• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another CRT adding missing or incomplete abilities that I randomly remembered.

Missing Abilities:
To start off looking at Mujins supreme god key he currently has this
This is not wrong, but it's incomplete. Mujin has 2 types of mind manipulation. One which is already listed on his profile, and one that's passive. Mujins presence makes people feel overwhelming awe and makes them completely submit to him. Based on this Mujins profile should be updated to
Passive Mind Manipulation (His presence makes people give up and completely submit to him, Commanded all the Gods to kill themselves[7])
The second missing ability that should be noted is Moris own Mind Manipulation. Dean notes that he felt this very same way from Mori Dans presence. As proof we see Mori make the Nephilms stop their attacks and kneel in front of Mori same way they do in front of Mujin. Based on this Mori should also get
Passive Mind Manipulation (Same as Mujin Park, his presence makes people give up and completely submit to him)
With these changes, several characters would also get resistance to mind manipulation. The ones to get resistance are:
  • Mujin Park in his Supreme God key (was completely unaffected by Mori Dan's presence)
  • 666:Satan in his post time-skip key (was completely unaffected by Mujin Park's presence)
  • Daewi Han in his Full Power of the Jade Emperor key (was completely unaffected by Mujin Park's presence)
  • Mira Yoo in her Post Wifi Key (was completely unaffected by Mujin Park's presence)
  • Odin (was completely unaffected by Mujin Park's presence)
  • The 4 Pillars of fate (Are completely unaffected by Mori Dan's presence)
  • Ogre (was completely unaffected by Mori Dan's presence)
But wait, there's more. Of course applying this wouldn't be annoying enough, so we actually have 1 more thing to discuss.

Layered Mind Manipulation:

There's mainly 2 things to discuss. First is Nirvana Moris mind manipulation. As currently stated on his profile:
Mind Manipulation (Is capable of making those submit to him and commanding those to do as he please)
The way this is shown is by making Mujin feel an overwhelming need to submit and pray to him (the scans for this are already in the profile section I quoted above). But since Mujin would now have mind manipulation resistance, this would make Moris mind manipulation layered. Furthermore it's probably a good idea to also specify this as a passive ability. So I propose Moris profile gets updated to
Passive Layered Mind Manipulation (Is capable of making people submit to him and commanding them to do as he pleases)
But wait, THERE'S STILL MORE (god help me here).
This ability comes specifically from Moris red wings of karma. Same wings that Mujin later sprouts which allows him to resist Moris mind hax completely. This is already noted on his profile.
Mind Manipulation (He rejected Mori's karma and managed to temporarily resist it's effects)
This is in line with a previously accepted CRT that established Mujins red wings give him both, the abilities of karma itself, and resistance to them.
This means that both Moris and Mujins final key should also get
Layered Mind Manipulation Resistance (The karma allows the user to resist its abilities)
It also means Mujin should get the very same mind manipulation as Mori.
There's still more but that's honestly worth it's own thread and this is already too much work for my lazy ass.

TL;DR:
Mujins Mind hax get updated to be more clear on how they work. Mori gets the same passive mind hax as Mujin as he's directly stated to have the same ability. Characters who can fight them without being affected by their mind hax get resistance to them. Karma mind hax become layered as they can affect people with mind hax resistance.

Agrees (High IQ individuals with big muscles): Me(duh), Halkum145, Mndks, Shiraito983, Spectra_Schiffer, Yeolban, DarkDragonMedeus, LordGriffin1000
Disagrees (stinky poopyheads):

Last edited:
I agree with this, but at the same time, this ability should also be considered as layered aura (by the way, how many layers will mujin and mori have?)

I read the whole thing, I got excited at the layered mind manipulation place, I agree. How many layered abilities will this be?

Is there any way to layer the mind manipulation resistance that the satan gets from the mujin

Last edited:
"Karma won't work on him"? My guy, he died because of said karma... He did resist it by, you know, not immediately getting ******* out of existence, but he didn't nullify it. He succumbed to it.

"Karma won't work on him"? My guy, he died because of said karma... He did resist it, but he didn't nullify it. He succumbed to it.
Yeah that part probably needs rewording but I feel like fixing up these minor wording issues deserves it's own thread and would have unnecessarily clogged up this one. (in other words I'm lazy to do so much in one thread)

What matters here is that he managed to resist karmas abilities at least temporarily meaning he should get the resistance to the ability.

What do you think about the rest of the thread?

It's fine I guess, just remove that shit with "karma won't work on him" which is false since karma is literally what killed him and he was only capable of delaying the effect for 10 minutes or so.
Okay, I'll write you down as agree and add the edit to Mujin only temporarily resisting karma, not being immune.

This looks alright though you should remember to add scans showing those specific individuals in the presence of Mujin Park/Mori Dan and not being affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back