• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small additions to The Terrarian profile

I don't know how to edit wiki pages correctly, please do it yourself and pardon me for the inconvenience 🙏🙏
A very rapid turnaround, but yeah, I'll try and get to it. Probably not tonight as I work.

I can apply the changes
Thanks
I applied the changes, but as a question this part was already present

So should we remove this part from the profile?
Yeah

Also, Bambu accepted that The Terrarian in base, can resist standing in boiling water while it's evaporating. That so Temperature manipulation resistance should be added to his profile, or at least resistances to high temperatures.

Is it me or do the keys look weird? Are they different keys or something? The keys from the tiers don't natch with the keys from the abilities.

Is it me or do the keys look weird? Are they different keys or something? The keys from the tiers don't natch with the keys from the abilities.
The ability keys lump multiple AP keys together. So Hardmode is "Post WoF + Post-Mech Bosses" and Endgame is "Post-Lunatic + Post-Moonlord"
That so Temperature manipulation resistance should be added to his profile, or at least resistances to high temperatures.
Alright
I'll remove them then

The ability keys lump multiple AP keys together. So Hardmode is "Post WoF + Post-Mech Bosses" and Endgame is "Post-Lunatic + Post-Moonlord"

Alright

I'll remove them then
Sorry to bother you once again but The Terrarian can resist high temperatures in his first key, the Early game key since he can stand in evaporating water without any equipment.

Also, you misspelled "Evaporate" as "evaporite", it should be "Evaporate"

Thanks in advance 🙏🙏🙏

Back