• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Back again with Waga Maou and Onore Decadedo series thread, today I'm gonna represent you some of the haxes and abilities we may have missed. Also, there is some layer haxes in the thread, you may want to refer to this blog to understand how layers works in Zi-O
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...er_Zi-O_Haxes_and_Resistance_Explanation_Blog (Approved)

Universal​

Non-Physical_Interaction: The characters in Zi-O series are shown to interact directly with the Rider powers in its incorporeal form.

Time manipulation negation via Time manipulation: Those in Zi-O can negate the Time manipulation of their enemy by their own Time manipulation for example Another Drive broke through Heure's Time Stop by deployed Heavy Acceleration that slow the surrounding time and vice versa.

Limited Transmutation: Rider can change the power in the shape their wish for, for example Core Medal to Gokai Keys, Rider Card to Core Medals, Ridewatches, Kabuto Zecter to Kabuto Ridewatch, etc.

Relativistic+ and likely higher travel speed via Time Mazine: Its boost legger can generates tremendous propulsive force, making it possible to travel at sublight speeds on subspace called Generations Way. Though its maximum capabilities is unmeasurable.

Individual​

Sougo Tokiwa (Kamen Rider Zi-O)
Canon
Innate
Base Form
Zi-O Decade Armor
Zi-O II
Zi-O Trinity
Grand Zi-O
Ohma Zi-O
Over Quartzer
Innate
Base Form
Zi-O Decade Armor
Zi-O II
Zi-O Trinity
Grand Zi-O
Ohma Form
Kamen Rider Geiz
Woz (Kamen Rider Woz-Black)
White Woz (Kamen Rider Woz-White)
Tsukuyomi
Kamen Rider Decade
Kamen Rider Diend
Kamen Rider Kiva-La
Kamen Rider Eternal
Kamen Rider Barlckxs
Hiryu Kakogawa
Another Zi-O: Should have all abilities of
Another Zi-O II:
Another Decade

Last edited:
These changes look fine at a glance.

Resistance to Law Manipulation should probably be Law Manipulation Negation because they are bypassing an existing universal law and not being immune to it.

Looks good, I agree on everything but have one question.

Shouldn’t Tsuaksa’s Passive Space-Time Hax also include his reality warping and EE? Just think we should add that as a passive.

Resistance to Law Manipulation should probably be Law Manipulation Negation because they are bypassing an existing universal law and not being immune to it.
I believe Zi-O II unaffected to Another Ryuga's attack reflect and Another Rider case due to resistance, if he really nullified the law that required correspond power to defeat Another Rider, Zi-O team should be able to destroy Another Rider effortlessly, however that doesn't quite the case when Zi-O II and Geiz team up in finished move didn't completely defeat Another Hibiki.
Still I guess he can have Law Manipulation Negation via distort space-time (merging the worlds together), negating the first rule in which two same Riders can't coexist, parallel worlds (space-time) merging is stated to be a miracle that transcend physical law, distort the law of causality.

It's been 24 hours and with the agreement of the two staffs and majority of people, I think that's enough input to apply the thread, will do the edit now.

I think you'll need at least three staff members approval to apply for this.

"In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions."

The only ones I haven't looked over fully are Sougo, Woz, and Decade (the ones in the spoiler tag to be exact) but other than that everything else looks good, i only got 2 questions though. Why does Barlcksx have conceptual manipulation (2 layers)? It doesn't have a description, second question is for Hiryu, they get all those rider abilities because they absorbed or gained them at some point? I just want to know how since it doesn't say in the OP from what I can see.

The only ones I haven't looked over fully are Sougo, Woz, and Decade (the ones in the spoiler tag to be exact) but other than that everything else looks good, i only got 2 questions though. Why does Barlcksx have conceptual manipulation (2 layers)? It doesn't have a description, second question is for Hiryu, they get all those rider abilities because they absorbed or gained them at some point? I just want to know how since it doesn't say in the OP from what I can see.
Well, my bad. About Barlcksx Power Nullification, you can see in the link of layer haxes above, the reason it's conceptual due to the fact that Rider power being conceptual in nature. For Hiryu, he obtained the Another Rider Ridewatch from the previous Rider, Ridewatch also inherit entire history of that Rider so I believe he'll inherit it all

Ok, 48 hours have passed with no objection and 3 staffs agreements, the thread should be applied by now. I'll do the edit later

Apologies. I've been doing overtime at work lately. It seems fine, but what is the standard for listing layered hax? Do you list what each layer is from?

Well, I've seen people listing layered hax in this format: First is the baseline resistance that character A has, then 1 layer of potency if character B manages to bypass it. Character C can resist B's ability, which gives them 1 layer of resistance. Character D can bypass C's resistance, which makes them 2 layers.

"Baseline Resistance < 1 Layer ~ Resistance on same level < 2 Layers"

And, yes, I did specify how each layer is achieved and who receives it, as seen in the blog above.

Back