• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For now speed is equalized. If speed is equalized I can see Gilgamesh winning.
Don't think that's how it works, Raiden still gets a 10 times x Speed multiplier in "his speed is equalized matches" via Ripper Mode and so does Dante via Devil Trigger.
Yeah Speed being Equalized doesn´t makes Speed amps unable to be used. Even the VS Thread Rules says that speed amps aren't equalized in a match:

He'd need like a sec to activate the magic and go for the blitz, but him winning with it is still possible.
A second is enough to active before the Ea as it has a charge time (even from what I heard it's not that long or as long as people think) and even if it does go off, in the middle of its travel it could still get stone walled as soon as Doom actives his speed amp no?

A second is enough to active before the Ea as it has a charge time (even from what I heard it's not that long or as long as people think) and even if it does go off, in the middle of its travel it could still get stone walled as soon as Doom actives his speed amp no?
It has a charge time?

Then Doom just magics the crap out of Gilgamesh with his smurf hax.

Maybe?

Depends on how long it takes for EE to charge, but that's technically still a wincon for Gil even if Doom hits him first
Ea still travels even after it's fired and comparable opponents to Gilgamesh can still move around and react to the incoming Ea blast

Ea still travels even after it's fired and comparable opponents to Gilgamesh can still move around and react to the incoming Ea blast
Then Doom definitely should take this since he can either hit Gil first or just dodge it.

Heck, he probably won't need magic.

Depends, but here he probably would since his opponent is also a powerful sorcerer.
Even castor gil isn't a powerful sorcerer much less archer gil who has zero feats of any magecraft.

As for the charge up time,it's complicated

While slower than Excalibur,it still reached full power during their original clash in fsn in a few seconds.However Excalibur was later retconned to activate instantly during fate zero.this would retroactively buff EE since the charge up time for both is comparable in fate sn.(Due to how nasuverse keeps retconning it's scaling with each entry).

As for dodging,that ain't happening,it has a range of 6d while fully charged up.so you can't dodge it.

Even castor gil isn't a powerful sorcerer much less archer gil who has zero feats of any magecraft.

As for the charge up time,it's complicated

While slower than Excalibur,it still reached full power during their original clash in fsn in a few seconds.However Excalibur was later retconned to activate instantly during fate zero.this would retroactively buff EE since the charge up time for both is comparable in fate sn.(Due to how nasuverse keeps retconning it's scaling with each entry).

As for dodging,that ain't happening,it has a range of 6d while fully charged up.so you can't dodge it.
If the charge time is a few seconds then that's enough time for Doom to one shot or hax him.

If the charge time is a few seconds then that's enough time for Doom to one shot or hax him.
Did you read the second line of the paragraph?

1.Original fate sn,had both excalibur and EE be comparable in speed and both had a charge up time of several seconds.

2.fate zero retconned this to make Excalibur instantly charging to full power.

3.so this means ee also got retroactively buffed to being instant.

So,EE currently charges to full power instantly.

yeah it has 6d range but i dont think its undodgeable. If so can you show some scans for it?(being anime only is kinda... you know)
because from what i know it charges and it has to travel which is not really fast if we think about doom's speed amps

yeah it has 6d range but i dont think its undodgeable. If so can you show some scans for it?(being anime only is kinda... you know)
because from what i know it charges and it has to travel which is not really fast if we think about doom's speed amps
Plus what stops Doom from blasting him first?

It's range goes being a beam to This.considering he Is bloodlusted here,I think he would go for a no hold back attack.
Eseseso mentioned that doom only does so against powerful sorcerers which gil doesn't qualify for.

So would doom amp himself against a opponent who isn't a sorcerer and is around his same speed?

Also,it's highly likely gil does have defenses for speed amps,he is described as having a np corresponding to any techniques in nasuverse which involves immeasurable speed amps.
Plus what stops Doom from blasting him first?
Gil EE attacking him just as fast?

It's range goes being a beam to This.considering he Is bloodlusted here,I think he would go for a no hold back attack.

Eseseso mentioned that doom only does so against powerful sorcerers which gil doesn't qualify for.

So would doom amp himself against a opponent who isn't a sorcerer and is around his same speed?

Also,it's highly likely gil does have defenses for speed amps,he is described as having a np corresponding to any techniques in nasuverse which involves immeasurable speed amps.

Gil EE attacking him just as fast?
Do these defenses protect him from the Hax potency of all of Dooms Attacks?

Do these defenses protect him from the Hax potency of all of Dooms Attacks?
When I mean defenses,I mean counters.Essential he has a counter for anything in nasuverse.
someone launches him into a different galaxy,he has a np which can travel back just as fast.
He doesn't have a physical shields that protects him from everything.he just has some ability that counters it.

So does doom have any feats of amping his speed with magic to speed bliz his opponents when he is fighting opponents comparable to him in speed?

When I mean defenses,I mean counters.Essential he has a counter for anything in nasuverse.
someone launches him into a different galaxy,he has a np which can travel back just as fast.
He doesn't have a physical shields that protects him from everything.he just has some ability that counters it.

So does doom have any feats of amping his speed with magic to speed bliz his opponents when he is fighting opponents comparable to him in speed?
The thing is can it counter Doctor Doom's level of hax potency?

Oh, fully charged Ea takes at least 30 seconds.

Gil can partially charged Ea as shown in Fate Zero Anime, but not as powerful as an fully charged one.

If you want a more serious fully charged Ea blast, look no further than Fate Extra CCC, F/SN, and FGO for that matter.

Oh, fully charged Ea takes at least 30 seconds.

Gil can partially charged Ea as shown in Fate Zero Anime, but not as powerful as an fully charged one.

If you want a more serious fully charged Ea blast, look no further than Fate Extra CCC, F/SN, and FGO for that matter.
Unless he would in-character not try and charge it up for a few seconds to make it strong enough to kill Doom, Doom can either kill or null him with ease.

Unless he would in-character not try and charge it up for a few seconds to make it strong enough to kill Doom, Doom can either kill or null him with ease.
He's bloodlusted here and would uses his ability to see all possible futures before he'd go and use EA

Back