• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Servant Gilgamesh (Fate) vs Ichibē Hyōsube (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a problem if gil was moody or took ichibei serious and ramped up his spam with hax weapons, the quantity of spam is absurd
Most of the stuff in EoB doesn't resist darkness manipulation. He could reduce all of them to nothing.
these seem pretty paranormal to me which get negged by layers of resistance.
Fate distinguishes between magecraft (paranormal) and true magic (something that can't actually happen no matter what). This is written In the wiki as well on nasuverse's page and it lists time manipulation as one of the true magics. Futen Taisatsu Ryo is time manipulation.
thats if he slays him/hits him with hilt iirc i don't think its working either
I was more thinking of opening a Senkaimon and slapping Gil through it. Since Gil has soul manipulation resistance he won't be hitting him with the hilt for a Konso.

Last edited:
Most of the stuff in EoB doesn't resist darkness manipulation. He could reduce all of them to nothing.
weaponising all that is black and the concept itself seems pretty supernatural(beyond the scope of science to me)
Futen Taisatsu Ryo is time manipulation.
i doubt nasu magic works that way plus its not accepted on the this site, and still he has to go bankai, drink and chant before using it.
I was more thinking of opening a Senkaimon and slapping Gil through it.
i guess so but it seems pretty out of character

I have to ask the nasuverse experts in this thread: does magic resistance of any grade completely stomp other verses haxxes? Who decides what grade are other verse's hax are, and why would a hax exceed/not exceed a servant's magic resist?

yes gil starts in golden armor which is A rank layered magic resist he negs everything ichibe can do besides raw ap
This doesn't answer my question. Ichibei doesn't even have to move to kill him. He just makes a movement with his hand or feet and Gilgamesh gets turned into a puddle since he has 6-C Durability. The resistances don't matter if he can't survive a hit and has bad regen.

So why doesn't he instantly die?

This doesn't answer my question. Ichibei doesn't even have to move to kill him. He just makes a movement with his hand or feet and Gilgamesh gets turned into a puddle since he has 6-C Durability. The resistances don't matter if he can't survive a hit and has bad regen.

So why doesn't he instantly die?
magic resistance in fate is outright resistance against the paranormal its layered and it'll nullify it outright, its not doing anything to him

Hmmmm, from what I know, gravity manip show up only when Rin use it on Heracles. And it is possible to add it in resistance base on the statement on Magic Resistance A where no Modern Magus can touch them.

Yeah I know he's busy playing DI......
I think he only have 1 route left?
Sound pretty vague, and the gravity stuff that Rin unleashed is pretty weak, right?

Don't know he played Dies Irae, no wonder the project slowed down badly lel

What are you talking about man? I'm talking about AP. Idk why you keep mentioning magic resistance.

Does his 6-C armor help him negate a High 6-A slap?
ichibei is summoning giant spiritual replications of his body to attack the opponent thats seems pretty paranormal to me, its not like luffy gomu gomu where he uses raw ap alongside his stretch hax which would bypassi think

magic resist is resistance against the
paranormal
denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.

bro its a giant weaponised spiritual body part manifested near the opponent to hit them 4km away in whatever direction how is this not paranormal?
how is a normal person able to scientifcally pull this off?

Spiritual Appendages: Ichibē can manifest giant, spiritual replications of his limbs that copy his movements with greater strength thanks to their size.

• Senri Tsūtenshō: Ichibē manifests a large, spiritual hand to slam into his opponent palm-first, sending them flying 1000 ri, or 3,927 kilometers away.
this is never gonna be Not Paranormal tf

The palm is a physical attack. There is nothing to negate. He slaps him or steps on him and he’s a puddle. It’s a simple as that.

Via your logic would you say if Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan used his drill on Gilgamesh he would come out completely unscathed?

The palm is a physical attack.
its not a physical attack...
Ichibē manifests a large, spiritual hand to slam into his opponent palm look at the hand on his page its fkn ghostly looking ffs.
Via your logic would you say if Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan used his drill on Gilgamesh he would come out completely unscathed?
hes using a physical drill, idk its ap but if its higher then the armor ofc not.

its not a physical attack...
Ichibē manifests a large, spiritual hand to slam into his opponent palm look at the hand on his page its fkn ghostly looking ffs.
This is stupid. Ichibei himself is a spiritual being. His normal hand is a spiritual hand as well. That’s just a bigger version. It’s not some sort magical hax. It’s literally his hand or whatever body part like his foot when he stepped on Yhwach.
hes using a physical drill, idk its ap but if its higher then the armor ofc not.
So now you’re going against your own argument. The drill is a physical construct just like Ichibei’s hand. His armor is 6-C and Ichibei’s attacks are High 6-A. You’re literally saying AP can overcome it here which is my entire point. The hand or foot will be generating High 6-A energy.

Last edited:
So now you’re going against your own argument. The drill is a physical construct just like Ichibei’s hand. His armor is 6-C and Ichibei’s attacks are High 6-A. You’re literally saying AP can overcome it here.
again idk enough about tengan and isnt he increasing its size with whatever power up? the drill isnt like being manifested from nowhere.
This is stupid. Ichibei himself is a spiritual being. His normal hand is a spiritual hand as well. That’s just a bigger version.
... a large floating spiritual hand summoned from outta nowhere disjointed from the body following the users movements would be considered paranormal yes
sigurd before i became a member your comments in Arc bleach god tier threads were good as fk i actually love you buddy no hard feelngs

I have to ask the nasuverse experts in this thread: does magic resistance of any grade completely stomp other verses haxxes? Who decides what grade are other verse's hax are, and why would a hax exceed/not exceed a servant's magic resist?
well if you think fate is the most haxxed, try shinza verse. i cannot even make any match for their 7A key that is not a stomp, evcen if the opponent is a tier 3 or 2

Gilgamesh for Reaper's reasons

He resists all of Ichibe's notable abilities and then GOB spams. I should also note that servants can sense power levels anyway, he doesn't need SNI for that

Spoil me a bit about that
815343488563806229.png

Well, despite being curious, i would'nt ask any further so i can be shocked, but at the same time i can't wait lel

@John985 Appereantly, i just checked Herc page and he didn't have MR, that mean he resist the gravity attack by his own strength/endurance

Concept manipulation is resisted by servants, not their phantasms.
where do you think phantasms comes from? resistance of servents encomapasses all their arsenal and abilities, infact this is true for most characters on wiki, not just fate, unless some wierd case exists where its an exception.
Well, he can manipulate their darkness then. Same stuff, different method.
this I dunno, whats this exactly?
Also how are names type 1 concepts in Nasuverse? Can I see some proof?
i have heard that a lot, maybe it has something to do with Root, but probably a Fate expert can clarify better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back