• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senshinkan Resistance to Erasure

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
So in here, we got Hiiragi Seijuurou] infusing his punches with Cancel Dream, Ruin Type that focuses on erasure against his son Hiiragi Yoshiya. The latter managed to resist it through his own will.

It should be noted this Yoshiya was still unexperienced in Kantan and had yet to get familiar with it (As this is in the very first beginning of the game).

This is also shown agai when he fights Harumitsu Oosugi and could resist his erasure. And again (with this description stating it erases space too), and again, we are shown that Harumitsu erasure destroys the world itself, contracting it to reduce the space between him and the opponent, with said erased space being lost from space-time itself.

This scales to other characters too as they have shown ability to resist erasure too such as Keira Georgievna Gurdjieva coming back through her own will against Nakiri Kuubou will

And characters are noted to have strong will power in their own right

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/a/a2/GIF-Okay-OK-Agree-Agreeing-Yep-Aw-yeah-Yeah-****-yeah-yes-John-Krasinski-Jim-Halpert-The-Office-GIF.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20160417010925
I'm agree too!!

Yes because they aren't getting erased.

This is a pretty decent feat in hindsight, since they can resist erasure from someone who has level 10 of Cancel which >>>>>>>>> level 9 >>>>>>>>>> level 8 >>>>>>>>> level 7 and so on

Saw this earlier but had a school assignment to do (that I finally managed to finish at 4 in the morning here), fam. Hehehehe, yeah~

Anywho, this isn't really surprising to me so I agree.

Also Al, what time is it over there rn on your end for lol offtopic sakes ^^

Agreed

@Rebuble Mid-Godly is pretty much Akira's Kyuudan, which brought back Haru after he got hit by Kuubou's Roar. Also revelations about ParaLost, two certain characters from KKK, and Kuubou probably link up to an upgrade, a pretty big one.

Yamatoryujin said:
Agreed
@Rebuble Mid-Godly is pretty much Akira's Kyuudan, which brought back Haru after he got hit by Kuubou's Roar. Also revelations about ParaLost, two certain characters from KKK, and Kuubou probably link up to an upgrade, a pretty big one.
Wew

I too don't know about it so lolz

But i trust Yama when it comes to Masada stuff

I'm guessing it's something that will also boost Lyle and the other (that other being either Judas, Satanel maybe, or Astaroh even tho she got no page...yet).

On-topic, this looks pretty supported to me as far as I see here, Fam. Think at this point you could add the resistance and whatnot to the pages later on or now if you want.

While we're at it...

Shouldn't they have conceptual manipulation for having the ability to enhance their attacks with "conceptual destructive power" like Nanten did to Shizuno?

scan in questio

Unsure about this, but if it does mooore resistance

This also means they can erase on a conceptual level

@ALRF: As in, did Masada wrote it and being literal about it kind? If so, don't see any problems with that being added also. Existence Erasure and Dream attacks that attacks the mind and soul is already a thing, so conceptual level erasure (albeit, only if it's taken literal) probably isn't out of the question either here.

Yes, it's literally stated to be "conceptual destructive power"

Then I see no problem to not include it on my end. I think that also fits given the nature of all of the characters and where they tend to have all their fights in.

DK what the others say and think of this though.

welp no problems with erasure on conceptual level too considering it was literally stated

As I said when you brought me the term "conceptual destructive power", I believe the statement requires more context to determine whether it refers to the "destruction of a concept" or the use of the "concept of destruction".

Purely on its own with no other context, I read it as the latter, as in "their attacks are imbued with the concept of destruction" rather than "their attacks have the ability to destroy concepts".

Going to bring this up more.

Should we try to continue this more? Seems like it stopped for various reasons and so far outside of the resistance to possible concept erasure that we've agreed so far on them just getting resistance to existence erasure?

As for myself here, I'm now pretty much fine with either side on what's decided for the last topic part that ALRF started on conceptual erasure resistance or whatever though IDK what else is there to speak of this so far other than what's already been said as of this point.

Back