome by someone through sheer willpower within the story?

I still don't see any indication of SE being able to affect Jeffery before her powers being nullified.

No, but as I said above, he should already have it in effect by the time she gets within sensing range of the pencil.

Yeah and I rebuked his claim, while Jeffery is in range to suffer the effects, Jeffery doesn't meet the condition to do so. He also stopped responding.

Jeffery doesn't have the range to detect Sacred Eclipse like Herah, and seeing as Herah will immediately suffer the effects, Jeffery would then pull out their presence to nullify these effects and once that happens his powernull is just on with Sacred Eclipse being unable to do anything to stop it. Also, and this is the fault of myself because I didn't read her profile properly, but Herah would be frozen in place since that's the effect listed for mental pollution when you're just observing her.

Also would like to mention that the profile only describes Mental Pollution for Sacred Eclipses' complete form, and not what its like for her Incomplete form in her third incarnation which is what's being discussed here.

If Jeffery isn't affected instantly and then goes for powerful to remove the Mind Pollution on himself and Herah then Herah should win this

Voting Herah for now.

On her own, the most Herah did was just restore her brain after Norwe shattered it here:
‘How are you lost? You normally have no issue tracking me or anything down.’’ Herah thought with a confused look on her face.

A distorted and darkened image entered Herah’s mind, the youngling unable to make out anything but two black spots with specks of white floating behind them.

‘What the ash is that?’ Herah asked Jeffery, but before the pencil could respond the youngling felt the mental link between herself and her creation shatter.

“GAHH!”

Mental whiplash from the break struck Herah as her knees met the floor and her hands grabbed at the sides of her head. The youngling felt her psyche fragment into mere shards of itself before being forced back together by a surge of flames within her sharded thoughts.

Later on though, Jeffery breaks Norwe's hold over Herah here, right after making her give him her baby.

Once done with that, Norwe the Sloth compelled Herah to open up with their Presence. Once that was done, the youngling was then forced to offer up Ècarlate to her Maker.

Herah began to shake and her breaths began to come much quicker as Norwe’s claw neared her child’s head. Ècarlate seemed to sense their mother’s discomfort, shifting restlessly for a few seconds before turning their head toward her with a smile and reaching out to her.

“UGA-“

POP!

Herah froze as, before her very eyes, Ècarlate exploded with the sound of a wet pop into a shower of blood and organs bathing her torso, arms, and face in gore.

Ècarlate’s gore.

A newborn’s gore.

A newborn Cendruex’s gore.

Her baby’s gore.

And there was no healing nor flame in sight.

Once that realization settled in, Herah felt something inside her break as her eyes went back up to the still smiling Norwe. Tears began to pour from her eyes in waves as Herah stared at Norwe with a completely blank expression.

“But I love rebellion the most, when the rebel gets what they want. Especially, if it’s one over on me.” Norwe the Sloth said, no shift in tone at all as they pointed down to Herah’s arms, “Is that what you wanted artist? Your new kid de-“

“Mother I love you.”

Norwe paused at Herah’s hollow, dead words.

“Father I love you.”

The green flames still pouring from the side of Herah’s mouth began to darken and become blacker.

“La Flamme I love you.”
Herah’s right arm shot out to her side, Jeffery zooming into it without question before engulfing her in their Presence, Norwe’s hold over her broken.

That's why she has resistance to Mind Manipulation with Jeffery.
Also even if she was affected she was able to still heal her mind when it was broken so why wouldn't she be able to do it here if it isn't considered resistance.

Last edited:
I didn't want to push that idea since I'm not sure if it's really applicable to mind pollution.

Back